Coronavirus

Discussion in 'Latest Hip News Stories' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Hmmm maybe in the Netherlands. Is it true it is illegal to watch sex tapes with animals, dogs, etc...but it is not illegal to make them?

2. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Uh oh, update on this coronavirus, there has been a data leak regarding this virus and the numbers of deaths, etc.

Tencent may have accidentally leaked real dat... | Taiwan News

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

The sign is not dutch or from the Netherlands.

I have no idea.

4. Beach Ball Lady Balls

I know the sign isn’t in Dutch, was just saying that the Netherlands might have had that warning added, due to their laws and relationship with WHO. If you are pregnant in the Netherlands it is legal for pregnant women to urinate in the canals. A women can do it, but not the man of the pregnant women, even though when a couple is pregnant the couple will often say, we are pregnant. This seems rather unfair to the men. Someone should fight for the rights of pregnant men to urinate in the canals.

But if someone has coronavirus, most likely peeing in the canal would not be a good idea,

5. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I can assure you the majority of dutch citizens is oblivious to this knowledge. Wonder how you learned of such a thing?

mysticblu21 likes this.
  6. Beach Ball Lady Balls

hmmmm good question! I suppose, I know ... some things.

I will add though, that for a woman to urinate in a canal is not easy, if at all possible to do without getting wet in canals,and for a pregnant woman to do it is next to impossible, unless the female uses a catheter to urinate like a man, it is also know as the compact male.

7. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Ooohhh and more.

10 people on cruise ship quarantined in Japan infected with coronavirus

YOKOHAMA (Kyodo) -- Nine passengers and a crew member on a cruise ship quarantined off Yokohama have tested positive for a new coronavirus originating in the central Chinese city of Wuhan, the health ministry said Wednesday.

full article in link below

https://mainichi.jp/english/articles/20200205/p2g/00m/0na/024000c

8. Napoleon Hill’s Spectre

Napoleon Hill’s Spectre Members

Hate to be on that cruise ship. Disease spreads like it’s going out of fashion on those boats.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  9. Napoleon Hill’s Spectre

More like a makeshift hospice. Got to put the infected somewhere but I think the big bad wolf would have no problems blowing this down. Do they have earthquakes or cyclones often (hope not)?

10. Dax

Dax Members

Seems countries in the East are are more prone to disasters and illnesses than the west. Earthquakes and Tsunamis are really common in this region. Is it because of their diet like eating rats, bats & cats? Or is the Cosmos simply trying to keep their population down?

11. Yuck
    I think you have a piss fetish!

12. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

If I Remember Correctly.......Your Last "User Name" Here Was......."PEE WATCHER"....???

Cheers Glen.

13. Napoleon Hill’s Spectre

I think you are hoping someone else has a piss fetish!

14. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Oooh this is so fitting for a totalitarian state. China has deployed drones to make people go home, wash their hands and put on a mask.

15. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Video say "a man uses a drone"... Seems it's hardly "China deploying drones"

but-thats-none-of-my-business-gif-8.gif

16. Beach Ball Lady Balls

clearly you didn’t watch the video. Shrug*. Wasted space on that stupid meme.

CloudyMushroom likes this.
  17. Grow up fuckwit

18. Go back to biggerfooty you muppet

19. Beach Ball Lady Balls

well Suzy, grow up fuckwit? That sounds mighty immature, such juvenile language for a so called grownup.

go back to your biggefoote muppet girlfriend you say? What does that even mean? Is this suppose to be an insult? Napoleon and glenglen are good people.

You really need to stop attacking people, this is the corona virus thread, People are dying man!

OH THE HUMANITY

you call me a piss fetish person? I do urinate daily, if you must know and in a toilet. I hope your interest in such things and me telling you this does not excite you. Not on here for your diddling pleasure. I know that some people are into that and I was unaware of your previous name. Not going to judge you on that. To each his own.

First you start talk about pant puffers and now scat. your last three posts, in this thread, have been extremely unproductive, accusatory, and negative. are you ok?

Again, this is about the coronavirus, people are dying! There are drones flying around in China, and monitoring people. Have some respect.

GLENGLEN and Barking Spider like this.
  20. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Coronavirus in the UK - Thank goodness for our climate and regime of Hygiene

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.