Could The Rough Sex Of Americans Have To Do With So Many Of Them Being Circumcised?

Discussion in 'Sexual Health' started by coolgp, Apr 17, 2021.

?

Could The Rough Sex Of Americans Have To Do With So Many Of Them Being Circumcised?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  2. No

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  1. coolgp

coolgp Members

Just from chatting to friends who have had experience with both. If some of them had walked away the next day needing an ice pack and the guy was circumcised vs not when with an uncut guy they tend to remember. Luckily I’m in the circumcised camp and haven’t had anyone complain

Just for fun likes this.
  2. coolgp

coolgp Members

Crazy dude, would love to have been around when all this was going on, is hard to have hookups now a days with condoms being needed

3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Even then one would have to rely on memory, and we know how reliable that is.

Circumcision is usually an infant stage thing. My gut tells me that if you grow up uncircumcised then the best advice going forward is don't fix what ain't broke.

Just for fun likes this.
  4. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I know, it would be nice to have a choice. I think. Though maybe it's best we don't. Time machine might be the answer hehehe. I just remember what a huge bummer it was when the aids emergency paralyzed the hookup culture.

Yeah it all depends on what we're used to. For me it's not worth hooking up if I can't get wet and messy. I want to eat and fuck pussies that are being cummed in. The real deal.

coolgp likes this.
  5. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I feel like it's no longer an issue for most...

It's black and white for me. If someone has a prerequisite that you need to be circumcised I'm probably barking up the wrong tree anyway.

6. coolgp

coolgp Members

Yeah well they seemed quite passionate about it. These girls had quite a few sexual partners in their times so I think they had just come up to that conclusion themselves.

Saying that I do know a few lads that have got cut to solve premature ejaculation issues and have ended up going the other way and become rough fuckers themselves, again from what the girls have said.

7. coolgp

coolgp Members

No of course not I see the benefits of being cut but don’t think anyone should be necessarily forced into it. Not sure what you mean by it’s no longer an issue for most, circumcision is still one of the most common surgeries performed world wide.

8. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

A little difficult to stop as the decision was made for you by your parents, a couple of days after birth?

9. Twogigahz

Twogigahz Senior Member

Thanks mom. But I guess that was the thing to do, everyone was cut because it was so much 'better'. It's like cutting off your eyelids so you won't need to blink. I never saw an uncut guy until I was over 30.

10. soulcompromise

yeah... you don't have to be on defense

11. coolgp

coolgp Members

What did you think of your first uncut compared to all the cut guys?

12. coolgp

coolgp Members

Most guys I know got cut as teens or adults, mainly because they didn't get cut at birth and developed problems.

13. Escierto

Escierto Members

Since I was born in North America in the 50s of course I am cut. I only remember one guy in high school who was not cut and he was embarrassed and used to hide in the shower.

Of course some other places adopted circumcision along with colonialism like the Philippines. My transgender girlfriend is cut and most of the cocks of men there are cut. My girlfriend does like to fuck kind of rough but I like it when she uses me hard.

Last edited: Apr 19, 2021
    coolgp likes this.
  14. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

Glad I got cut I’ve heard a couple horror story’s

15. coolgp

coolgp Members

Thanks for your input, sounds like your girlfriend fits the trend of circumcised fuck rough, good job you enjoy it haha

16. coolgp

coolgp Members

Absolutely, some of my mates had constant rashes on there glans and plenty of snapped banjo strings, they are so much happier now, even if they are a bit rougher, how do you feel your sex life is?

17. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

I’m a rougher guy to begin with so it stands to reason I enjoy rough sex, my wife likes it a little more on the gentle side, I take care of her needs first. When she is fully satisfied then I do as I like . She is very attentive to my wants and needs, she makes sure that I am well cared for.

18. soulcompromise

Hmmm... let's think on this. o_O

It seems to me that we've totally normalized the idea that it's somehow 'better' to be circumcised.

& I'm 100% sure I'm not okay with that.

It creates division and rhetoric; not to mention self-esteem issues and questions in the minds of every boy who is faced with the dilemma of whether or not his genitals are "ok" or "normal".

I'm frankly disgusted by the cavalier way in which "proudly testosterone-driven" men literally preach that it's great to be "cut".

19. Escierto

Escierto Members

I don’t think that way at all. I made sure my two sons and my grandsons are not cut. I wasn’t given a choice about it and if I HAD been given a choice, I would choose uncut.

20. Toecutter

Toecutter Senior Member

I let my wife decide, she chose to have our son cut