Cosby Gets 3 to 10 in the Federal Pen!

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by FrostyDog, Sep 25, 2018.

1. FrostyDog

FrostyDog Official Ol' Geezer

Never in my life did I think I would see that happen! Bill Cosby! Dr. Huxtable!! An outstanding advocate for education, etc. AND IT WAS ALL A DAMN LIE!!! Unfuckingbelievable people!! He was sentenced today to serve not less than 3 and not more than 10 years in the fucking state penitentiary!! Thoughts?

Okiefreak likes this.
  2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Good.

Okiefreak likes this.
  3. FrostyDog

And I am referring to his hypocrisy being a lie BTW. I'm stunned.

4. FrostyDog

I actually was surprised it was so "light" myself. Most people who do this kind of thing are looking at at least 30 years for each count.

5. Meliai

Meliai Banned

Yeah true. He'll probably serve less than 3 years too

FrostyDog likes this.
  6. FrostyDog

It's sad. He is despicable....but he will not live long there.

7. deleted

deleted Visitor

he is not doing time in a federal prison.
    Laurel Highland Pa Doc is my bet . a state prison.

NubbinsUp likes this.
  8. tumbling.dice

tumbling.dice Visitor

He was convicted of drugging and sexually assaulting Andrea Constand. However there are accusations from more than 60 other women. I'm just wondering if some of those also go to trial. He could still get what would amount to a life sentence. Hell he's 81, just this one conviction could be enough.

9. pensfan13

pensfan13 Senior Member

Yeah the title says federal the post says state.

10. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Not long enough.

McFuddy and eggsprog like this.
  11. deleted

deleted Visitor

love shot in Laurel Highland ..

however I understand the appeals bond, he has money,,took mine over a year to be enabled .
    he may be on ice for at least a few months .
    appeals bonds don't work over night ..

12. deleted

deleted Visitor

I want to see the look on inmate staff as they serve the cos his doc blues and salesman shoes ..

there is no blessing here. he will get the pa doc welcome mat, eat box food for a few days till processed.

eggsprog likes this.
  13. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

I'm sure he's in a private room where he won't be bothered by other inmates. Celebrities don't do real jail time. If they even get convicted at all, they serve a tiny fraction of the time any average non-famous person would get. I don't understand why these laws exist when a judge can literally make up whatever they want when sentencing. If they don't have money and the judge doesn't like the cut of your jib, you get life? It's bullshit.

Something always bothered me about Bill Cosby. Those family friendly sitcom actors are never what they seem to be.

14. deleted

deleted Visitor

There is no private rooms in the Pennsylvania DOC. He is to be treated like everyone else. That celebrity status ends as the cuffs go on. His first 7days State Correctional Institution at Phoenix, Collegeville/ Formally known as Graterford SCI near Philadelphia. There he will be medically classified, and released to his home prison probably the Laurel Highlands ..

NubbinsUp likes this.
  15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

2nd degree felony in Pennsylvania,maximum sentence is ten years

He didnt get any special treatment becuase he was a celeb

16. deleted

deleted Visitor

17. Eric!

Eric! Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It's because it's acting, and it's just a show merely for entertainment. People tend to forget that actors and actresses aren't flawless. They go through the same shit normal human beings go through, have the same struggles, fight the same demons as we all do. They have it worse because of fame, publicity, and constantly being watched and picked apart about every single thing they do. But, for Bill Cosby, they made an example of him, eventhough he admitted to it, while other "famous" or "infamous" folks did the same shit, lied about it, and are getting away with it, and won't serve any time at all.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

[​IMG]

Eric! likes this.
  19. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

It's always a huge disappointment when those we 'grew up with' turn out to have dark and sinister secrets, and we question our judgement on being taken in by a facade of presentation. But in truth it not our judgement that should be questioned, but moreover those whose character of despicable action who should hang their heads in shame

Eric! likes this.
  20. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

What's especially galling is that he always portrayed himself as a role model. "Don't do drugs kids!", when all along he was drugging women so he could molest them. He took to task other comedians for using profanity in their standup routines, but while they were saying it he was doing it. He always appeared to take the moral high ground while behind the scenes he was anything but moral. Remember how the show Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids always had a lesson in each episode trying to get kids to act right?

[​IMG]