could you tell me how many chinese here?

Discussion in 'China' started by leave loves per time, Jan 28, 2005.

1. black

black Member

wor really many, out of my expectation lol

2. lozolo

lozolo Member

i'm a guy from Guangdong,China.
    nice to meet my friends!

3. Wayne

Wayne Member

I'm Chinese, but living in Switzerland right now.

4. willowbaby89

willowbaby89 Member

I think they mgiht jsut see wtih their eyes...just guessing ;)

5. oNo

oNo Member

#25 [​IMG]
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Chandra_Hottie
    The chinese people, this question is of the serious...how the FUCK DO YOU SEE?

I think they mgiht jsut see wtih their eyes...just guessing ;)

It seems it just feels so good you can even speak a language like that without any punishment, and so much so ever feel so superior than those 1.3 something something.

Any decent human being can make a conclusion after read through this thread, my people in here are nicer, they know how to speak properly. They never say those filthy words, and they are never "just guessing" they maybe smarter than anyone.

Therefore, just bring that up, you don't need to disguise mgiht with might, or jsut with just to test my people's english skill, or even better, we can chat in Chinese language in here just like my people try to use your language.

For sure I know you are a smart guy, you are certainly at least have one Chinese word in your mind.

6. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Umm.... Willowbaby was probably speaking for your benefit(at least that's how I like to think). Chandra was the one who made the racist comment. And I have this gut-feeling that none of them is a "guy".

Ahh well, I'm not Chinese, but I thought I'd come inside this thread and say hey. :)

7. oNo

oNo Member

You know, your hey makes me feel a bit of release in the tension of this enormity hatred world against my people.

I guess I will have to continually watch the "American history x " no matter how many times I already watch.

8. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Well, this may come as a surprise to you, but "your people" aren't necessarily "hated" by the rest of the world. Any multi-culturally aware people, I expect, would be respectful of your culture and yourselves as people.

You just have to remember that, on the internet especially, sometimes you come across ignorant people who make ignorant comments. That certainly doesn't mean everyone on these forums is like that either, though. There ARE nice people who frequent these forums, and they don't judge anyone based on his/her nationality.

Peace, :)

Last edited: Apr 15, 2023
  9. yexin218

yexin218 Member

i am Chinese, i am now studying in Macau! Email: feixianyexin@com

10. Blue Ocean

Blue Ocean Member

I am Chinese living in Shanghai

11. cathbell

cathbell Member

and my msn:gx0gx@163.com,and i am in beijing
    very nice to meet you

12. June'Ireland

June'Ireland Member

I am chinese

Live in henan

13. forlight

forlight Member

me a Chinese too,living in Hunan, near the old town Fenghuang.

14. yellowfever7688

yellowfever7688 Member

Have any of you been to Fuzhao? I am just curious what it is like because most my Chinese friends come from that area. They tell me it's similar to Florida weather-wise.

15. amourcathy

amourcathy Member

So u r not Chinese ? OR u just HK ppl from HK ? OR do u mean that HK isnt part of China ? Why we have to seperate China with so many parts? ==> Mainland China ===> HK china ==> Taiwan China ... There IS only one China <==> People Republic OF China :) ..and this is China i from . i wish HK ppl understand the point.

Thanks

16. .Hannah.

.Hannah. Member

Well... that's only one side of the argument. To be honest HK, Taiwan and mainland China *are* different. The people speak different dialects, and the cultures are different. They also "grew up" different, and developed differently (economy, culture, politics). Trying to influence HKers that they are the same as mainlanders isn't going to fly so well.

17. JoJoVenus

JoJoVenus Member

I am Chinese from shanghai.

18. marcopolousa

marcopolousa Member Lifetime Supporter

Hi!
    I'm French, living in California, and I love China. Chinese people and Chinese culture are very interesting and I learn a little bit of Mandarin.
    By the way, I thought that French people were the kings of food - I was wrong,,, we are second, Chinese people are far more involved in cooking and eating than us.

19. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I would love to come and travel in China.Your country looks very diverse regarding the people and the topography.There's no reason for the American people to dislike Chinese people.Likewise no reason for Chinese to dislike us.As always,throughout history,the leaders set the tone,rightly or wrongly.No comment needed--let's just hope the world becomes a fair place for all to live in and you-all enjoy posting here.-----------scratcho-------------

20. Piney

Piney Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I worked in Flushing, NYC, in China Trust Bank, Flushing is Mandiran

while Chinatown in Manhattan is Cantonese. New York has a 3rd
    Chinatown in Sunset Park, Brooklyn.

Hello to you all !