Could The Rough Sex Of Americans Have To Do With So Many Of Them Being Circumcised?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by coolgp, Apr 17, 2021.

?

Could The Rough Sex Of Americans Have To Do With So Many Of Them Being Circumcised?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  1. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm sure you can look it up but my recollection of the research from years ago showed distinct medical advantages of circumcision. And a "maintenance" advantage. I don't recall disadvantages being brought up in those papers. But there's always both in any issue. But with any issue under consideration, when one finds the advantages to outweigh the disadvantages, they deem it "better". That's how informed decisions are made.
    It's hilarious how the less tough get bothered by advantages based on science or even preference.

coolgp likes this.
  2. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Honestly, I didn't know what to think, it was in the gym sauna / shower in Stockholm - it was different as all the guys in the states were always cut, and seems all these guys were not, they were probably looking at me as I was curious about them....there was no experience or understanding or really anything informative about foreskin, pre internet.

coolgp and Escierto like this.
  3. coolgp

coolgp Members

I think that is a good way of dealing with things, then you both get what you want. If you don’t mind me asking does you wife not complain when you try and be rough in order for you to get off after she has been satisfied? I’ve had gf’s in the past who are less keen to be pounded after they’ve came

4. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

Right

&

5. coolgp

coolgp Members

If that’s your opinion that is fine, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with guys being happy with being cut, especially if there sex life is better and more intense than uncut. More and more babies are being left uncut and getting it done later in life, there’s arguments for both sides as you have pointed out.

Exactly right, the CDC (I think) actually recommend circumcision still and I’m sure that would not be the case if it was not a worth while thing to do. It’s a shame the same philosophy hasn’t been brought over here to England as in the US.

6. coolgp

coolgp Members

As someone who is going for a pretty extensive jaw surgery in the next few weeks I think it’s safe to say there is possible complications with any surgery, especially infection. The sensitivity is what this post is about really, from what people have said on here that might actually be an advantage to most

7. Escierto

Escierto Members

The sex life is better and more intense being cut? No, the cut penis loses sensitivity and is far worse then being cut. Nearly every man in the world is uncut except for some fools in North America.

8. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

What I can say, unequivocally, with the foreskin that I was able to restore back to flaccid coverage, my sensitivity has gone from black and white to color. Have it any way you want, but that is my personal experience.

Escierto likes this.
  9. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

She is very tough, things would not have worked out for us if she wasn’t, She will let me know if I’m being to rough

I don’t pound her per say, more like, all in grinding, pulling, squeezing, etc.

Admitted it was something that took some time, she excepted things she normally would not, as I did the same.

10. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

How did you restore the skin ?

11. coolgp

coolgp Members

I mean intense as rougher and faster paced as there is less sensitivity therefore less chance of premature ejaculation.

Glad to hear you have managed to get what you wanted by restoring, being cut isn’t for everyone clearly.

I see, sounds like you got a winner there. My ex’s were not good at letting me have my way after they had came, think they lost some of the drive after that. Was slightly problematic as I need to go very fast and jackhammer close to orgasm

12. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Communication, is the key, open and honest,
    I have found that once she knows what you want and why, she is more willing

13. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Oh there is a science to it, but mostly it's tension that makes skin cells divide, mitosis. It's like how some skin grafts are grown by putting a small balloon under the skin, say, on your arm or leg or back, or how your skin grows as you got taller. It worked out quite well, looks and works like the real thing. Wish I had more, but it takes forever.

Toecutter likes this.
  14. coolgp

coolgp Members

I’ll certainly try this with my girlfriend when we get to that point

Toecutter likes this.
  15. soulcompromise

The problem isn't your penis. It's the attitude that one is better.

Toecutter likes this.
  16. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

There's a lot of "may"s in this world. Blondes may have more fun, for instance. That alone makes it a meaningless and leading statement.

Additionally, there's no comparison specified. This less pleasure, are they comparing what one person may experience under each condition or are they comparing two people who each have the two different conditions?

Because there's no way for one person to try it both ways by changing back and forth. And people are different. This also shows that no conclusion can be drawn.

17. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I like that I’m circumcised- and I love slamming it to a woman’s vagina or anal cavity until her eyes are crossed and her juices are spraying all over the place!!!

18. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Also worth noting, I believe, is that circumcision has changed over the years. They leave more of the foreskin intact these days and even as far back as the eighties than they used to in the thirties through the fifties. For what that's worth in terms of making comparisons.

19. soulcompromise

similarly,

It's worth noting that there are significant self-esteem benefits:

• counting oneself as among the best
    • being honest about your "manhood"
    • knowing that you are 'officially' preferred
    Be cut, gentlemen. It's the way of the future!

This thread is transparent and ridiculously narrow! All walks of life, all... If you've ever heard others talk about their membership and been on the outside of that discussion, you know exactly.

Right then they walked away from you. Did they just say "sure am glad I'm cut?"? No, they didn't. They said much much more!

Some probably even found a way to broach the subject of foreskin*!

Wow... I'm honored. Truly. :D :rolleyes:

I'm mean really, to be mentioned in the context of someone's circumcised penis.

This is not only a call to end the stigma, it's a reality check for the social issues around the circumcision subject. Can we even talk about it without it becoming destructive or at the very least bordering on ignorant?

Shall we go through the gems of wisdom already listed in this thread? I'm sure if I dig around on the net there's more...

Am I placing blame? Yes. Shall we name names? With certainty; there's a wonderful quote feature.

We have made it our practice to butcher that which is foreign. It reminds me of prejudice because that's precisely what it is - a type of PREJUDICE.

Go ahead

tell us it's a preference. :D :rolleyes:

Have you been listening????

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
  20. soulcompromise

Here's mine