crack?

Discussion in 'Other Drugs' started by _DeLiA_, May 16, 2004.

1. _DeLiA_

_DeLiA_ Member

should i smoke crack just once just to try it? whats it feel like?

2. backtothelab

backtothelab Senior Member

i thought it was great, a real fast rush. But once you feel it, leave the room. Literally get out of the room, even the house. once you come down, you'll be jumping at the rock, just try to stay away while you come down. i say go for it

3. BigBong

BigBong Member

WHAT!! You are actually recommending a 15 year old girl to try crack?? Either you are a young teen as well, or a really irresponsible adult.. Obviously, I think you/anyone should never touch that shit in your life!

4. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

naw some things are best left alone. alot of people lose thier soul over that madness, and no one enjoys smoking crack.

5. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

No, never do crack! Do coke once if you must, but crack is coke's more dangerous and addictive cousin. Please don't do crack! I have lots of experiance with drugs and I'm sure no one will tell you that crack has made them a better person for having tried it. It is one of the worst drugs you can do IMO. Crack and heroin are drugs I would never do.

6. vintage soul

vintage soul Member

crack is a dirty, nasty drug and if u decide to smoke it you will become a dirty nasty person!!!!

7. eat_some_LSD

eat_some_LSD Senior Member

Cocaine's a fun drug, every once in awhile...

Though, I'd definitely recommend staying away from crack. My mother was hooked on it for 30 years, and my sister's getting in on the act, too. I won't say it's nasty or dirty, it's probably one of the few substances that would be easy to figure out the composure of these days...baking soda + cocaine. :p

However, the problem is that you have an extremely enlightening experience; yet, it's even cheaper than standard cocaine, and is more quickly ingested, which poses the EXTREMELY high risk of addiction.

Plenty of successful people use cocaine...but there's no such thing as a successful crackhead (unless you count Rick James). ;)

8. daymuse

daymuse Member

Nobody ever said " I wanna be a crackrock star when I grow up"
    Personally, I would rather be a ballerina.

9. crackforkids

crackforkids Senior Member

i wanna be a ballerina too!
    hahaha. this girl is 15! man, this is a sad world we live in when 15 year old girls are asking online forums if they should try crack. well, at least she asked , but who on a "hippie" board would condone crack cocaine use by minors? this is really just bewildering.

10. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

im gonna go with no.

if you want to get fucked up, there are better and safer ways to go about it.

crack is an enlightening experience eat_some? how so??

11. hellraiser

hellraiser Member

NO DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont even try it once......i am a crack addict tyring to quit right now and it is so fuckin hard and it all started with me saying " ok then ill try one hoot but ONLY one" it fucked my life over and it will fuck yours to.

12. ForestNymphe

ForestNymphe Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Not worth your time, your money or your soul.

13. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Dude I tried it 3 different times... although I will admit to scrapeing the soda can about 20 million times the 3rd time, I never went back and that was over a year ago...

14. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Would crack seem so bad if it were called crackle?

15. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

Did you know it's called crack because it crackles?;)

16. PeRrY

PeRrY Member

Nope, never really did the the whole crack thing~`
    But that was from a movie i think, or a stand up guy? i dunno

17. Eugene

Eugene Senior Member

You guys seem to be putting crack up on a pedastel with a velvet rope around it. Of-course someone is going to get curious about it then.
    My words on crack: it is cheap, short lived and the comedown sucks. It feels like a kind of Nitrous high, but worse. IMHO i would just stick to reddiwhip.

18. Ediction421

Ediction421 Member

:eek: Crack is not always all fucked up and made of dirt like shit off the street, Just make you're own. LoL. I just realized what I was typing, oh well, I'll leave it.:eek:

Curiosity hasn't killed this cat. Yet.;)

19. JohnStossel

JohnStossel Member

I think crack, like heroin, and now crystal meth, is one of those drugs that is demonized to the extent that they say you will become its slave it you even try it once. Truth is, there are plenty of folks who have tried these drugs and go on living there lives.

That being said...For the love of God!, don't smoke crack! You're a 15 year old girl for goddsake! I've seen quite a few young girls who end up sucking old creeps off for a dime rock. If you have any kind of addictive personality, crack will pull you in. And if you're 15 wanting to try it, you have an addictive personality.

So please, stick to weed for a while. Then try some mushrooms or something in a coupla years. Then, if you're still bored, try crack if you must. But cmon, wait until you're 19 or 20. Then, at least, you'll be a crackwhore of consenting age.

20. JohnStossel

JohnStossel Member

Sorry. Also, its not that fun. Makes you feel like God for like 10 minutes. And then you think, damn, why don't I feel like God anymore. Better smoke some more crack.