Crafters and traders Wanted

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by craftyone, Jun 6, 2004.

1. craftyone

craftyone Member

Hey everyone, I traveled for about ten years have attended gatherings in ca or az and a few others i used to camp stage stop in sedona az. for a feww winters.
    I am temp in Toledo ohio and am looking to support my brothers and sisters with a place to vend thier wares and to join another community. We are offering a community based worldwide hub just introduced days ago so don't call it cheesy Please join me in crafting a revolution. I have always supported crafts and trades of the phamily. I am a junker by nature and com across buses, campers, motorhomes for cheap also. I boast about having a free classifieds adds also and forums. you are able to drop links and much much more. http://cratytrades.com The truth is the only way to survive. sincerely craftyone from crafty trades

2. mamasoul

mamasoul Member

3. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

That sounds cool. I like it. :D

4. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

very groovy... I'm checking it out now... thanks for posting!

5. craftyone

craftyone Member

Ya hey your right I'm glad you found it though. But let me ask a favor? Post something! I would fill it all up ,but then it would look gay and all about me. I'm not an all about me type. Unless maybe iit's a good bit-o-nugs :) nah I'd share until it was gone ;) Fight for the right of our voices. I offer my services as a kind jesture to all. Brothers and sisters you must realize the truth is the only way to survive.

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I checked the site... to be honest, I didn't get it.... I tried clicking on a couple things but didn't get anywhere... but there were a couple of good things on it...

7. craftyone

craftyone Member

Well let me put this out like this. The site has been up for less than two weeks. and what do you mean you don't get it??
    First you register, Logg in, then place a show or festy, a cool idea, start a thread, place a free classified add w/photo, Send an IM, start a journal, Place a link, Enter or start a chat room your self for your friends, Post a review, a fully interactive community? Hmm that's free, No cheesy ass click here and win crap.

Remember, I make a hemp necklace every month to give away to the participating members. There is a viewable points list to all. Myself and Cofounder are not applicable. I am recruiting the idea that together many of who craft and trade are stuck within their surroundings. These peolpe need to join together with their crafty little trades To encourage self growth. Basically Joining hands around the world. I'm giving this stuff away, I aint charhing for it. I've hade almost 3000 views since the beggining but few members.

Reason being my site is empty. I look for help in this and ask for friends to help. In life I am an enableing person. I go out on the edge to try and initiate a change. The poblem is most the time people want it but are just waiting for it. Anyway sorry to rant and rave I'll cut myself off here. Love and Peace.

8. HoneySuckleBlue

HoneySuckleBlue Cosmic Artist

This sounds like a good thing, I've been wanting a place to post pictures of some of my Makings...

Be Patient brother if it is supposed to Be it will Be:)

...makes me want to get my stuff together now.

Well, I tried to create an account...but something is wrong with your sign up option...might be why there are'nt more members by now.

9. DJ K.A.L.I.

DJ K.A.L.I. Member

:)- Hi! I like the idea of this kind of site, and even got myself registered.

Thing is, I hit Login, put my username and password.
    I have never got on.

I tried 6 times. What is wrong? Can you resend me my Login name, and password, so I can try again? I am not sure what is happening.

When you get it fixed, I can't wait to look at the rest of the site. It sounds like fun!

My site is: www.djkali.bravehost.com

Leave a note in the Forum if you like. I just started it.

Bye for now!
    DJ K.A.L.I.

10. craftyone

craftyone Member

Well thank you all for checking and I know there has been a few of these problems with it. We thought it was us but then it seems Yahoo has been going through massive upgrades throughout the whole system, Its has done nothing but cause tremendous problems I was on the Phone for over 4 hours yesterday, and Well Iwon't go into that. They said it will be another week before they are done. The hones in toledo and everything to do with sbc and yahoo has been glitchy so I appologize for them being a pain in our ass. What i will Do for now is start a new threadf in the Crafty Forums, If you are unsuccesful post your prefered user Name and I will input it manually and send u a password that can be reset. I know this is a lot to ask, But I feel It's worth the cause. Thank you Warriors of the light.

11. Ital Lightning

Ital Lightning Member

Cool website, I will be checkin in on it

12. craftyone

craftyone Member

I can't share my appreciation enough from everyone, I have received a few phone calls and local responses. Today is better let me know if thier is any more problems. peace

I love Hemp so much!!! (just a funny pic)