Could it have been what i think?

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by scared89, Sep 17, 2018.

1. scared89

scared89 Members

Ok so gay male here....I was with my partner at a gay party the other night...first time i ever saw him drunk. I had to watch over a friend of ours who couldnt be left alone she was to far gone..my partner dissaperd on me for a while during all this...he got so drunk while he was gone he cant remember the night....when he did come back he had lipstick all over his face...this point i know he made out with someone...i honestly can get past that and i can probally get past what i think he may have done....when we left he had to be carried to the car and passed out drunk. When i was carrying him inside he threw up on the car port floor....all i saw was the blue shots he had been drinking...and white goo that looked like cum excuse my language...the next day the white substance i spoke of had turned yellow...i have seen male ejaculate do that before. there was about 2 hrs in between his short dissaperance to the time he threw up...is it possible thats what i saw in his vile...please be honest with me it wont make be leave him as i understand what its like to be so drunk you dont remember anything or have control over yourself...i still love him if he did just tell me what you think am i right.

2. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Ewwww, dude, think you already know the answer.

Find one that is actually gay

3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

that's a lie people tell, usually to justify cheating. you just care a little less, you don't actually lose control.

Running Horse likes this.
  4. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

That is some fucked up repugnant shit.

5. His Eden

His Eden Queen of Mean

Lipstick on his face, and cum (or something) in his stomach. Interesting party.

How do you expect him to tell you what happened when he claims he was too drunk to remember anything? If he cannot handle his booze to the point of making questionable choices, he may need to rethink partying until he cannot recall his actions. Or, he knows what happened and won't cop to it because "I was SO drunk" seems to be working to get him out of trouble with you. Forgiving someone who blames alcohol for doing something you wouldn't normally forgive, is basically giving them a free pass to do it again...as long as they're drunk enough.

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

cum in his stomach. :tearsofjoy: