Crafty old McDonalds.

Discussion in 'Vegetarian' started by FrozenMoonbeam, May 17, 2004.

1. Enron

Enron Member

Maybe its different other places but here the KFC stench greatly overpowers any nearby mcdonalds.

2. seabass42003

seabass42003 Member

all that stuff there is crud i dont understand why poeple still eat there i havent ate that shit in years i dont eat non of that fast food crud its all garbage no matter what you get but thats just my thoughts!

3. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Mc D's can sell organic vegan lentil burgers, fried gently in olive oil over an open fire by Turkish virgins for all I fucking care. I still wouldn't eat there. The place stinks of death. You can smell it from a crazy distance. No other fast food joint produces the same stench. I dunno how people can go anywhere near the place. And that's quite aside from all the ethical issues which should stop you giving them your cash.

Amen to that. :D I haven't been to a fast food place of my own free will for over a year. They just seem to represent everything wrong with food, and yes the stench is God awful.

Someone should sue McDonalds for libel/slander. Nutrious food my fucking ass. Those stupid adverts are bollock too. The real life food doesn't even look edible let alone appetising.

Back in the day, we used to go to Mc D's to use their toilets. Whenever we were there, we were always very careful to never pour bags of ready-mix cement down their toilets and drains. Because that would've been wrong.

LOL Sounds familiar.
    I felt the same when I was in KFC (wouldn't ordinarily go near the place, but was to all intents and purposes stranded) of course I only exploited the heating and toliets. (this was during a coachtrip through the Polish countryside in Winter)

TTFN

Sage

4. Sunburst

Sunburst Fairy

Mmm dude, their veggieburgers kick ass!

5. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

Some of the stuff they put into McDonalds is gross, but it still tasted lush! That's the one thing I miss since I stopped eating meat.. Hmm

6. A Clockwork Orange*

A Clockwork Orange* Member

Have you tried the new Quorn burgers they do? I haven't, but I never liked the old viggieburgers they used to do.. :( not very nice

7. rain_in_summer

rain_in_summer Member

My parents never liked McDonalds, so I didn't get used to it as a child. When I was old enough to decide myself where I would eat I already had such a negative attitude towards McDonalds I never went there. Only ate there once in my whole life.

Hey, if the people who worked there never eat fast food again and quit their job as quickly as possible because it's so horrible McDonalds must soon run out of customers, don't you think? [​IMG]

8. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

i don't know where you live in the uk but in brighton they have this place called redveg, its a veggie fast food place, no meat products at all, so thats how i get over my cravings
    s

9. pandiebeer

pandiebeer Member

I love McDonalds. The less I know about them the better their food is. My boyfriend is bringing me home dinner from there. :)

10. thetaintedfae

thetaintedfae Member

Ugh! McDonalds is the nastiest place to eat here in my town! All of them have sticky floors so that when you step down your shoes make this wierd almost like tape is peeling off something sound. The tables feel sticky as well. Like your elbows will be glued to them. There kitchens look..I dunno I just dont like it. *shudders and rocks self* so unclean..

11. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

They no longer use animal grease in their vats for the french fries, they just add an extract of beef (re: beef) into their oil. It still is not vegiterrean friendly.

12. Manolao

Manolao Member

it is ridiculous how the municipality can allow openings of MCshit... like in Venice.. near the beautiful Ponte Rialto (rialto bridge).. all these baroque buildings.. and these orrible and badsmellin red and yellow "fast food"...

terrible!!! I hate so much all this!!!!!!

13. Summertime

Summertime Member

Cool. :) I don't live anywhere near Brighton- I live in Surrey, but if I'm ever there I'll check it out. :)

Summer. xx.

14. Megara

Megara Banned

people love money in the end....and it isnt only mcdonalds....if i'm recalling the same mcdonalds, there is a pizza place right next door to that one.

15. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

i agree..

I'm lovin everything Mcdonalds do apart from the killing of animals for there burgers . Its my choice being a veggie so its not there problem.:)

i agree..

http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/

Mcdonalds is a fine organisation ....its just the fat fuckers that give them a bad name shoveling it down there neck every day and twice on saturday.

16. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

Ummmm... by what criteria, exactly?

17. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

18. DoktorAtomik

DoktorAtomik Closed For Business

I wasn't asking for links. I was asking by what criteria you believe them to be a 'fine organisation'.

19. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

Because i have read the links.
    Ronald Mcdonald has not held my hand as i crossed the road or anything.

Why do you think they are a bad company.

20. matthew

matthew Almost sexy

If they were that bad they would be out of business by now...