Could We Have Been Teraformed?

Discussion in 'Science and Technology' started by Jimbee68, Oct 10, 2020.

1. Dejavu~

Dejavu~ Members

Or not, depending on your degreaser. :-D

Angelmama likes this.
  2. Angelmama

Angelmama Angel Lifetime Supporter

Good old fashioned ammonia.

ZenKarma likes this.
  3. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

It makes a great spam cleaner also!

mysticblu21 likes this.
  4. Angelmama

Well, you know, Zen, spam is a greasy and stubborn problem sometimes..

mysticblu21 and ZenKarma like this.
  5. ~Zen~

Spam is also self-replicating it seems. And I don't mean the stuff in cans.

I believe that the earth was populated and reseeded several times as a cosmic experiment. However the ones who created this mess have left the room, and no longer have oversight.

Or do they? Is there a critical point coming when they engineer another mass extinction and redo the genetic makeup for the next round of evolutionary Russian-roulette?

I often wonder these things.

mysticblu21 and wrat1 like this.
  6. Angelmama

You must have seen Star Trek 4: The Voyage Home.
    Kinda a similar idea.
    In the Bible (I forgot where but I'll check in a bit) it says that God will bring to ruin those who ruin the earth.

mysticblu21 and ZenKarma like this.
  7. Angelmama

Revelation 11;18.
    That wasn't hard to find
    I thought it was in Revelation and I'm a quick skimmer.
    Wish I had a large print Bible.
    Can't read it much now; hurts my poor old eyeballs...
    I hate spam, btw...BOTH kinds!

mysticblu21 likes this.
  8. wrat1

wrat1 Members

Well there is this as well

Do We Live in a Simulation? Chances Are about 50–50

Now a new analysis shows that the odds that we are living in base reality—meaning an existence that is not simulated—are pretty much even. But the study also demonstrates that if humans were to ever develop the ability to simulate conscious beings, the chances would overwhelmingly tilt in favor of us, too, being virtual denizens inside someone else’s computer. (A caveat to that conclusion is that there is little agreement about what the term “consciousness” means, let alone how one might go about simulating it.)

djomalley, mysticblu21 and ZenKarma like this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Some of earth's earliest literature spoke of the Anunnaki or "those from which the heavens came" they knew about things and happenings in our solar system 8000 years ago which we only rediscovered in the 70s and 80s.

Their story is fascinating. The Anunnaki came from a yet to be identified planet in our solar system on a 3600 year elliptical orbit. They faced very much the same situations as humans on their planet. Their planet was starting to fall apart, their greenhouse in tatters. At the far end of their orbit they would freeze and at the front end close to the sun they would fry.

Much like science is attempting to do now with golden sails to reflect sunlight and UV back into space to save earth from warming, the Anunnaki also sought after gold to place in their own atmosphere to repair their greenhouse and reflect UV back into space.

After a conflict on their planet and as tensions grew one space astronaut decided to make the journey to earth. He spoke of Neptune, Saturn and her rings, Jupiter, the hammered bracelet (asteroid belt) Mars and of course earth.

His name was Alalu, the first astronaut to arrive on earth. He Splashed down into the reeds of Mesopotamia about 500,000 years ago. He panned for gold in the nearby stream and discovered there was gold on earth. He contacted his home planet and asked for support. The Anunnaki had started their mission, to mine earth for gold.

After years of mining the Anunnaki grew increasingly upset on earth. The climate was too warm, the days were too short and the closer orbit to sun meant they aged significantly. They were also upset with having to do the dirty work in the gold mines of South Africa.

Alas, a slave shall be created. The Anunnaki spliced their own DNA with an earthly species of ape. Adamu was born, the first human. The first humans were not up to scratch or on par for the Anunnaki. They couldn't listen or follow orders and were more prone to running away in groups rather than serving their lords in the gold mines.

Alas, a second attempt was made at creating human life. This time cheif scientist Enki got it right and created a human that could listen, interpret, work and most importantly, follow orders.

This continued for hundreds of thousands of years, humans toiled in the mines and the Anunnaki became much of the pantheon of ancient gods we all know today from Sumerian to Babylonian, Akkadian, Egyptian, Greek, Roman, Aztec, Mayan and so on.

The great flood happened about 11,000 years ago as the orbit from the Anunnaki home planet closed in on earth, earth's crust became unstable with the gravitational pulls. The ice sheets of Antarctica shifted into the oceans causing what we know as the Deluge, or the Great Flood. All of the mining operations came to a halt as the southern hemisphere was washed away instantly and buried under the sands.

The Anunnaki found refuge in the south America's migrated African mining tribes to the south American continent to begin mining for gold again.

About 2000 years ago the Anunnaki reached the golden goal and retreated back to their home planet, their mission a success, their planet restored.

Their legends live on in many of earth cultures today, many of their stories are actually echoed and romanticised in the bible itself. Religion has killed off the truth behind our human origins, but the literature is still there for those who want to seek new enlightenment.

I highly encourage anyone who finds this interesting to study up on the Anunnaki and their story. It's a highly technical, scientific saga that reads more like a sci fi movie than a mythology, it goes into to explicit detail about DNA splicing and our cosmology and solar system. It talks about technology we have not been able to recreate and all this from earth earliest civilisation, the Sumarians, who we are led to believe wouldn't haven't even been able to fathom what they were writing about.

The evidence is also here on earth, ancient mining sites have been found in South Africa, which the Sumerians referred to as the Absu. These mines have been dated to be hundreds of thousands of years old and were found exactly where the Sumerians wrote they'd be in the Absu.

:)

djomalley, ZenKarma and mysticblu21 like this.
  10. Angelmama

Very entertaining, and you're right there WAS reportedly an Adamu: he was reportedly an early Assyrian king, said to have ruled at about 24 BC.
    His purported existence, however, is unsubstantiated.
    I'll stick with God creating Adam and Eve, though.
    The Bible is what I will always believe.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you believe in Christianity then you believe in the Anunnaki and aliens. There's absolutely nothing original about the bible at all. They are romanticised stories from cultures 4000 years previous and Christianity also uses many Europe a pagan influences.

Basically Christianity is a mould of all religion purposely illustrated in a way that every culture could appreciate. It includes everything the ancients believe in, just read the old Testament. The old Testament event talks about two races of aliens, but it was removed so that almost all of the western world in its entirety would become indoctrinated under one belief system that was influence by almost all "mythology".

If you don't understand that or believe it then simply put, you don't know what you're talking about or you have become exactly what was intended. A slave. A slave to a power you'll never see nor ever hear, and you are slaved to blindly follow this God because your pre determined characteristics which were purposely built into human DNA make you fearful of something that doesn't exist.

That's what Christianity is. An indoctrinated belief system built on fear and reward. Follow this religion blindly and you will be granted into heaven but don't follow what we say and you go to hell. Fear and reward system, nothing more, and created by aliens from another planet to conform humans into one way of thinking and understanding. Slaves.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2020
    djomalley likes this.
  12. ~Zen~

That is some fascinating original writing. I was reminded of reading the 1976 book "The Twelfth Planet," by Russian-American author Zecharia Sitchin.

From Wikipedia:
    Ronald H. Fritze writes that, according to Sitchin, "the Annunaki built the pyramids and all the other monumental structures from around the world that ancient astronaut theorists consider so impossible to build without highly advanced technologies."[69] Sitchin expanded on this mythology in later works, including The Stairway to Heaven (1980) and The Wars of Gods and Men (1985).[74] In The End of Days: Armageddon and the Prophecy of the Return (2007), Sitchin predicted that the Anunnaki would return to earth, possibly as soon as 2012, corresponding to the end of the Mesoamerican Long Count calendar.[70][74] Sitchin's writings have been universally rejected by mainstream historians, who have labelled his books as pseudoarchaeology,[75] asserting that Sitchin seems to deliberately misrepresent Sumerian texts by quoting them out of context, truncating quotations, and mistranslating Sumerian words to give them radically different meanings from their accepted definitions.

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

A lot of people get on the Defense and try and say Sitchin was wrong and mistranslating, yet in a Sumerian based language test held by experts, Sitchin was able to translate Sumerian far better than anybody else, you can find documentation of the test and results online.

So that basically suggests that out of anybody at the time of his publications, Sitchin's translations were most accurate so I don't know where the doubters have a leg to stand on. Whatever they're reading is legitimately not as accurate as Sitchin's work

So I'm going to side with Sitchin based solely on the fact that his translations are far more accurate than anybody else's. :)

djomalley and ZenKarma like this.
  14. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There's two things I actually believe.

If we are to hold historians account of history on earth then I do believe in Anunnaki but I also have a great suspicion that historians and science are so far off the mark with our history that I'm willing to believe that there have been great advanced civilisations on earth that have been lost. But since science and historians don't want us to believe that, then I believe in the Anunnaki or alien visitations because quite frankly, the ancient cultures aren't supposed to know about the technology they describe and write about. They're supposed to come from nomadic Hunter and gatherer type tribes that formed a society. They aren't meant to know about the universe, cosmology, DNA, missiles, space travel, advanced weapon systems or the architecture they used. But they did know. So something doesn't align with the accounts of history we are taught.

Therefore my only conclusions are that the mythology handed down is actually legit and the gods are aliens, or, we have lost significant advanced civilisations along the way that we are completely unaware of.

djomalley, wrat1 and ZenKarma like this.
  15. Ajay0

Ajay0 Guest

Irminsul, here's my input. :)

Tthe Annunaki reptileans may perhaps be metaphorical too. In Hindu mythology, the reptile is correlated with a lower state of consciousness and associated with prakriti ( nature ) as opposed to purusha (consciousness).

You can see the Hindu god Vishnu lying down and resting on a huge snake named Adishesha. Similarly you can see the god of destruction, Shankar with a cobra around his neck as an ornament.

Yogic philosophy states that the unconscious one is dominated by nature, while the one of a higher consciousness or enlightenment dominates nature in turn and becomes its master. This would explain the likes of Vishnu and Shankar being served by snakes as a bed or ornament.

So if you are meditative, virtuous and have a higher state of consciousness, you will perhaps be served by the Annunaki reptileans as their sovereign, instead of you being forced to take them as your sovereign. Hope this sets aside any fears if any.

Anyway, just my 10 cents.:D

Last edited: Oct 30, 2020
  16. DINO CORTEZ

DINO CORTEZ Members

While we may not have any solid evidence of past terraforming, we seem to be presently engaged in an unprecedented technological level of terraforming - but, in reverse.

In less than a century, we have taken a perfectly good, beautiful, rich life-sustaining planet, and converted it into a rapidly declining panacea of wastelands, with poisoned water, air, and massive ongoing extinctions of species of life.

Now THAT's terraforming! (But nothing to write home about.)

-Dino

~Zen~ likes this.
  17. ~Zen~

You have it right there... I agree and it is totally depressing to see in my lifetime the degradation of the planet. It's so obvious to anyone who's been alive for more than 60 years as I have.

How can we reverse that is the issue facing humanity's doomed future.

DINO CORTEZ likes this.
  18. DINO CORTEZ

DINO CORTEZ Members

Sadly, "reversing" this tragic self-inflicted decline will not help the next several generations - the downward cycle has too much momentum.

But, nevertheless, the sooner we take the welfare and interests of people whom we do not know into our personal realms of concern, the sooner we can manifest culture that reinforces our value for all life. Presently mainstream culture around the world does not reflect unconditional kindness nor value for all living things.

This change can only happen from within.

~Zen~ likes this.
  19. ~Zen~

I do agree. I am also happy you found your way to the HipForums.

In the past I always respected Asian cultures for their attitude towards the elderly. If we could change one thing for starters I would think that would help a lot. It seems that the younger ones now refuse to listen to anyone older with experience. I know I had that attitude myself when young, but quickly grew out of it.

Just last night we had a spirited discussion about electric vehicles. Some people think they are driving around in clean vehicles that don't pollute, forgetting that the electricity had to come from somewhere. Usually by burning coal or oil. 'Renewable' energy seems to be a fraud, and solar is not there yet to provide all our power needs.

It is good to see that the lockdowns and quarantines have vastly reduced the amounts of pollution from vehicles and aircraft, but that will certainly bounce back when the vaccine gets around to all of us that would take it.

Back to the original question, yes we have 'terraformed' this planet into something almost uninhabitable. I think a different word is in order.

DINO CORTEZ likes this.