Couple knocks 6 year old off her bike?

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by Beach Ball Lady Balls, May 16, 2020.

1. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8323845/Unrepentant-couple-blame-six-year-old-girl-knocked-bike.html

Dax likes this.
  2. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

I never believe anything in The Daily Mail.

3. Beach Ball Lady Balls

4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

The parents should have alerted their child to stop and wait. I hate that if you don't side with the crying kid you're automatically evil.. But that's what I get from the video. The dog walkers may have been in conversation and I believe it looks like they hadn't heard and were surprised when they were crashed into. He shouldn't have kicked the bike though... That was childish.

Social media mob mentality is toxic. It's the worst use of it when people use it to get everyone on their side.

StellarCoon, Eric!, Bullzaye and 5 others like this.
  5. Beach Ball Lady Balls

lol. Ok I will try to do better with latest news. :)

mysticblu21 and Driftrue like this.
  6. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Yes and now the patents post this on social media, they say their child was pushed, the couple are harassed. I am thinking the parents need a fine for not social distancing their child and for bad manners. My child is traumatized they say. Lol

Eric!, mysticblu21 and Driftrue like this.
  7. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Oh yeah.. The "traumatized" bit made me roll my eyes, haha.

She certainly wasn't pushed. Unbelievable that anyone would watch that and say she was pushed.

8. Beach Ball Lady Balls

yes and call the police, file charges? Lol

the child was probably upset about her dads anger. Imagine what happens when she gets a drivers licence? I honked, you didn’t move out of the way, sorry I ran you down, your fault, I am traumatized! Have ptsd!

Driftrue likes this.
  9. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

To me, the worst part was that her father carried on filming, rather than rushing over to check on his daughter.
    Her cries did not sound like cries of serious pain, they sounded as if she felt abandoned.

Regarding the couple walking, Their response and attitude was similarly discussing, particularly the wife not comforting the little girl.

My impression was also that their had been some history between them prior to the incident. I may be wrong.

PS, The dog looked quite friendly, no wonder he kept out of the way.

10. Beach Ball Lady Balls

yes I thought that too. It also looked like the woman went to help the child who was crying when the video was cut off... then the child was no longer there. I think it was edited.

wilsjane likes this.
  11. 6-eyed shaman

6-eyed shaman Sock-eye salmon

A lie can travel twice around the world before the truth wakes up and has coffee.

Eric!, mysticblu21, Orison and 3 others like this.
  12. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

the video looked like another case of asshole meets asshole.

i remember one time when i was a teenager hanging out at the county fair, a toddler came out of nowhere and sprinted full speed into my leg and then fell on his ass. and then his mom came and screamed at me for it, even though she had watched the whole thing. thank god she didn't have a camera; the internet wasn't much of a thing back then but i would probably have been on 60 minutes or something.

13. Vladimir Illich

Vladimir Illich Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Brat needs a clip round the ear !!!

Eric! and mysticblu21 like this.
  14. Bilby

Bilby Lifetime Supporter and Freerangertarian Super Moderator

Sadly The Daily Mail is the highest circulating and most profitable newspaper in the UK. It is also the worst one. Even The Sun is more factually accurate. The Daily Mail uses every dirty trick in the book. It would not surprise me in the least if they staged the whole thing. Among the counter -culture in the UK to call someone a Daily Mail reader is a derogatory term.
    For a more credible source of news try The Guardian or The Independent.

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  15. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Amazing what makes into the news nowadays!

16. phil1965

phil1965 Senior Member

There are some horrible people out there, but there are a lot more people who'll edit a video to make someone look bad. Many years ago I starred in a cult documentary, it was only after watching it several times that I realised they'd edited a section where I was discussing my ex-wife, and why we split up it looks like I'm having a real go at her, however at the time I was driving my car into town, one minute we're on one road and I'm saying one thing and seconds later in the scene we're actually on a road on the other side of town, they'd cut the film and edited it to make it look like I was really slagging her off, I wasn't happy with it at all.
    The narrator asks me how come me and my ex got divorced, and I reply something like, " it was just one of those things, we had some good times and sex was great, but there were problems like her mum coming over all the time and it started with her not doing any washing because of this and when it got to the stage where she'd been unable to get any shopping because her mum kept coming over we rowed a lot and decided to split up"
    what it actually came out like on tv was," it was one of those things, her not going shopping or doing any washing and I decided to split up" it made her sound really horrible!
    Now whenever I watch anything I tend to watch the background, it's suprising how often they edit something and you only realise what they've done when you see the background has changed mid sentence.

17. onceburned

onceburned Banned

you would strike a child in the face ?

18. onceburned

onceburned Banned

it's still not right to strike a child

19. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I have just looked at this again and asked myself a few questions.
    Clearly the girl should have known not to barge past other people, she could also have ended up snagged by the dogs lead. Strangely enough, the people all seemed to know each others names and went straight to Facebook. I think that their is more to this than meets the eye.

Eric! and Beach Ball Lady Balls like this.
  20. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

and this needs to be reported ? get real people. nothing to talk about here