crack?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by _DeLiA_, May 16, 2004.

1. Elle

Elle Senior Member

My ex boyfriend was a huge crack pot (isnt that a cuter name than crack head?:p) And I knew that when we met, but I was curious too, and soon I was right where he was, pawning all my shit....loaning my brand new car to my dealer so he could make runs in exchange for rocks. Yep.....it turned me into a crazy person! We would both lock ourselves in the bedroom all day and smoke up. Our roomates hated us. But Im not totally stupid....I left him and that nasty shit behind. Crack isnt cool. I lost friends to it.....people that are merely a shell of the people they used to be. And that all started with them wanting to try it just once. Crack is like lay's potato chips.....betcha cant have just one! Yuck.

2. hellraiser

hellraiser Member

try being a 15 year old kid being addicted to crack for a year. i went through hell and back. i managed to get away from it but at one point during that binge i would have rather killed myself than go through withdrawl. dont try it plz it brings nothing but pain and suffering

3. greentea

greentea Member

if u wanna get fucked do acid

4. MellowPsychedelia

MellowPsychedelia Member

No no, do drugs just not crack. Got to give them the right morals.

5. nitemarehippygirl

nitemarehippygirl Senior Member

no.

and judging by your profile, drugs hold too big a position in your life:

biography: i smoke weed
    interests: weed smoking

come on.

6. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

ive met some really nice crack smokers in my day, not the brighest people and dont have many teeth, and usually drunk, but still nice good hearted people for the most part, just dont catch them at the wrong time i guess...

7. RoBoWaLkEr

RoBoWaLkEr Member

Hahaha...who couldn't love the kind-hearted Tyrone (Chapelle show?) I think there should be an entire movie starring that guy...he's hilarious!

8. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

your post confuse me more and more as I read them...so if you like crack, your a dork, I thought you would just be a regular ass crackhead..
    hey alcohol is fun...

9. DR. REEFER

DR. REEFER Member

ya its not only crackheads who enjoy alcohol plus theyl probably buy a rock over alcohol anyday and go out to steal a bottle of booze while on their "rush".

ohh ya and dont smoke crack its only use is to turn decent people into fucktards. crack is expensive. 15-20bucks for one rock that is 1/3 of a gram that gets you high for 5-10 minutes max, never tried but heard from many it doesnt taste very good, and just makes you get serious compulsive urges to smoke more after and your rush comes down. just smoke weed. its cheaper 15-20 will get you 1.5-2 grams, tastes awsome,plenty of fun ways to smoke it, you can cook it with other foods then eat it, gain a more creative insight into art and music (if those things ever interested you in the first place and even if they didnt, most of the time) and when you run out its not always fun but you dont go insane and steal from anyone you know or dont just to get more. it may not be good for your lungs and health when smoked to much and if you decide to quit one day you can slowly but surely come back to normal. if you try to quit crack you crave it fotr the rest of your life (once a crackhead, always a crackhead) and your just fucked in the brain for the rest of your life. POINTLESS