COSSDRESSING FOR BISEX

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by YROWDY, Jun 26, 2022.

1. Ravenwrexham75

Ravenwrexham75 Members

No problems with anyone sucking my cock...I just present en femme xx

Well I'm curious and JeffT like this.
  2. bobjob

bobjob Members

Getting railed while wearing a sexy little mini dress and stockings is incredible!!

3. JeffT

JeffT Members

Dressing in a nice bra and panties sets the mood for me just right. I love feeling feminine and submissive.

4. bobjob

bobjob Members

Agreed! I also find men are much more likely to be very agressive and treat me like a dirty little whore when i'm dressed up!! I luv having them grab my ankles and force my knees around my head for easy entry...

5. Lespaulgui

Lespaulgui Members

I do, it's harder for me to get into a role, if I don't wear something. If I am somewhat dressed; panties, hose, etc. I get very submissive. It's harder for me to play, if I' don't have an article of clothing on. I guess, I just really like assuming the role of female submissive.

LowHangers, Jcinalco and JeffT like this.
  6. Lespaulgui

Lespaulgui Members

Couldn't help but laugh. I'm the same way, ugly as hell. Hell, I would even run from me. But, love the panties, bra, hose and want
    someone to dominate me as a submissive.

7. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Yep, I get so aroused and excited while wearing a garter belt and stockings. I feel so feminine and prance around for my guys before sucking them off.

Jcinalco and JeffT like this.
  8. Lespaulgui

Lespaulgui Members

I do, only way I can get into a submissive role.

Jcinalco likes this.
  9. FredBrice

FredBrice Members

I do enjoy wearing my own Lingerie since I usually wear it 24/7. I would usually always wear it as I am greeting and welcoming them. Then if they are not into it that is not my problem since when we begin some form of sex, I will usually be complete naked, unless they prefer that I keep some lingerie on and I usually not mind. Over the years it has not been a problem.

Jcinalco likes this.
  10. CuteGuyInSoCal

CuteGuyInSoCal Members

I never did but did I regret not doing it. My idea would not be to fully cross dress but wear sexy panties under my man clothes and a bra. so when I would strip of it would look sexy AF. I also would of loved to have had booty shorts (the women kind) sleepwear and top as well so I could cook breakfast for him in the morning. But at the time I was so young and stupid. I would go over to his house do my thing and bolt when we were done. He did offer for me to spend the night and I would always decline. My loss! I could of had so much more fun if I had done it.

My advice to anyone in the position, DO IT! Don't be scared! You're already having sex with a man, do all the way!

dd788snipe and Jcinalco like this.
  11. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I wear stockings and panties a lot when sucking other men off. It gets me into my wanted submissive mode in order to fully sexually please him with both my mouth and ass. For a long time now, I've had numerous male sexual partners whom I've only orally satisfied but have been providing my ass to more of them recently. Once he begins rimming my ass, I am wanting his cock inside me so bad. I get so turned on coming up from sucking his cock hard after a prolonged 69 sucking session to ride his cock inside my ass. My ex-wife fucked me this way many, many times and here I am fucking other men the very same way.

Jcinalco likes this.
  12. Lespaulgui

Lespaulgui Members

I'm with you, it just makes me submissive.

13. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Got a question - how do you know what size panties to buy for a man buying women's undies?

dd788snipe and Jcinalco like this.
  14. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

I found different styles and different materials in women's panties fit or cover differently. I have found most brief style panties run the same size as my men's underwear did when I wore them. Fancier or sexier panties are hit and miss. I buy them at Walmart cheap and if they don't fit right I'm not out a lot and I go get a different size. As far as coverage....saying the gusset area. I little trick many of us do is wear the panty backwards. Yep. It actually works.

15. thepapasmurph

thepapasmurph Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Thanks for that advice @Daretobare and I can see how that backward trick is a good tip.

I went shopping yesterday to Kohls and wandering around with my 30% coupon I thought this might be a good place to start... I think, like anything else I've ever done for the first time, it'll get less intimidating and more "who cares what others think" when I shop again. I felt weird, like I was doing something wrong, naughty - almost like I was invading a woman's private space - and I had no right to be there... but I pawed around, retreated back to men's section, and made myself go back again. Nobody seemed to notice or care. Before I went shopping, I looked up a website about translating sizes so I had an idea what I might need. I found myself a pair that did not match what the website had said. I held it up, looked it over, and decided to go for it. I figured I wasn't out much if it didn't fit or look right. Almost couldn't wait to get home to try them on - and much to my surprise, they fit!

ONE MORE 1ST TIME THING I can add to my list of things I thought I would NEVER do.

topper, Daretobare and Jcinalco like this.
  16. Keen4bifun

Keen4bifun Members

Have had sex with plenty of cross dressers over the years .. mainly stay top with them ..

Jcinalco likes this.
  17. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I’ve always bought my panties and other undies online due to being too scared to go to a regular store. I’ve been thinking about going into one to shop for women’s undies since I can get a better look at them. Your post here encourages be to do it.

18. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

Congratulations on your first step. Each new store you shop will be another first step before you get comfortable. I now shop at various stores. Bealls, Ross Dress store, Marshall's, and Walmart. Sometimes with my wife with her help and times by myself. It never seems to be a big issue with others when I'm shopping alone. I've even shopped for lingere. With my wife....she likes to non-chalantly make it known that we see shopping for me.
    Another little trick is to go shop at Christmas and Valentines Day. Others think you're buying presents for your wife.

19. Jcinalco

Jcinalco Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Thanks for the input on this. Great suggestion about Christmas and Valentines Day.

20. biforliferob

biforliferob Members

I have a desire to cross dress, especially thongs and nylons. One of my biggest fantasies is being fucked by multiple guys while I’m wearing them…