crack

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by RoundMidnight, Apr 7, 2007.

1. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

I know some people from my school who tried crack last night, or so the story goes that I heard. I believe it, the story all makes sense. These kids like sit at my lunch table and I have, and one of them I'd actually consider a friend (though not a close one). I think I should probably talk to her about it, ask her what the hell they was thinking. Some kids are so fucking stupid. Just because you can't find weed doesn't mean you go smoking crack.

Some senior was supposed to go to the ghetto to buy weed for them or something and all that the kid had was crack so the senior took it. Then the girl that met up the senior him was stupid enough to buy it, and all 4 of the kids were fucking stupid enough to try it. This proves TNS's theory about weed being a gateway drug because of the dealers exposing people to shit. I don't know why they'd go for it, I'm pretty upset. These are all good kids/students, I have no idea what they were thinking. A little weed never hurt anyone but do they just think crack is the same thing? Crack kills.

One of my best friends happened to be with them when it happened, she's the one who told me. I'm just hoping they got duped or something and smoked something that wasn't crack, because that shit's addictive.

Talk about a buzzkill when I got this phonecall last night. I know a few of you on here might not think crack is a big deal or whatever but... it is.

2. venomx

venomx Member

this is why it needs to be legalized

3. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Why did you come here about this? There is an 'Other Drug' forum.... I guess because TNS hangs here the most and so he could see what you wrote?

4. chocho

chocho Member

Omgz!

5. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

Because it has to do with why marijuana should be legalized, and I remembered TNS talking about this very strongly in a topic so I figured I'd bring up his name.

6. vactom

So, do you smoke weed?

7. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

Well I've been posting on and off in this forum since december so one would assume.

8. vactom

Well I know people that post here that used to smoke weed. So I don't assume too quickly ;).
    But anyway, yes crack is fucked up, but I know a kid that does it once maybe twice a month. Says it helps him clear up his head if anything. So once or twice a month definatly isn't addicted. But there are a lot of people that get addicted to it. But then again, you never know how addictive it is until everyone is rid of addictive personalities ;)

9. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

I didn't make it clear enough in my first post what the point of this topic is, I just realized.

If they knew anything about crack and researched it and decided they were going to do it, I would stay out of their business. I'm just pissed because people pushed it on them as a weed substitute and they were dumb enough to just buy it, obviously not knowing much about it.

I'm not saying everyone's going to get addicted to crack from trying it once, but if these idiots try it without even thinking, they seem like the types who could fuck up their lives.

Shit happens, I guess, but I'm probably going to talk to one of them about it.. get the full story.

10. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

How old are they?

11. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

12. vactom

Yeh that is what I would do. And I didn't know they used crack as a substitute for weed, what fucking retards. Hope everything gets clerified for ya and you don't lose any friends.

PS- 1000th post :)

13. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

Well it's not like they expected the same high as weed or anything -- but, the reason they got the crack was because they couldn't get weed.. Just focused on "getting fucked up" or "getting high" regardless of how, I guess.

14. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

Talk to them.

If they do it again, then talk to their parents.

No one should be doing crack at that age.

15. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

That was what I was thinking.

16. vactom

Bleh, but they are so diverse! I wouldn't know for sure, as I haven't tried it, but one would imagine the highs would be so much different. A crystalline tropane alkaloid and a cannboid are soooooo different!

17. RoundMidnight

RoundMidnight Member

oh don't worry, I never said they were reasonable. idiots..

18. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

Well, for one thing, they won't get addicted to crack if they only smoked it one time. It takes a couple times of some serious hardcore crack smoking to become physically addicted. I've smoked more than my fair share of the shit and I must say its a hell of a fucking buzz, but its just not for me. I like something that lasts just a bit longer and doesn't leave me craving for more for days after a single night of binging.

19. wiuf

wiuf Member

well, crack never becomes physically addictive. it's just that when you have a crack habit, you have a one-track mind and the craving for the next blast becomes all-consuming.

crack is an awful, awful drug. I don't regret trying it those few times, but I never want to do it again (even though I would still do blow in a second) because nothing else I've ever done has made me feel so alive and godlike, and desperate for more.

ugh. just thinking about that taste and smell and that breathtaking peak makes my mouth water, and I don't like that. I don't think anyone should even try that shit.

20. Fallout55

Fallout55 Banned

If I walk into a 7-11 to buy a pack of joints the clerk wont tempt me with his macig white rocks!