Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Nah, to kill off the people which costs the government. Kill off a bunch of people, there will be plenty of others to take their positions in the work force, thus reducing the over population and poverty which was costing the government.

2. Beach Ball Lady Balls

And I am not saying the conspiracy is true, just plausible. Just like the bats is plausible, so is natural selection plausible. Survival of the fittest, Divine intervention, whatever you want to believe is fine by me, China is pretty well known for controlling their economy and industry.

heavy industries is state owned. In cities the government has set the prices, determined the level and general distribution of investment funds, prescribed output targets for major enterprises and branches, set wage levels and employment targets, and controlled financial policy and the banking system. The poverty in that area increased greatly when the government made changes to financial policies. People in rural areas who own land can work the land but what they can grow, and for how long is dictated by the government there. Their land had little to no value because of policies, This the government calls land tenure. This intentionally kept them poor in poverty.. Then the government encouraged people in rural areas to move to urban centres, off their land. The Chinese government is also looking to discourage export and have a completely self sufficient society. Controlled in every aspect by the government, So do I think it possible? Yes! Do I know? No!

3. Beach Ball Lady Balls

And remember, this is a country that even dictates how many children you are allowed to have. Only one.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  4. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Contraceptives, sterilization and abortion’s have been mandatory. If you didn’t comply and exceeded the allowed amount you are heavily fined, while people who had only one child were financially rewarded with a small amount of money each month and some gold certificate which put you in a gold club or something.

5. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

You might not be too far off if you believe Sen. Tom Cotton of Arkansas, who when asked by FOX News decided to wildly speculate about the origins of the coronavirus.

This virus did not originate in the Wuhan animal market. Several of the original cases did not have any contact with that food market. We don't know where it originated ...
    We also know that just a few miles away from that food market is China's only bio safety level 4 super laboratory that researches human infectious diseases.
    We don't have evidence that this disease originated there ... but we at least have to ask the question."

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  6. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

I find that kinda farfetched. Lots of factories remain closed,with automobile components particularly hard hit, global supply chains are being disrupted, and the virus is expected to cost the Chinese economy potentially $ billions. Viruses are unpredictable when let loose in a population. Elites as well as ordinary workers aren't immune. So I'd Need better evidence than Lyin' Tom Cotton on Fox to believe a conspiracy theory.

7. Barking Spider

Barking Spider Members

They reckon China sneezes. The world catches the flu. Literally is happening.

8. Beach Ball Lady Balls

the Chinese government doesn’t care about the global economy. They only care about their own, within their borders, it does not matter. It only matters to those outside that country. Factories that remain closed are foreign factories, foreign business, They are not Chinese factories, They want everything to be made in China.

Viruses are Unpredictable, yes, but a curbing of the population through disease, viruses or lining people up and killing them are one in the same, except that if you line them up and shoot them, the world will be outraged, if you release a virus the world will be sympathetic. China can afford to loose 50 million people and the economy would not be effected, but the government would no longer have to supplement those people monetarily and in healthcare, etc.

China Doesn't Want to Play by the World's Rules

9. Barking Spider

Barking Spider Members

What a long boring post. Buddha does not exist I'm sorry to say.

10. Beach Ball Lady Balls

For christians you reap what you sow is similar but instead of it coming back to you in another life it comes back in the current one. For some natives here there are trickster, who are there to teach you a lesson. In death the friends, family and children of the deceased will avenge his wrongs, etc.. so that he may go on to another life without fear.

mysticblu21 likes this.
  11. Barking Spider

Barking Spider Members

That's a load of crap too. Life is life. Eveloution sorts things out. Everything evolves.

12. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

^
    Spider barking

Barking Spider likes this.
  13. Barking Spider

Barking Spider Members

We have one shot at life. One. Enjoy it. Tiny planet that happens to nurture life as we know it. You live. You die on this planet. Accept it. Is what it is. There is life out there. Too far away for us to worry about.

Asmodean likes this.
  14. Barking Spider

Barking Spider Members

Always Barking.

15. Beach Ball Lady Balls

ok, you are free to believe it is crap. I take no issues with people believing in a great creator. I have no problem with you believing evolution explains everything. I do disagree with evolution as the one true explanation. I do take exception to anyone, scientists or not needing to impose their beliefs in science or otherwise on those who believe odifferently. The fact is, unless you fully understand how tests are done, how the hell they connect bones a million years apart. How these random bones are tested, you can not be certain. You blindly trust science, people blindly trust their beliefs. The dates they attribute to bones are dated by several different methods. Radio carbon being the mode of today. Carbon 12 and 14. The problem is that this is only accurate if the climate never changed and was constant, to which it has not been. Half life of5700 years is used and it is assuming, measuring by current c14 in us, establishes the breakdown time. Flooding effects it, eruptions effect it, high energy radiation from the sun effects it, bombs effect it, the Industrial Age effects it, the water you drink can effect it...Etc... which ultimately gives inaccurate readings. And this can be completely tossed out as wrong should a better method, different method be discovered.

The less you know, the more important it is to be right.

16. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Now back to corona virus.

Dr. Tedros stated on who twitter page “I briefed @WHO Member States on #COVID19. Key issues incl: -Intl. community needs to step up contributions for countries' preparedness -We need to strike a balance between funding simple public health interventions & vaccine R&D -Our efforts to get equipment to countries”

I have absolutely no use for solidarity in this. No, I do not feel that Canadians should pay. My people are not a member of who, nor does who care about me or my people or people in general. Not a part of the United Nations and the United Nations does not have an invested interest in the people.

The world health organization seems to have an invested interest in China and makes many false claims about China’s transparency.

China’s growing contribution to health at home and on the global stage, lecture at the Chinese Academy of Governance

China has a political regime that is not willing to lose control and uses authoritative means to keep it.

17. Beach Ball Lady Balls

I am not saying I don’t have sympathies for those that suffer, because I do. But I also accept that chips will fall where they may. I will let this unfold naturally and accept what occurs without prejudice, worry, or regret.

18. deleted

deleted Visitor

19. Beach Ball Lady Balls

20. Okiefreak

Okiefreak Senior Member

The important thing is that he--or at least the thoughts attributed to him, did exist.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.