Costumes & Outfits

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Irminsul, Nov 13, 2018.

1. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Yeah, those huge white wings lol. I saw a set in Atlanta but they weren't selling them. They wouldn't even let me try them on. :sob: mind you they were set on a mannequin but sooo? I wanted to see what they'd be like hehe.

2. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

I have to image they were beyond heavy to wear as well. Then ones on the Tinkerbell costume attach via Velcro and are very eBay to say the least. But I am not investing a ton of $$$ into a costume if the wife isn’t going to ever wear it an it will sit on the blow-up doll in the corner. LOL

3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh that happens sometimes they stay in the closet for years until you refund it lol. Why doesn't she like it?

4. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

Not 100% sure at the moment to be honest, just said I don’t think so. I am guessing one of the following:
    1. She thinks its too weird making Disney sexy
    2. She thinks wearing it with a strapon is too weird
    3. Both of the above or something else intirely

5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh okay. Personally I never got into actual characters from anything I develop my own persona and character in costume as I go a long.

6. Dr-McPeggin

Dr-McPeggin Members

I have always dug the basic nurse costumes and such but recently I have been on a superhero and cartoon kick. Like Princess Peach, Tinkerbell, Bowsette, etc...

7. Deidre

Deidre Follow thy heart

Lol me too. My husband might like that look if I surprised him. But, where does one buy wings?

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

You can find a lot of stuff on ebay i guess. Not sure about good looking wings as eBay generally has the cheaper style of costumes, probably can find them on a proper site but I would day they would be expensive.

9. Katravenclaw

Katravenclaw BottemsUp

We LARP together so there are ALWAYS costumes around... Just a note, don't even try missionary in fairy wings. I got poked in the bad way! But you can't go wrong with a man in a kilt!

Deejay88 likes this.