county side?

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by itsallgood, Feb 16, 2009.

1. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

anyone ever trip in like a open feild or somewher other than a city...the closest i got to a feild was a baseball feild in nyc lol

2. ad10

ad10 Member

Yeah I tripped at a friends farm a couple weeks ago. It was really good. Over all it was an extremely epic trip. Can't recommend it enough.

3. introspectre

introspectre Member

Wide open spaces on hallucinogenics are very nice :)

4. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

haha i love big corn fields for trippin it can get carazy! we only have one corn field near us but i love goin there and runnin through it and jus fallin over lookin up at the stars. big meadows are also wonderful the only bad thing about all those are the damn ticks.

5. xXzXx

xXzXx Member

I hope you mean a corn field without the actual crop growing on it at the moment. :D Otherwise, that would be extreme, I've only seen a corn field from the outside one trippy night and I can tell, that 4 meters from the field were as far as I would ever go back then.

6. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

haha i so mean wen the crop is growin. we all get lost in the field and then everyone tends to get quiet and jus give up trying to find each other and lay down lmao. at some point we regroup for a much needed bowl though :D

7. misfit4ks

misfit4ks Member

I tripped at a golf course out in the country, few miles from town. It was awesome, tried to play some golf but decided driving around on golf carts lookin at shit was way cooler lol.

8. gnomefootlocker

gnomefootlocker Member

i live in the middle of the wilderness, in a cabin next to a lake and field surrounded by miles of woods. its the best place to trip in the whole world. i also want to go to the scottish highlands and trip there.

9. Hippified_RCer

Hippified_RCer P.L.U.R.

HAHA omg i love golf courses wen im trippin. a couple summers ago my dad owned a little 9 hole and we used to trip sac there gettin wasted jus lovin the life we had. He actually started glowball there on fri nights too! let me tell u that was EPIC! driving around a course totally spun playin golf oh man those were the days. :cheers2: