Could salvia actually be a gateway to another world??

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by sacourtney07, Jan 25, 2008.

1. DimensionX

DimensionX Member

I recently saw a great show on aliens and alternate realties/dimensions. It was on the travel channel of all places.

A couple of the people they interviewed claimed our reality is manufactured by aliens just like the matrix (although they didn't say we were being used as batteries :)

It's weird because I had just started researching salvia before seeing this show. The things they were talking about and the trip reports I've read about here and around the web seemed so similar it was slightly eerie.

Although I haven’t tried it yet (soon to be resolved, 4grams 20x on order), I can’t wait to see what the experience holds. Who knows, maybe it is a backstage pass to the alien’s wizard of oz show they’re pulling on humanity :)

2. usfcat

usfcat CaterCreeps

I find saliva more annoying than enlightening

3. LucidDreamer

LucidDreamer Member

Ok, Im not gunna lie I thought this true only in a little different perspective.

In your mind you precieve sure, Your brian is the least understood part of our bodies along with our conciensness.

I pulled this from my expieriences, you over stim your receptors they cross fire looking for the right paths in this you find new ways inside your brain. Perhaps and this is my theory you stimulate parts of your brain you havent used since you where taught not to use them. Perhaps the ability to see into or sence more then just 3 dimentionally. As for voices all I can gather is its your own brain talking. Your brain is what connects your body to your soul. Other wise your just on auto pilot (veggie state)

4. LucidDreamer

LucidDreamer Member

If stimulating Kappa receptors is all we know.... well thats funny. All we really know about those is they are a non addictive receptor hence the moodieness and non euphoria altered state.

There is antidiuretic hormone that releases, and they believe these k1 k2 k3 are only stimulated with hallucinagens

κ receptors are located in the periphery by pain neurons, in the spinal cord and in the brain

5. stellastu

stellastu Member

When I did salvia I was experienced in shrooms & LSD to name a few other recreational D's. My most intense experience during tripping was being reduced to a 2 dimensional state of existance where stepping on a kerb was very difficult, and had experimented with ESP with my (then) girlfriend - proving very succesful.

When buying my salvia (x10) I had been without a trip experience for many years (aged respectability having hindered my attempts at shroom picking) and I overheard the seller explaining the effects to someone else. I then proceeded to buy my supply and stated to the seller than if it was any good I'd be back for more - he just laughed and said that if it was as good as I hoped I wouldn't be back.

I got home and went onto the website address on the side of the bottle, where it was explained that there were several 'levels' of effectiveness to experience. After much deliberation I sparked up my pipe and inhaled a fair amount.

I seemed to hold in my breath for forever -the smoke feeling very cool despite inhaling at short range fro the burn, after a few seconds I felt like I was being dragged through a bush of thorns and saw what looked like a crescent of trianglular shapes (similar to Aztec design) before emerging into what I can only describe as a waking dream.

A cascade of images hit me - from my past, my grandparents house and lots more which I struggle to remember, hours seemed to pass and I remembered thinking that this was true existance and that I had lived my whole life in this realm and that my (sober) existance had only existed for a moment's thought whilst in this reality - the thought panicked me briefly at the time.

When I finally came round I asked my girlfiend how long I had been out for, she looked at me strangely and said that I had only taken a smoke a minute or 2 before.

I tried 'sally' 3 times more again before running out

6. Severely stoned

Severely stoned Senior Member

couldn't have put it better myself. i think nightfly is 100% right

7. KrazyJuggalo

KrazyJuggalo Member

This thread gives me a headache.. I've done 40x salvia, the most harshest smoke ever I think.. Made me feel like I was on a boat when I was walking and laugh a little, but thats after like 5 bowls, I dont care for it...

8. inthydreams911

inthydreams911 Senior Member

i know when i lose reality and go into "salvia world" it is a world inside my head that i created as a little kid. i see these shapes in my head and places in my head, and they all correlate to my outside surroundings as a child. like you guys were saying it brings you back to original thought.

9. Adam.

Adam. Visitor

10. klondike_bar

klondike_bar Senior Member

i cant say any drug experience yet has shown me a different, or "true" reality. I have only experienced bizarre adaptations of my current reality.

however, I have learned (from salvia) that there is definitely a spirit to the plant. I have yet to experience a salvia trip where i have full control over my thoughts and actions without feeling a "pull" to do certain things. Since about a month ago, I have begun to give thanks before burning the plant

11. twmmay

twmmay Member

the shamans believed that it helped them to communicate with spirits/visit other plains

i think anyway :p

1 person likes this.
  12. IntoTheRabbitHole

IntoTheRabbitHole Member

I got into salvia a couple of years back...

I remember my first experience in particular... I was sitting on my back porch, staring into the woods (about 5 yards away from me)... In front of the woods was a light post of sorts (kinda like the light post in "The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe")...

Anyway, I take the rip of Salvia (out of a water bong of course)... Hold it for as long as possible... Then woosh... The fucking light in the lamp came at me like a white triangular worm hole... I can't remember much after that... I do remember there being three "shadow men", whispering shit in my ear... I never saw them, but I knew they were there... Behind me, or out of sight... Don't know what they said either... It was a long time ago... Wish I remembered more details...

The salvia I had was definately the best you could get... 50x maybe? Got it from Hookaville... LOL...

I quite doing it after a couple of bad experiences... Mostly because I would do it while drunk and/or in front of alot of people...

After doing some research on Spirituality and Salvia itself, I now know it is not a drug to fuck around with... You must be mentally prepared for this experience...

Knowing this now, I am pretty excited to try it again... Especially if it's becoming illegal... What up with that!?!

Sorry for the rant... And all the periods............. LOL :cheers2:

13. MisterMudz

MisterMudz Member

When you sleep your brain acts like a child home alone, it loses all of it's boundaries, and it does whatever it wants. Salvia puts you in this state, but you're still awake. If you feel a real spiritual connection with salvia then nobody can tell you otherwise, because it has yet to be fully explained.

14. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I've smoked salvia three times. The first time was just a trippy out of body kind of feeling, the second time I went to Lego Land, and the third time I didn't get much out of. Maybe it's an amazing experience for some, but all I can say about my rendezvous is "eh."

15. Greezyhamhock

Greezyhamhock Members

I've done salvia once for real and took a small hit about a year later and instantly was back in the same place and will never do it again although since my hit was so small it was easier to control and shorter. The first time I had I believe 80X and took a gravity bong rip. Instantly as I started exhaling my "friend" yelled evil clowns everywhere!!!. Needless to say not the best thing to be the last thing I heard going into the trip. Anyway what I personally witnessed was leaving my body slowly at first gently floating upward until I got high enough I wanted to go back to my body and BAM! Next thing I know I'm shooting through"wormholes and different galaxies". Eventually I stopped in a pure white world of the brightest white anyone could imagine. Yet somehow there were slightly brighter white beings talking to me. No face or actaul body parts but you could see a human/humanoid form of slightly whiter light. Although now I don't remember and even at the time physically if you will could not understand them. It sounded like Charlie Brown's WAHWAH mumble yet somehow at the time part of me actually did understand it and it hit home. I never thought I was leaving there and honestly didn't want to and remember clearly asking if I could just stay becuase I was at total peace and harmony and felt belonging. I was told that it was not my time and that it wasn't possible (atleast yet) to happen for me and I needed to return. Then within a few moments was shot down back to my body as quickly as a left. However (and I'm assuming it was what my friend yelled at the beginning) that caused me to be stopped halfway through the journey back and enter the weirdest shit I've ever known. For some reason I was placed on a children's book and was the main character while some young kid was reading it and thats all I could hear. Worse than that each time he turned the page I literally felt the Pain and sensation of my skin being ripped off and being a skeleton monmentarily until he read the next page and turned it again and this process repeated over and over and over. During the reading tho between page turning for some reason I was being chased and attacked by some huge muscular Mickey mouse basically. (No I've never had a problem or traumatic event with Disney or Mickey). I was on a train running from cart to cart trying to escape and every time I almost did the page turend and I physically felt the skin rip off. I was with 5 others and apparently during my trip all I did was look around saying what as if I was talking to something but didn't understand it even tho I wanted to. I thought my trip was done and tried to stand and walk away and was tackled by a friend who thought I was going to run. And that immediately sent me back to the bad trip. Anyways after leaving the trio it took 10-15 mins to realize what was real and what wasn't even tho it was my house and I clearly knew what was there. Like said I'll never touch salvia again but I do love mushrooms. I am skeptical because a huge part of me wants to experience DMT and iowaska but would prefer to never return to atleast the bad part of the trip.

16. Martyn

Martyn Member

Well it can certainly be a gateway into a psychiatric hospital.