Covid 19 and staying home

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by afternoondelight, Apr 1, 2020.

1. afternoondelight

afternoondelight Members

Most US citizens are under a "stay home" order (others may be as well). I am finding a silver lining in that I am fortunate that my days can be spent relaxing, sans clothing, even though my wife would rather I be dressed. I am filling my time sorting and scanning old photograph negatives and slides, a task I've been wanting to do for years and have finally found the time. My wife (always dressed) plays lots more piano than she used to, especially songs from the American Songbook era.

How are some others of you spending your days? Have you found an at-home activity to help with the extra time or have you begun the regime of working from home or even working and helping with the children's schoolwork too? Are you finding, as I, that being nude is helping with the stress of current events? Or, has your freedom from your clothes been more limited because of additional responsibilities and/or family members being around?

Are you someone who is hurting because you or someone close to you is ill, or maybe you have a major loss of income due to this virus? Don't be afraid to "chat."

Let's have an encouraging conversation that may help us all feel better about this situation we are all in together. ~ John

Last edited: Apr 23, 2020
    bill697cu and GLENGLEN like this.
  2. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

if your wife would rather see you dressed, maybe you should add an at home exercise routine to your list of daily activities.

my days are spent going to work and trying to keep up with a million things. wish i could sit at home naked.

el demente and treeswinger10 like this.
  3. Nudist Always

Nudist Always Members

I'm very very lucky in that my team is working from home, which means I can go naked almost full-time. It helps me de-stress from this situation. It's a good idea to keep tape on the camera when not in use and keep a shirt nearby in case it needs to be turned on.

afternoondelight and NudistTed like this.
  4. afternoondelight

afternoondelight Members

Nudist Always,
    I hear you regarding "de-stressing". If I were single or had a participating spouse, I think my nude times would be far more beneficial. I only began being open with her about my desire about 6 months ago. Nevertheless, I do spend a good share of each day in my "relaxed state" without comment. That bit of time helps me deal with the updated news reports each morning and the worries of the day.

5. Put your damn clothes on.

6. travelguy61

travelguy61 Members

Last time I looked we live in a free country and have free speech. And during this trying times everyone is dealing with this in there own ways. To belittle them and degrade there feelings and hide behind a false mask, and take shots at there feelings from the grassy knoll shows your true side. Myself being a nudist for over 20 years body acceptance is pretty much top of our list of acceptance in the nudist life style. We all deal with stress in our own ways and tearing someone down for theirs shows just how narrow and closed minded you are. If you really want to tear people down put your real photo on here. Everyone has there right to there own opinion, but to degrade someone or belittle someone thoughts shows how small you really are. And responding to this just makes my point. You go for it afternoondelight.

NudistTed likes this.
  7. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

^ did something get deleted or is this guy just losing it?

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  8. afternoondelight

afternoondelight Members

Not sure what happened here. I just thought that a conversation about dealing with the number one issue right now would be an okay thing to do. Enjoy!

9. Mullet151

Mullet151 Members

I am taking care of a lot of my honey-do list, most of which is outside work. My neighbors are too close to be doing a lot of it in the nude. Plus, I don’t think chainsaws and nudity would work out well.

10. afternoondelight

afternoondelight Members

You would be a sweaty, saw-chips covered mess! I have absolutely no privacy in my yard.

11. nldn

nldn Senior Member

I'm lucky in that I can get out for a walk each day, though clothed.

12. bill697cu

bill697cu Members

I'm in the same boat as you. I'm naked and my wife is not. I limit my nude time to mornings. I have been cleaning and cut the grass for the first time this season. Also I had clothes on while outside. Weather has been cool and wet. Also been watching a lot of movies we never got around to seeing but had the DVD.

afternoondelight and NudistTed like this.