covered or uncovered during massage

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by hotredhead, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Manzarak

Manzarak Members

In CA (outside of nudist resorts) it is illegal to be nude and undraped while receiving a massage.

In CA (outside of nudist resorts) my wife is nude and undraped while receiving a massage. Not one masseur has ever told her she must be draped or refused to massage her.

2. curiousbear

curiousbear Senior Member

I had around 100 massages in my entire life. Around 70 of those were from my favorite LMT Emily. She was extremely good. I missed her during her both maternity leaves. I miss how we could talk about anything openly and comfortably. She quit during COVID. She always draped me even though we were absolutely comfortable with each other. And the draping was never an obstacle for the therapeutical massage. To me the massages were non-sexual but intimate. They never caused an erection. But I utilized them to regulate my mood and relieve stress. I never took her contact info, but I wish I did.

PS: I had been to massage parlors abroad and that is an entirely different story.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
    Iscott55 and bill697cu like this.
  3. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

I went for a massage yesterday. My lower back and shoulder was bothering me.. I helped unload a truck the day before and I guess I over did it a little bit and was paying for it the next day.
    At my normal massage location that I have been using off and on for a few years. They consider me a regular customer . Even though I do not get a massage on a regular basis. They ask that you get undressed and lay on the table. After a few minutes they will knock on the door and ask if you are ready, the enter the room. At that time they will cover you with a towel. But because the know me as a regular they are a little more relaxed .And being face down they will skip the towel once they start working the lower back area and on.
    Laying on my back I am covered in my mid section .

I feel that there is a sense of trust involved between both of us . And it is not a issue. If for some reason they leave the room. I am normally covered. So there is no concern about someone seeing me. It is all a matter of building trust between the two of you.

4. Alice in SC

Alice in SC Senior Member

Definitely Uncovered!

Very Fast Car likes this.
  5. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

Being covered up for a massage must be a bit like having a bath with your clothes on!:)

Nakednudist likes this.
  6. Steveh

Steveh Members

WE love giving and receiving nude massages inside nudist resorts

7. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

My wife and I have had many massages. We are always naked, but draped if that makes sense. It’s their requirements, not ours. We could care less.

curiousbear likes this.
  8. Harbal

Harbal Members

It sounds like you've also had your imagination massaged.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2022
    Todd56 likes this.
  9. wyldwynd

wyldwynd ~*~ Super Moderator

Both the person doing the massage sort of Manipulates the sheet shift in the area that they are working on

10. Thanks for bringing this to our attention as it violates the current rules for the Nudism Sections.

11. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

For deep tissue work or ROLFing I always preferred being draped as it prevents distraction, I don't go to a massage for sex.

nudistguyny, Gramps69 and curiousbear like this.
  12. Gramps69

Gramps69 Members

When I was injured at a work site, part of my physical therapy was massages. First therapist had me wrapped in a sheet to only uncover the specific areas being worked on. The next therapist had me wrap in a towel that wound up on the floor. From then on I was able to get him for therapy and my massages. I was 24 he was older late 50's or so. Great hands and very thorough.

~Zen~ likes this.
  13. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

I enjoyed a year or three of regular Sweish massage from a large Danish woman... very powerful and the towel was a requirement. It was shifted around as I turned over, but that was it. It was all about the healing, not sex.

Gramps69 likes this.
  14. nudistguyny

nudistguyny Senior Member

I have never asked for or seeked any sexual activity before, during or after a massage. Maybe some people do. But I don't. I kind of find the idea a little disturbing to be honest.

Todd56 likes this.
  15. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

I am locking this old thread, I can see it going off track.

Bushwack and Todd56 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.