Coronavirus Conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Jimbee68, Mar 18, 2020.

1. deleted

deleted Visitor

97999186_10156895467405806_7995855849488646144_o.jpg

Why is the cares act written before the coronavirus was even identified..

2. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Looks like someone took trump's advice and injected themselves with disinfectant.

You left out the part where he said the virus will simply go away on it's own...………...

3. Noserider

Noserider Goofy-Footed Member

Warm weather or some shit

hotwater likes this.
  4. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Well, good on you actually. I'm glad there is some sense in there

5. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

"In its original form, it was introduced in the United States Congress as H.R. 748 (Middle Class Health Benefits Tax Repeal Act of 2019) by Joe Courtney (D-CT) on January 24, 2019[a] although the bill was amended before it was passed."

6. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Have you worked out what he was talking about with the disinfectant? Because I was amazed to find out UV on the intubation tube was actually a serious thing. ( And of course not that he ever told anyone to inject themselves with disinfectant)

Also of course, he was right about the warm weather thing. 2 wealthy provinces of Brazil where all their tubby old wealthy people are, are still the only places in the tropics on the whole planet with a large number of covid deaths. A respiratory disease doesn't do as well in warmer climates. That was always going to be true

So the Donald actually has been right about most things with the bat virus, even if not articulated properly

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  7. hotwater

I'm being absolutely honest and sincere when I say I genuinely can't think of a single time trump has been right during this pandemic.

Trump: "hydroxychloroquine a safe and effective treatment for the coronavirus" “What the hell do you have to lose?”

Answer: Your life.

granite45 likes this.
  8. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I am a liberal, but I am also a pragmatist.
    I do believe there is a virus, but everybody who is dying, is not dying from Covid 19. Furthermore, as an atheist, I consider dying a part of evolution

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  9. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Panic

And I replied to that just above saying -

Ok so you came in seemingly saying you support the view that there was some type of corona conspiracy saying you thought - not all conspiracy theories are wrong. Some of them are dreadfully true. But actually you were not talking about this conspiracy even though you said it in this thread, is that correct?

But you do seem to be suggesting that you thought governace over reacted, in relation to covid is that correct?

10. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

it will go away on its own, run it’s course, like the Spanish flu. Like SARS! The bird flu, the swine flu...etc...What is wrong with stating the obvious? Why does this make trump bad? For being honest? Or is it because trump is right wing?

11. deleted

deleted Visitor

I work in janitorial maintenance so I'm observant when it comes to carpet cleaning. I have even left paper dots behind to see if our employees have vacuumed..
    On Saturday I was at THC Monroeville where I spot a round rubber bands on the floor in front of the cashier area middle. It is Monday and rubber band is still there.
    All this hype on cleaning. haha Okay.

12. Beach Ball Lady Balls

“Normality as it was before will not come back full-on until we get a vaccine for this… That will be a very long way off,” the prime minister said during his daily news conference on Canada’s response to the COVID-19outbreak.

“We will have to remain vigilant for at least a year,” he added

so laws are going to be put in place that will make us look more and more like China. Yay for liberals in Canada.

now he says this but It is a lie. But has made laws to curb our behaviour and give out fines for not keeping a distance ... etc... These laws will never go away here.

and the left in the USA Wants what we have? Wow, who would want this and a government that has even tried to tax the air we breath? It isn’t what you think it is. It isn’t how it has been presented.

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    onceburned likes this.
  13. I do this same kind of shit. The building where I work has a pitiful "cleaning" crew that does little more than dusting, stealing shit from the fridge and they seem to have never heard of bleach. I doubt the walls have been washed in a decade.

14. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Sorry to interject here, I am not sure where you stand on this corona virus, nor about your thoughts on there being a conspiracy. I do believe this virus has been used for political power plays within the UN, China and with regards to WHO. I do believe it exists, I do believe Left wing media sources have used it To manipulate people and their ability to have a rational, logical thought. I don’t believe they intentionally spread it, or at least I hope not, but I would put anything past china. I mean muslims and christians are in basically concentrations camps. They have in the past put bans on instruments, western music, and have locked up their own without supplying food or water, mao killed all his political opponents and also lie# its own people, and the world. In China they don’t believe anyone died during the tiananmen square slaughter. I mean serious, the left is taking exception to trump saying.d the virus will simply go away on it's ow

“the virus will simply go away on it's own.”

like all viruses do. SARS, Spanish flu, bird flu, swine flu, etc.... This is not a conspiracy theory, it is a fact,

Last edited: May 18, 2020
    onceburned likes this.
  15. onceburned

onceburned Banned

16. hotwater

17. Why does this fill you with joy?

If the Chinese government planned this as an attack, it was poorly executed. If it had been properly performed with a virus that has a 2 week latency, the entire US could have been infected in about 6 weeks with only a few thousand people acting as living/dying viral weapons in strategic locations.

You see how long it took for everyone to get on the same page over this. And there's still a lack of consensus, mostly along political lines, which makes it all the more absurd.

The unfortunate aspect of this is that a lot of people in China put the holiday migration ahead of humanity and got on the planes. They infected their own countrymen, over parties and family festivities because they did not take the virus seriously when the breech occurred. The Chinese government came to realize what was happening and slammed Wuhan shut like a steel trap. All domestic travel was stopped. Then they sent for incinerators which created a hydrocarbon and sulfur dioxide cloud that was measured by NOAA satellites.

From that point on the information from China has been full of holes and reporters have vanished as have doctors and virologists. Nobody is getting a straight story.

The only option is to attack anyone who wants to discuss it.

onceburned likes this.
  18. Beach Ball Lady Balls

well people intentionally tried to escape China and their Government encouraged instead of forcing them to remain in town. In China you must have social credit to even leave you home town. There is cctv cameras everywhere.
    But we can look at their tracking mode in China which associated press posted. This is very fishy imo.
    Associated Press article.
    Where did they go? Millions left city before quarantine

19. granite45

granite45 Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Kind of skipping a few facts here. Both the swine flu and bird flu were subject to large scale vaccination and control efforts. SARS was also fought with large scale international containment efforts. They did not simply go away on their own. As far as the Spanish flu of 1918, history shows that many cities used the cancellation of large scale gatherings as a control measure successfully.

unfocusedanakin likes this.