covered or uncovered during massage

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by hotredhead, Nov 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NudistTed

NudistTed The Naked Man

for me it depends on who is giving the massage and how comfortable/trusting I am with them.

2. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

You were in Korea?

3. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I used to warm up the girls with a little massage before hanky panky. Not something I'm particularly proud of though. It makes me embarrassed to think about what a loser I was. Though to my credit it isn't always easy to break the ice! :)

I take it back. I guess warming things up with a massage is decent. It's just when I think about it, consenting to be massaged is not the same as consenting to be kissed or anything beyond that. So I guess it all depends on the context of whether or not you're dating or not really.

I've given massages to girls I wasn't really dating and they didn't go anywhere; albeit bras were unhooked.

4. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Doesn't matter for me whether I'm covered or not, as long as it's a good massage and from a woman.

5. Katherine1989

Katherine1989 Members

I’ve had several massages nude. I prefer it that way. Just feels more natural. I’ve had a few massages from women, and it usually doesn’t feel very erotic. There was one time with a young, dark haired Latina who was very sensual. She was very forward lol.

I’ve had a few massages from men, and they are always exciting. Once on a crew ship the guy was old enough to be my grandfather, but flirted the whole time. The youngest was a fruend’s little brother who was taking a massage class at a community college. I don’t think he expected me to be naked. He was cute, but he had trouble talking. It was pretty funny. And once I had a four handed massage by two young guys and that was pretty awesome.

Sambone likes this.
  6. r0llinstoned

r0llinstoned Gute Nacht, süßer Prinz

"my krumb is standing up"

"you feenish heem??"

7. gt30743

gt30743 Members

I've had draped and undraped massages. Since I am comfortable with my body and nudity in general, it is fine either way for me.

8. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

I prefer that the therapist has full access to my body. I’m comfortable being nude during the session but I leave it up to the therapist to decide the amount of coverage they are comfortable with. With my athletic endeavors it is imperative that my whole body gets worked. The massage I receive is usually deep and intense and I come away sore from the pressure sometimes. I have encountered therapists who refrain from massaging my glutes or any areas near my genital area. I ask and explain my reasoning for the need of attention in these areas and some of the time I get my request accepted. There are some who absolutely refuse my requests citing laws and punishment so I do not schedule them again. Within the privacy of the massage room what goes on between myself and the therapist is solely our business. My preparation is that I am nude when the therapist enters the room if I know the level of comfort that is allowed. I ask at the consultation unless I know beforehand the therapist is okay with me uncovered. During the massage there are times the therapist will cover me as part of the procedure. Mostly I remain undraped until I turn over. If the therapist has an issue they simply provide a drape before I roll over. If they don’t then I have no problem with the exposure.

9. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

It doesn't matter to me but I was kinda glad I was covered up one time when I popped a boner

10. Ozdude

Ozdude Members

If I have the option I'll go nude. Had a glorious hot stone massage with my wife years ago, with two gorgeous sisters. Had the tiny paper undies thing on. She got as close to my stuff as possible. Afterwards my wife asked if I got a boner, I got a semi and she got the benefits later :)

11. Covered.

I don't know what kind of places some of you go to, but there's pretty much always a sheet or a towel involved whether you are naked or decide to keep your underwear on. I ditch the bra, but I feel more comfortable leaving ummm underwear on (I hate the word panties lol).
    Massage therapists won't uncover a body part that they aren't working on.

It's all very professional.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2018
    NubbinsUp and Orison like this.
  12. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Top and bra off, bottoms left on. Covered with a sheet the entire time.

13. r0llinstoned

Nude except a small towel covering my ass for the first part.

14. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

How Come A "Small Towel"...???... You Just Told Us In The "Beach Erection" Thread That

"National Geographic" Covered It With A Wide Angle Lens..... :D

Cheers Glen.

15. r0llinstoned

Nat geo was was 'covering' my erection. this towel is covering my plump arse.

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

dont you sign a consent form at your masseur / masseuse of what you can do and expect from your masseur / masseuse?

17. r0llinstoned

Will soneone massage me through my 511 Levi jeans

18. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

They’re called massage therapists. Lol And yes. Before each session, my MT goes over what I want to have worked on and she “must” specifically ask if I want my glutes worked on. I’m not a fan of that lol

Orison likes this.
  19. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I get most of my massages at the nude resort we are members of. Of course it is totally uncovered unless you prefer to have yourself towel draped. Best massages are the ones where you don't have to be conscious of your nudity.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  20. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

NO......Because If I Were To Do That.......There Would Be No Evidence Of The "Happy Ending".... :D

Cheers Glen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.