Corpse Bride!!!

Discussion in 'Horror Movies' started by Anit-X, Sep 11, 2005.

1. hemp_boy

hemp_boy Member

the soundtrack is nice
    arnar

2. Anit-X

Anit-X Member

Dude. not what I was saying. You were getting your shit all twisted up to so you cant bitch at me nither. I know, that this is an expression of opinion but damn, this thread was for positive outcomes. Not bitchy ones. Plus, I'll highlight whatever the hell I want to. "all threads are here to express our opinions bitch." as you so clearly stated, and it was my opinion to think it was nessary to do that. so :p. I know his movies aren't twisted as much as other horror movies. I'm not that oblivious. And , who cares if I use excessive ANYTHING. Maybe I like using excessive exclamation marks what not. Dosn't make me a retard. And, my jets were cool when I expressed my opinion. It's just so hard to pass up a good argument.;) And fuck you! I didn't get in your face. I was just stateing my opinion. That is what we can do here isn't it? so,oooooooooooooh to you!

And yes, I do live in San Antonio. Why would you want to hear from me other then here??????????????????????????????????????????????? ( hope that wasn't to excessive for you) Honestly, I dont mind. Obviously, nither one of us will be agreeing with the other, although, that wasn't the point from either side. I also dont think you calling me a bitch or a fucker was really necassary. I dont think I was being bitchy, nor do I think I'm a fucker so.........! But it's whatever.

Anyways, if you want to put it aside, then we can do so :H So, DUECE!

3. Anit-X

Anit-X Member

I agree with you on that one. The art does play and extremly big part in all his movies. I actually liked Big Fish and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I guess it's because of the story behind it. I looked at Big fish as more of a girly type movie. It had a lot of emotional parts to it I thought. Charlie and the Chocolate factory I liked to because it had more from the book then the original. Although, I do miss the part where Willy Wonka sang to the kids on the boat and it looked all creepy like. I really liked that from the original. But all in all I thought it was pretty good. I like how Burton put sarcastic remarks in there making fun of the original movie. Like the part where the umpa lumpas were singing and one of the kids looks at Wonka and says" Well that sounded a bit rehearsed." I do hope that The Corpse Bride turns out good. I think it will. I really like the nightmare before christmas but I dont really expect this one to be exactly like it. I'm hoping it has it's own different kind of good. I dont really know how to explain it but if you like NBC as much as I do then i'm sure you already know.

4. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

I can't wait to see it!

5. mascotucorazon956

mascotucorazon956 Member

no way anti x, ur gonna slim down my chances of getting asshole of the month award :H

6. Anit-X

Anit-X Member

Thats cool. You already got the asshole of the month award. Congrats. Heres your doggie biscuit. Well then I guess I will be engageing in other arguments in the futrue. But make sure you have definite facts or I'lll drive your ass in to the ground.LOL!!! :p!!!!!