Could The Rough Sex Of Americans Have To Do With So Many Of Them Being Circumcised?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by coolgp, Apr 17, 2021.

?

Could The Rough Sex Of Americans Have To Do With So Many Of Them Being Circumcised?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  1. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's enlightening how you make fun of these silly people who try to turn everything into some kind of conflict. They love their victims, and of course it's a lifelong quest to seek out what the oppressors must be. It's humorous but at the same time more sad because it's evident those people are not happy with themselves. But we can envision them telling themselves how they know they're fucked up yet none of their situations is the result of any conscious decisions they themselves have made, instead all caused by external forces beyond their control! And rather than be humble and seek the wisdom to make informed decisions to do the best they can with what they have to work with, they instead spend their time and energy trying to find ways to blame others, individually and en masse. Rather than work toward elevating themselves they work toward cutting others down. They have yet to realize this is not the key to happiness. In fact I've seen it lead to depression and other mental anguish. One person I knew took their own life. I've heard tell of others. And in the end, it was a result of their choices of how to view life and their own place as they compared themselves to other people instead of working to be the best version of themselves they could be. My theory is that they didn't get the parental guidance to be grateful one isn't worse off, always do their best, and to continually seek self improvement, recognizing that any and all little accomplishments lead to self fulfillment. It's never too late to make that realization though; things only get better once one adapts that strategy.

Thanks for pointing this out; I hope it helps somebody turn themselves around.

2. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Personally, I find it unacceptable that despite knowing it causes anguish and discord we make no effort to stand up for what is right and make amends where wrong has been done!

We must acknowledge people's right to be different!

3. coolgp

coolgp Members

Do you think it’s because of your circumcision that you like to fuck like that? Do you have to pound to be able to get off? Ever had any complains from women? Thanks for your feedback

4. coolgp

coolgp Members

I don’t think anyone is trying to turn this into a conflict, people should have the choice to do as they please with there own bodies.

5. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

No complaints from any woman ever

coolgp likes this.
  6. coolgp

coolgp Members

i agree some people are very passionate about being cut. I’m simply trying to understand the link between rough sex and circumcision. I’m sure lots of men are different and have had bad experiences with it and to them I feel very sorry. However there has been a few people in this thread who are clearly happy with there circumcised status and wouldn’t want it any other way, I don’t think any of us are in a position to judge them either.

7. coolgp

coolgp Members

Interesting, you might have to teach some of my ex’s a thing or two! Do you last long when you’re going at it?

8. soulcompromise

I kind of feel like you didn't hear what I said though. There's a real problem. There are a lot of people on both sides of this discussion. I feel like we are only acknowledging one side of the discussion when we're saying "is it circumcision that's responsible?"

That sort of limits the discussion about rough sex or sexual intercourse in general to half of the people rather than leaving it open-ended.

If I had to make an adjustment, I would broach the subject and suggest a possible conclusion without entitling something deliberately about this type of subject.

Is this really a subject type? Yes it is. There are emotional and social components that are very bold and familiar to anyone in our society. This website does not discriminate on the basis of that status which you have identified, nor any other status be it racial or gender or identity oriented.

I think by saying is it circumcision that causes sexual violence what we're really saying is that we accept the default identity that people have begun to accept or at least that they used to accept.

Are we willing to allow the direction of our social interactions to continue to stigmatize and truly belittle people who are not members of that status group that we have socially created? I would say that I am not willing.

9. coolgp

coolgp Members

Woah woah nobody said anything about sexual violence on here. I think you are misunderstanding what rough sex means.

I maybe do have problems understanding your position, I’m happy to accept that uncut guys could enjoy rough sex too if that makes you happy?

10. soulcompromise

no

I understand what it means. I think maybe you misunderstand.

Anyway, you haven't said word one about social & psychological conditions. This is one sided.

11. soulcompromise

Is that politically correct? :)

It just feels wrong. Why don't you start saying "naturals" or something clever, like... oh? birth-right guys. ;)

coolgp likes this.
  12. soulcompromise

so,

to summarize there are some concerns we have voiced in this thread...

13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

That was a lot to digest. I believe with time you'll be able to identify what I was getting at. I feel like you almost have to be a step closer each passing day. :)

coolgp likes this.
  14. coolgp

coolgp Members

Yes you clearly do know what you mean, not sure everyone else does though.

I’d be happy to hear from the other side, as I say I’m just here for the debate and it’s been an interesting experience hearing everyone’s opinions, I don’t judge

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

My guess is along the lines of 'you can't express likes or dislikes because it is going to hurt someone's feelings' kinda thing.

Or, 'I'm better than you because I stand up for the people in my imagination'.

Or some combo thereof. At least that's what it sounds like fwiw.

coolgp likes this.
  16. coolgp

coolgp Members

Yeah does sound like that to be honest.

17. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Nothing fuels an argument like sex, religion, politics and circumcision, oh and maybe football.

coolgp and soulcompromise like this.
  18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Also,Dress, tattoos, piercings, hair, anything of personal preference, really. The woke are after anything they don't find agreeable and will attach some kind of malicious thought and motivation to the person expressing it no matter how benign the preference.
    Meanwhile they'll claim to be tolerant.

19. coolgp

coolgp Members

Haha you couldn’t be more right
    Yeah unfortunately that it mostly the case these days