Coronavirus Conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Jimbee68, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Angelmama

Angelmama Angel Lifetime Supporter

I'd love to know the secret, as I am married to a brainwashed Trump devotee.

scratcho and ~Zen~ like this.
  2. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The self-evident truth speaks louder than words, making logic context dependent for any kind of demonstrable meaning. I know, its gibberish, but what it means is that he has been trained his entire life to ignore the self-evident truth and, like Archie Bunker, should be held down on the ground forcefully and tickled thoroughly. Every time he mentions anything political, do it again, and see how long it takes.

~Zen~ likes this.
  3. Angelmama

Funny you should mention Archie Bunker; my Trump obsessed husband said Bunker was his role model as a kid.
    He's not kidding. He sounds just like him.
    Sometimes I cry when I realize that I am bound to someone who is my opposite in so many ways.
    Living in an all white community all his life, he never knew diversity. For this reason, he fears it, and I can't seem to make him understand that his childhood community, still unchanged, is NOT what the rest of the world is like.
    Along comes Trump, and I lost the ground I'd gained when he made racism and sexism part of his example. His sheeple are all mad to make America great again. Sounds good, until you realize that means dragging it back to before the Civil Rights movement!

scratcho, granite45 and ~Zen~ like this.
  4. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

While what you say is literally correct, it is highly misleading, since 95% of ALL people who die contract the current virus within their final 72 hours.
    The only meaningful figure is the INCREASE in the mortality rate, which in the UK is 2.7% above the 5 year average and less than 1% above deaths during previous virus epidemics.
    As far as I can see, US figures are fairly similar.

However, a few healthy people, but mainly those with pre-existent medical conditions need ICU medical treatment in order to survive. The reason for all the care and lockdowns is PURELY to ensure that the health services are not overwhelmed and these people left to die.

It has been successful so far, but Trump's attempts to derail the restrictions are idiotic and not the way that ANY world leader should act.
    I feel that the main problem in the US is that all the internal political turmoil has taken precedence over sitting down with doctors and formulating a working plan.

5. Angelmama

He (Trump) constantly promised a 'woderful, beautiful health plan" if elected; ever so much better than Obama care-- but there was never a plan at all. Only a tissue of lies
    He seems to think he's smarter than the scientists and doctors, but when he fails, he refuses to admit either guilt or defeat.

6. wooleeheron

Forty years of extensive studies concluded the republican party organizes along the lines of a flock of chickens, explaining why half of them still insist the sun revolves around the earth. Whether conservative or not, almost nobody knows the common dictionary merely contains popular definitions, and over half admit to making up their own. Their teachers tell me that teaching a child how to use a dictionary, share their words and play nice, is for Quakers and total losers, then they wonder why bullying is so common in both schools and the workplace.

Donald Duck is a compulsive lair, as is a third of country, and has attempted to prove the weatherman is wrong, because all the lies are killing him and his supporters. My work explains exactly how academics are promoting their own students killing themselves. Believe it or not, its related to the immune and reproductive systems, and their lies have taken on a life of their own, ensuring they die faster. Basically, they have traded authenticity for knowledge or memories, making them counterproductive for evolutionary purposes. The harder they insist everything must make sense to them personally, the faster they will die.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    ~Zen~ and Angelmama like this.
  7. wooleeheron

The immune stuff is something I'm still working on, because its related to the fundamental emotional-logic and how grammar is related to the proximity of syntax within the brain. However, John Brunner wrote a famous book, "Stand On Zanzibar" that described a similar science fiction scenario, where it was discovered that a peaceful tribe of people in Africa had pheromones that prevented them from being wiped out. Basically, they had good body odor that made people more blissful around them, and humanity was saved by deodorants. What I've discovered by accident is that instant karma ruling nature means that any group that becomes extremely violent or contentious, filled with lies and hate, is killed off fast or suppressed, because nature favors cooperation and the truth. Its also related to physics, so I have to work out the details even geometrically, but its a recursion in the principle of identity, so all I have to do is the math and its all pretty simple, just endless work.

~Zen~ likes this.
  8. Angelmama

I wouldn't have much hope for those who go to other countries, wipe out or enslave the current inhabitants, then take their land, then...

~Zen~ likes this.
  9. wooleeheron

The problem is that our reproductive and immune systems evolved for tribal living. Inventions such as mass media are spreading lies further and faster than ever before, and nature is prepared to kill all of modern civilization. I'm afraid at least two billion people will die before this is over. Don't let anybody ever tell you karma isn't a bitch. The entire civilized world must change, or they will start to kill themselves even faster with all the new technology being invented, and that won't be allowed to happen. Mother nature insists we learn her language, the hard way if necessary.

~Zen~, mysticblu21 and Angelmama like this.
  10. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Misleading information has flourished online — often pushed by Trump and his allies — and social media platforms have failed to contain it.
    This is actively prolonging the crisis. While residents of other virus-plagued countries have returned to a sense of normalcy after banding together to stop the spread of the virus, the U.S. is in the midst of its third wave, and continues to shatter its own daily infection and death records. Systemic failures have accelerated this tragedy: Swaths of the population are still refusing to wear face masks and are flouting social distancing rules — convinced that the pandemic has been exaggerated or fabricated altogether.
    For months, social media sites have teemed with wild hoaxes about the virus’s origins, severity, supposed cures and so on — promoted by opportunistic grifters and profiteers, and oftentimes, the platforms’ own recommendation algorithms. Meanwhile, in his pursuit of reelection amid his disastrous pandemic response, Trump relentlessly downplayed the threat of COVID-19 while feeding a stream of partisan falsehoods to the American electorate. He is the single greatest source of coronavirus misinformation, Cornell University researchers found.
    The results have been devastating: Frontline health care workers are being harassed online and in-person by coronavirus truthers accusing them of faking the crisis. People are drinking bleach, wrongly believing it will treat or prevent the disease — which the president himself suggested. As the U.S. death toll soars past 340,000, hordes of protesters are demanding an end to the shutdowns (with support from Trump). And as baseless and often ludicrous anti-vaccine conspiracy theories continue to proliferate online, tens of millions of Americans will likely refuse to be immunized against COVID-19.

2020 Brought A Pandemic — And An Infodemic. Here Are The 5 Most Dangerous Conspiracy Theories. | HuffPost

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  11. Angelmama

I'd love to stay and chat, but I'm off to find out when I can get my vaccine. I guess all the black people have been getting one, and since it doesn't seem to be killing them as the virus has, it must be safe! I wonder whether it's made from bleach, or some other antiseptic; I saw Mike Pence getting one on TV, and HE'S still alive, so I guess so.
    Anyroad, I will ask the people at Walgreens when I can get mine.
    Just as a safety precaution, you understand. After all, the president said himself that COVID19 is no big deal; he's been saying it for months.*

*(Note to anyone who doesn't know me: the preceding message was a bit of satire. I do not endorse anything said by soon to be ex-president Forrest Trump!)

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
  12. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

Are you sure Pence is alive? He's always looked like an automaton to me...

scratcho likes this.
  13. Angelmama

Good point, brother.
    Maybe I'll just wait a bit longer...

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  14. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I grew up with my father thinking he was Archie Bunker’s soul mate...really ugly. Of course the fact that the character was satirical went right over his head. As an aside, we lived in Missoula, MT for many years and Carol O’Conner was a graduate of the University of Montana. When he came back to visit we often saw him downtown.

scratcho likes this.
  15. mommas man

mommas man Members

If anything, technology has made it easier to lie and fool the masses.

16. wooleeheron

The mindless masses have always been easy to fool, but what technology is doing is empowering them to fool themselves. The workaholic Japanese and white US and EU populations have been calling the rest of the world lazy bums, but their populations have been imploding ever since the invention of modern birth control. Others are rushing to take their place, and live the American dream, but methinks familiarity doth breed self-contempt, and we can expect to see this same trend worldwide, with people literally trading their future for money and a sixty hour a week job. What the idiots don't know and can't even begin to imagine, is that the self-evident truth cannot be conquered. You can run, you can hide, but all of their technology is making all of their lies unsustainable, much faster than they think.

My book goes into the details for how to destroy the old world and invent a new one, all within the public domain. Believe it or not, my tradition dates back 12,000 years and this is not our first rodeo with civilization and the Tower of Babel.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2021
  17. Angelmama

That first upset caused utter turmoil; before building that infamous tower (never finished), everyone spoke the same language. Displeased with their scheme to build the tower, God confused the people's languages.
    No longer able to communicate, they dropped the project and separated to join with those of like tongue.
    What will the next response to human arrogance?
    We'll find out soon, I bet!

18. wooleeheron

Mother Nature sent me and the Dragon, and we are enough. My book describes all of the essential physics and linguistics required to destroy the old world and rebuild again, after the Tower collapses. Taoists have been steadily improving on the technology for a singularity for eons, but it needs serious updating for modern science. Trust me, reality is nothing like what anybody on the planet says, and nobody will be jumping for joy when they find out the truth. It will require seven generations just for the world to catch up with reality. Their technology is already bordering on magic, and they have no clue what they are dealing with, and will learn the hard way when they meet mother nature and the dragon.

The idiots actually believe they can command nature, while mama nature just laughs and is about to teach them how to share their words and play nice.

19. mommas man

mommas man Members

Sounds like you live the code of conspiracy. I'm sure you can find help.

20. wooleeheron

I am the Wu Li master of the Tao Te Ching, the Shockwave Rider who rides the great Dragon, the treasure of Malaysia, and the first to crack the analog logic of the Tao Te Ching and the Bagua. Fuck conspiracy theorists, I am rewriting the laws of physics and the laws of thought, and am about to kick start the next scientific revolution in the public domain. I will not allow Three Stooges slapstick to determine my fucking reality assholes.

The Wisdom of Collective Ignorance: Know.. | WritersCafe.org | The Online Writing Community

mommas man likes this.