crack?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by _DeLiA_, May 16, 2004.

1. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Yeah, I guess I left that part out... Crack really ain't shit. Personnally I don't think it's worth the experience...

2. sonik

sonik Member

SO how much different does crack feel/react compared to cocaine?

3. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

i wold suggest observing people that smoke it before you decide, i has a few homeys that wold smoke it................ chill for 5 seconds...... then get all antsy and have to walk down the road to buy more. they got so bad they pawned their stepfathers gold jewelry to smoke..................

and have you ever actually been in a crackhouse, it makes me really sad especially the ones where the people have kids they neglect

4. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Thats why I never tried it. Cause I grew up watching my aunt helplessly addicted to it. I cant say I'm not curious and I cant say I dont wanna try it, but I dont think I ever will. I'm already havin enough problems each time I get hippie crack. Crack is no good IMO, but hey our descions are what make us grow.

5. ScrewU2

ScrewU2 Member

I am 15 and I do lots of coke. I used to be a crackhead when I was 12. It sucked I stole things for it and everything. Do coke not crack.

6. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

:eek: whoa...12...

7. SpringSnow

SpringSnow Member

Do what thou wilst.

I would personally never contaminate the holy temple of my body with chemical poison, but then again, I am just a pot-smoking, psychonautic vegan European and the very idea of taking crack makes me laugh (it's sounds so cheap and clichè, something a black gangasta rapper in a movie might do...).

8. madboy139

madboy139 Member

crack is dirty

9. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

Uh no black gangster rapper would do crack... weed, yes, but crack is not something gangsters consume - sell, sure, but not consume.

10. sag aloo

sag aloo Member

if u felt like that 4 10min u did well for a lot it's a couple of minutes - b4 u want more & get the nasty feeling pounding heart & all that
    if u wanna fuck with coke just snort it but cumin on asking if u should sorta tell me u shouldn

11. mmelody

mmelody Member

I had been snorting coke on and off for two years before i tried crack...I thought it was a real dissapointment after all id heard...I felt a huge whining noise in the front of my head followed by the mother of all headaches and nausea. The other people in the room were what put me off though...lots of bickering about who's go it was next...very sketchy and not my scene. Ive never tried it since and never will....also packed in the coke soon after!

12. FreakyJoeMan

FreakyJoeMan 100% Batshit Insane

Crack is Whak, Don't Do Drugs, kids.

13. bye-byethepound

bye-byethepound Member

Did crack for a while...i'll never touch it again....the shit takes your money....you'll forget who and what you really care about...you will put yourself in uncomfortable situations...you won't be able to sleep at night and smoking weed won't help....your spend every dime you have on it....and you can smoke 100 piece in about 1 hour.....BTW you will get more. Don't fuck with crack...and don't trust anyone who does.

14. madboy139

madboy139 Member

rappers tend to have a lot of money (at least for a while) and so there is no point for them to buy crack. crack is nothing but poor mans cocaine

15. Lotusfaery8

Lotusfaery8 Member

I think that's a terrible thing to say. If someone decides to do crack, it's their choice, and though it's not something that is good or fun or spiritually enlightening, it's something that is done sometimes. I've done crack and I'm not a dirty nasty person. What is saying that going to do for someone besides make them feel bad for asking a question? You should tell them they're a beautiful manifestation of light and they always will be and they should not readily accept that to be dimmed.

16. Shaman420

Shaman420 Herbalist

Stupid post. Don't do coke over crack. Cokeheads are just as bad as crackheads and some are worse. I can't even believe you would say something like that.

17. Neobob187

Neobob187 Member

Yea only the Gangsta Pimps sell crack.

See there's Gangsta Rappa: Smokes weed, smacks bitches, but then pays for the bitches he slapped.

Then Gangsta Pimp: Pushes crack to the bitches so they stay loyal, smokes weed, smacks bitches, then asks for the bitches he smaked to pay him so he can go buy some more weed or "crunk" for his pimp glass.

And beleive it or not....I am white.

18. Tristen

Tristen PushTheLilDaisies

Try it "just once"? Are you joking?

19. pink floyd

pink floyd carousing&ransacking

Don't smoke crack! Just don't to it.. really. Have you ever actually been AROUND crackheads? Ever been to a crackhouse? It's probably the most terrible, depressing, disgusting place I have ever been. I have never smoked crack, but I really can't stand crackheads. Sorry to any one who gets offended by that. Every one of them I have met was just fucked up beyond recognition. I guess I've just had some really bad experiences involving crackheads. Just pray that you never have to share a jail cell with a crackhead like I did. That will fucking change your mind about ever wanting to smoke that stupid shit.
    Bottom line... CRACK IS WHACK.

20. kissin_the_clouds

kissin_the_clouds Member

I agree...

BLOWs huge holes in ur brain..some ppl go insane n cant function...ive seen it its sad...I mean damn, why ruin ur life cause you were curious?

So some are wondering what it feels like . iF they should try it? you should know it isnt a good idea.
    Just cause ive wondered what it would feel like to chop off my foot, dont mean I should try and see.. Come one people dont be stupid.

And ya know what..I Fucking hate drugs..Never do me no good..Or anyone else i know.

Have a nice day