could you tell me how many chinese here?

Discussion in 'China' started by leave loves per time, Jan 28, 2005.

1. amourcathy

amourcathy Member

IF i got a chance go to California.. cook me REAL KING french food .. will ya ? lol.. anyway , merci bc . hee hee:drool:

2. amourcathy

amourcathy Member

:) not really , deniala , my speed to access the hipforums is quiet slow and i did hear that some place just cant log in the site , the main reason i dont know..could be blocked . i like this site cuz ppl can share a lot and i feel so warm and comfortable even i am comtinusly making the lanuage mistakes here , i cant say i dont care what mistakes i am making here , but i do wish ppl will understand thats due to my poor ability of using the lanuage , but my heart isnt making any mistakes here . But i do see some chinese here just hang around and do fewer posts ..then disappeared .

I did sign in another forum which is mainly for relaionship , thats a nice forum too and i met some gd friend there , we shared a lot .

Thx hipforums . this is great forum..i wish i could read more chinese nember making more post , since my lanuage is poor . lol..:)

3. skip

skip Founder Administrator

Cathy, don't worry about your English language skills, it's easy for us to understand you. We are used to ppl. abr. everything, and a typo (mistake), or grammar mistake is normal for people on this site. We are very informal here.

It would be great if you could introduce yourself and tell us about your life in China.

4. skip

Apparently NONE of the Chinese who posted in this thread can still access this forum!

How fucking sad for China and the Chinese people!

Censorship of the Internet is WRONG!

FREE CHINA NOW!

5. amourcathy

amourcathy Member

not really , my dear skip . see cathy still alive in this forums ..hee hee
    For some reason i like the forum a lot , i log in the forums during my office time for my job is so boring that i cant help myself to make some fun articles to read or relax . Life in china ? sorry to say that at the moment ,, i live in hell for too many bad things suddenly happened to me and i lost my way and my sense to handle them . I am still trying to make myself to feel better . Thx Brain , he did making me feel better . Sometimes i just u guys could be myside around me and giving me bear hugssss . fr this is what i need most right at this moment . However , i think the censorship fliters in South of China might be more liberal and open then in other cities .

6. skip

Here's a BIG HUG for Cathy!

:grouphug:

Welcome back, I hope you feel better! :)

May you live long and prosper!

Peace!

7. css119

css119 Member

ÎÒÊÇÖйúÈË,ºÓ±±ºâË®µÄ.·¢ÏÖÕâ¸öÍøվͦÓÐÒâ˼°¡.µ«²»Ì«»á½²Ó¢Óï,°¥ Ó°Ï칵ͨÁË.¹úÍâÈ˶¼Ôõô¿´ÖйúºÍÖйúÈ˵İ¡.ÄĸöÖйúͬ°ûÓ¢ÎĺÃ,¼ÓÎÒICQ:498697543
    QQ:411511575

8. jadeleo

jadeleo Member

9. kkboy

kkboy Member

i m from liaoning province, a chinese ,hee hehe, cathys English language skills is very well for me , glad to see the forums

10. candid

candid Member

hi, i live in qingdao,shandong province.a beautiful city,want to make friends with all of u.and by the way,i am a standand chinese ;)

11. sophie831210

sophie831210 Member

I am also Chinese and majored in Business English when I was in college, will move to California

12. mandyriver

mandyriver Member

I 'm a chinese girl.because of our interest to meet people from every corner of the world and share our opinion with them,we are joining here for the purpose of having fun together.and best wishes for you,friend!:)

13. robbie826

robbie826 Member

there are so many chinese here! i' m not alone!

14. leeshing

leeshing Member

You are from HK, so why not treat yourself as a chinese, but HKSA?

15. bark1123

bark1123 Member

i'm a native chinese young man . live in xujiahui shanghai.
    i like workout.like basketball and dogs. want to make friends from different countries.bark1123@msn.com

by the way well come to china.

16. jy02927731

jy02927731 Member

here ~~

come form hong kong~

17. Justinfoo

Justinfoo Member

i am an american citizen and ive lived in the states ofr most of my life

but currentlky i am going to an american school in shanghai

18. mai

mai Member

我不是中国人

19. weaselpop

weaselpop Member

加油中国。。。

20. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

I live in China and I think a lot of people are very humble about their language levels. And they shouldn't be, because i think people, in general, are doing a very good job.

Some Chinese are very lazy but the ones who work hard are incredible and it is inspiring to see.

I have noticed that a lot of Chinese folks are shy at first, but they are easy to get to know and once they know you, they are very outgoing and will help you with anything you need! The lengths in which my friends go to aid me is incredible.

It is an interesting time to be here, and I sense things are very slowly changing.