crap

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by hemp726, Jun 1, 2006.

1. hemp726

hemp726 Member

i have a piss test tomarrow and i ahvent smoked in two weeks but before that i smoked once a week what are my chances of passing and what can i do to ensure that i pass?

2. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

i'm not sure, but I've heard that a clean test for THC takes 40 days after the last smoke...

3. hemp726

hemp726 Member

well its been 17 days since i last did, rite now im trying to drink lots of water, plus orange juice with vinegar in it.

4. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

good luck.....

5. spooner

spooner is done.

Assuming its a good quality test, you're pretty much fucked.

6. hemp726

hemp726 Member

ok my buddy just dropped me off his clean piss but does it need to be refrigerated?

7. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

ok so you have clean piss that's good. I know what to do me and a friend figured this out. You'll pass even if theres someone watching you and even if they test the temperature of it. So, take the clean piss and put in one of those things where you can pull it up and it will take in liquid. I don't know the name of the thing that I'm talking about lol so if you don't know what I'm talking about just get an eyedropper. Fill it up with the clean piss. Tape the eyedropper/liquid thing to your inner thigh right up against your sack. Your sack should be covering the thing up. This keeps the piss at the right temp. since your body temperature is 98.6 and piss is supposed to be between 95-100 i believe. Then if someones watching you just squirt it in since it's by ur sack they won't see you squirting it. If you're worried about the eyedropper not holding enough just tell them you didnt have to go or if no one watches u just water it down a tiny bit. Hope this helps. Peace.

8. hemp726

hemp726 Member

ya that helps a ton, but i talked to a kid who got tested at the same place and no one watches u so im just gonna tape it to my leg and wear sweats i think, but man did u refrigerate the piss like until u had to warm it up for the test?

9. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

nope. It wouldn't hurt to try it though. I mean it's not like it's going to alter it into having you fail it. I think it might keep the color though cuz my friend kept it in a soda bottle in his room then when he had to get tested he said it looked like whiskey after a couple weeks cuz it turned into like a golden brown color. Give it a shot it can't hurt.

10. hemp726

hemp726 Member

ok thanks a ton! and did u microwave to get it up to temperature or how did u get it up to 98?

11. WDYKAM

WDYKAM Member

Like I said man. Your body temp is 98.6 right? So if you keep it between your skin it'll stay around there.

12. hemp726

hemp726 Member

alrite thanks alot

13. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

My boyfriend failed a drug test using his little brothers pee.
    He kept it in a condom around his sack....and it wasn't warm enough.
    Like spooner said, you're pretty much fucked.

14. Crosslight

Crosslight Banned

Moon flower, maybe your boyfriend's little brother smoked some stuff he found in the room of his elder brother..........you never know with kids..............

15. moon_flower

moon_flower Banned

The nurse told him it wasn't hot enough to be his pee. ;)

16. hemp726

hemp726 Member

well i jsut took the test and she checked the box for 90-100 degree piss! hopefully i pass now!

17. hemp726

hemp726 Member

the only thing that can mess up it up is if theres not enough creatinine in the sample....

18. WoodstockChild

WoodstockChild Intrepid Traveler!

This post made my day... LMAO! Good luck

19. hemp726

hemp726 Member

im glad that made ur day hahaha ill update u guys on what happens to me!

20. WoodstockChild

WoodstockChild Intrepid Traveler!

Good good good... hehe
    Borrowing someone's pee
    That's funny :)

Hope things work out for ya