Could 9-11 Be Bin Laden's Master Plan (For Another Reason)?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Jimbee68, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I know 9-11 has been done to death, on these boards, and practically everywhere else. But sorry, here's another thread.

Could the USA's reaction to the 9-11 bombings be no accident? I mean, could Bin Laden have wanted us to react the way we did?

The USA is not a force for democracy in the world. Sorry to bust your bubble if you thought it was :). We're more a force against Communism.

Anyways, I still remember the election of 2000. George W. Bush said he wanted to keep the US out of foreign affairs. 9-11 surely shat upon the idea. Could Osama Bin Laden wanted us to get involved? If not for the anti-communism thing, maybe something else too? I mean, Mr. Bin Laden was many things. But I don't think he was an idiot. He knew what he was doing. That's how leaders like him get to their position. Isn't it?

Thoughts? Criticisms of my idea? :)

2. themnax

themnax Senior Member

well it wasn't just ben lauden. if there hadn't been a ben lauden he would have been invented. no man is an island sort of thing, no matter how big there face may be a the poster child of a trend or a movement. the movers are also the moved, like the flotsom at the leading edge of a tsunami. and the movement is the whole, what we saw on january 6th. i won't agree that every effect of everything is calculated, reality has to many factors, to many noisy veriables to ever expect all of them to be chaised down. i would say the calculations of people like rumsfield and that bunch, were as much an influence and reason and motivation on many levels for what supposedly ben lauden organized. i'm not attempting to whitewash him either, just that there are more then one centers of cold bloodedness. america's mccarthy era forign policy priorities, are by no means blameless. kennidy was killed for trying to end or atleast reduce them.

and they half way know what they're doing, they know how to get followed, but i seriously doubt they are able to calculate all of the possible results.
    i don't believe they very often look or care beyond the ones they hope to achieve.
    we live in a statistical universe, and statistically is the only way anyone can hope to manipulate.
    at the same time its all it takes, but the aftershocks never stop with whatever might be intended.