Coronavirus Conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Jimbee68, Mar 18, 2020.

1. DrRainbow

DrRainbow Ambassador of Love

[​IMG]
    He looks like a complete pig. Fitting description.​

2. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

[​IMG] boris is also on the menu apparently ..lol

3. roadhogg

roadhogg Senior Member

bats are the masters of debate ,such is life

4. wooleeheron

wooleeheron Brain Damaged Lifetime Supporter

The workaholic populations of Japan and the white US have been imploding faster than any other on the planet, since the invention of birth control. Me thinks familiarity doth breed self-contempt! The republican party is lily white, and if they kill themselves any faster it will set a new record for voluntary genocide. The truth is about to come out, that the human brain is controlled by your immune system, and the better our technology becomes, the more self-defeating all of our lies become. Seriously, they are literally drowning in their own lies, and their own immune system insists they must pay it forward, or pay the price. Exactly how Covid might fit into all this is hard to say, but there is a mountain of evidence to support what I'm saying, and you can rest assured that Covid is part of mother nature's ongoing efforts to integrate humanity into the world ecology.

themnax and Angelmama like this.
  5. wooleeheron

My book is nearing completion, but I'm still working on the rudimentary metaphoric logic and how it relates to the immune system. Basically, Three Stooges slapstick is the simplest possible language in nature, and our emotions reflect how our cells themselves organize, and how they organize cooperatively with the natural world all around us. Everything is self-organizing, including the truth itself, and the issue is merely how to encourage self-organization. As we near the singularity, everything will become more self-organizing in leaps and bounds, and the issue is how to ease the process. All my research indicates people need to live in larger extended families and small tribal groups, and making that transition from the modern world will require many generations, but comprehending how we fit into the natural order of things is the first step in that direction. Humanity will survive, but I expect at least two billion people to die before this is over, and now is the time to prepare.

scratcho likes this.
  6. Angelmama

Angelmama Angel Lifetime Supporter

My husband is always going on about how civilization has it all over tribal life, and I strongly disagree for so many reasons.
    This is one I never even thought of.
    I believe you're right, though.

7. wooleeheron

All of nature obeys the truth, and the truth can only be shared. Modern civilization has empowered us to develop our conscious minds more, which is great, but expensive as hell, because our conscious minds only vaguely resemble the real world. Tell your husband, that academics have the lowest reproductive rates of any profession, and it appears that the harder you insist life must make sense, the less often you will reproduce and the more likely to die younger. I've been booted off every academic website imaginable, for attempting to tell them they are killing themselves, and explaining that sharing your words and playing nice is the solution.

Angelmama likes this.
  8. mommas man

mommas man Members

I believe we had the bird flu and another named flue during Obamas 8 years. I don't know but it seamed like an after thought from the DNC. Unless they wanted more people to die.
    When Trump started to stop travel to china, and wanted people to know whats coming they were shooting him down. When it started to get bad, then they all blamed Trump. I'm sure they have hands on it, they've been doing things like this for 4 years.

9. Angelmama

Trump wasn't being blamed for the virus, he is being blamed for not taking the situation seriously, which he clearly hasn't.
    Look at his record regarding mask wearing in close quarters indoors, and the numerous times he downplayed the situation.

scratcho likes this.
  10. wooleeheron

The Pentagon is freaking out because it now costs less than a million dollars to create your own designer virus in your basement, and the cost is coming down dramatically. Imagine if it cost $10,000.oo and a few years work to create your own Bubonic plague with a four year degree in biology. In every way imaginable, all of our technology is converging on either saving our fucking ass, or killing us, and the only thing you can be sure of is the shit will hit the fan.

mommas man likes this.
  11. mommas man

mommas man Members

Trump was the first to sound the sirens. Nancy Pelosi was with another Democratic politician in Las Angela's walking through China town telling people to ignore Trump and go out to china town. If you look, you will find.

12. mommas man

mommas man Members

A few years ago I had a debate about vaccines. I stated that there were some particles in the vaccine that would cause cancer. And he claimed to have a masters in biology and studied it all, and there isn't any such thing that could be injected into a person that could cause cancer. I asked, not even nicotine from cigarettes? And I got blocked. LOL

13. wooleeheron

From what I've been able to piece together, instant karma rules the natural world, and rules even our immune system, which controls the brain. Information itself can be said to be self-organizing, and we are approaching the turning point, where our technology makes it impossible to lie and do business as usual. Humanity is about to learn how to talk to nature, talk to the cells of their own bodies, talk to bacteria, and who knows what else. Every bacteria speaks essentially the same language, and we are rapidly learning it.

14. wooleeheron

Academics have known for over 40 years that a quarter of Americans still insist the sun revolves around the earth, and that nobody is listening to them, and they are rapidly becoming just another bureaucracy dedicated to keeping the mindless mass mindless and hard at work. Assuming Covid is a man-made disaster, it may have been released now because Donald Duck and the Tea Party are threatening to destabilize the system, and causing people to question their cookie-cutter version of reality. A strong majority of Americans ignore anything they believe contradicts conventional wisdom, even thought nobody has ever established the existence of common sense anywhere in the world, and Donald Duck is making it impossible to ignore their own insanity. However, to control public opinion any better, requires next generation computers and mathematics, and Covid could help to provide the time they require.

Don't worry, the idiots have no clue what's coming, and can't control the truth, which their own technology is increasingly exposing.

~Zen~ likes this.
  15. ~Zen~

~Zen~ Ancient Mariner Administrator

Excellent review of the issue at hand.

I am glad you have returned! I look forward to hearing more about the progress on your book.

16. wooleeheron

My book now contains an explicit self-consistent, nontrivial, and demonstrable account of how instant karma rules the universe, how to prove it in dozens of different ways, and how to kick start the next scientific revolution within the public domain, and use it to destroy the old one. The poetry alone is enough to earn at least a five million dollar Nobel Prize, so it will be difficult to dismiss as the work of a crank. I have yet to update my online work, but the poetry is mind-blowing, just mind-blowing. There are 4,430 poems that can be extrapolated from the Tao Te Ching, but this is the first time anyone has succeeded in showing how they are all written. Its word perfect and complete, every fucking word. I just do the math.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2021
    ~Zen~ likes this.
  17. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Define/explain instant, relative to your usage.

~Zen~ likes this.
  18. wooleeheron

Kicking something in frustration and stubbing your toe is an example of instant karma, which is about this life, distinguishing the concept from traditional ideas about reincarnation. The point being to focus attention on the physical and demonstrable aspects of karma, which describes a universal recursion in the principle of identity. My book describes how energy and information, space and time, exchange identities according to a self-organizing systems logic, that expresses supersymmetry and a multifractal equation.

~Zen~ likes this.
  19. Angelmama

Even as Trump was (privately) saying that the corona virus was a concerning problem, he was preaching the opposite message to the public, saying it was just a flu, and that by the time the weather warmed up, it would simply disappear--"like magic".
    All through the pandemic, he continued to downplay the situation, holding huge indoor rallies without a mask in sight, occasionally even MOCKING the people who were warning us of the virus' severity.
    Now at the end of Mr Trump's Wild Ride, close to 350,000 people are dead from the virus in this country.
    SAD!

NaturistJames and ~Zen~ like this.
  20. wooleeheron

I am the first to crack the analog logic of the Bagua and Tao Te Ching in a self-consistent, nontrivial, and demonstrable manner. It was an accident, but I cracked the mathematics of language, then I cracked the English language, then I cracked modern physics. Donald Duck is almost literally Donald Duck, and the lights are only left on because nobody is ever home. His followers are in the same boat, many of them all too well aware that they are killing themselves, and feeling powerless to stop, because their entire culture promotes his mindless bullshit. My work shows how to defeat mindless bullshit, all within the public domain.

~Zen~ likes this.