Couple completely nude during sex- extra dimension of sexual pleasure

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Klimax2gether, May 14, 2018.

1. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

On most occasions my wife and I go completely nude and have wonderful sex. Contact of the whole body, from head to toe, of the male and female brings extra sensations to sexual pleasure. Also when you clasp the hands palms facing each other adds another level of sexual sensation. Do other long term or short term couples agree with my experience?

2. Candybuttons

Candybuttons Sweet Member

Yes we are usually fully naked unless I’m dressed up in some slutty outfit.

3. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

Intimate embrace of male and female naked bodies is another way of increasing sexual pleasure. By holding on each other face to face we both will start getting wet even without touching the genitals.

Candybuttons likes this.
  4. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

We are almost always totally nude. We love to feel our bodies touch from head to toe.

5. srgreene

srgreene Members

Over 90% of my coital acts were in the nude, 100% in the past decade.

RBecca and Klimax2gether like this.
  6. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love to enjoy the closeness and warmth of the partners body and the soft erotic smell of the genital and armpits.

7. Goander

Goander Members

I prefer completely nude.

8. The Shark

The Shark Members

Completely nude is the best. The skin-on-skin contact feels so amazing and one of my favorite sensations is when my cock brushes up against her landing strip. But my favorite part of being naked is the visuals. I love showing off my naked body to my wife just as as much as I love seeing her naked.

Klimax2gether likes this.
  9. NakedInfluence

NakedInfluence Member

I vote for completely nude every time but my wife once said there's something super hot about wanting her so much you don't take the time to fully undress but just enough to fuck her. I can see how that would be hot but I'm just not that passionate or spontaneous. I think a long time about almost everything before I act. No matter how much I want her I consider how she might be feeling and is she in the middle of something, is this a good time, is she in the mood etc etc before deciding what to do.

10. ..

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2023
  11. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

To be spontaneous is part of our sex life together. Since my wife doesn’t wear panty’s she is easy to bend over, flip her dress up and doggie her. So sometimes clothes are left on.

12. bft4evr

bft4evr Senior Member

There's nothing wrong with a partially dressed (or undressed if you prefer to look at it that way) quickie coupling. Depending on the timing and place that can be super hot.

13. DavidHB

DavidHB Members

For me it’s about making it a little different every time. One nude the other not. Nude together lights on or lights off. One blindfolded.
    Reallly want to blow yourselves away? BOTH of you wearing total blackout blindfolds - it is sensory deprivation, so you end up “seeing” with your hands and skin. Sense of time goes out the window. I find it can get quite kinky as inhibitions about how either of you look (and it’s influence) are out the window. Some of the hottest sex I’ve had has been both me and a lover blindfolded. Just be prepared to lose a few hours, just saying.... Getting hot just thinking about it...

Last edited: Oct 26, 2020
  14. Barry Mandelay

Barry Mandelay Banned

Always nude when I'm having sex be it with myself or with a partner. We are both nude for intercourse. I'm nude if receiving a hand job but she may remained clothed because the hand job is all about my pleasure. Sometimes she will remove some or all of her clothing depending on what I ask her to do. I like to remove all my clothing while masturbating but sometimes it's one piece at a time to where I am nude by the time orgasm arrives.

15. Klimax2gether

Klimax2gether Members

I love visuals but my always wants the lights off.