crafts 2 celebrate summer with

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by cerridwen, Jun 7, 2004.

1. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

As many of you may or may not know, I am wiccan, therefore I celebrate all those solstices etc..

So, in celebration of Summer Solstice (june 20, I think) I decided to make gifts for my family and the women I work with at the craft store....

With some paper, I origami'd a bunch of boxes, and in each I'm putting in 2 themed bracelets - one called Summer Nights, which is blue and yellow beads, and a few gold star sequins, and the other Summer Days, which is orange, yellow, pink and clear beads, all on elastic strings + a mini bottle of bubbles that I'm decorating with glittery fairy stickers.

It's not much, but it looks kinda cute, I think... anyway, it's an idea for anyone who needs one!

2. mamasoul

mamasoul Member

cool idea! i get family fun magazine and i love all the kids crafts they have in there....tons of season appropriate stuff!

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

very groovy....

4. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

Heya. thats a really cute idea :)

Summer solstice is the morning of the 21st, the 21st is the longest day of the year :)