Coronavirus Conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Jimbee68, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I think it was the Chinese Jew who owned a bat, or pangolin.

WritersPanic likes this.
  2. deleted

deleted Visitor

3. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

talk about China and there to little too late. China, The UN and WHO Are complicit in this and are the ones responsible. Have used it for political purposes. Have used left wing media to outrage the people in the USA and the opposition to liberal one world thinking.

did you know, just two days the Chinese government and WHO have made it mandatory for everyone to be tested as they are having another outbreak in Wuhan? They have shut down again, and had opened everything up months ago?

4. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

She's probably OK as long as she doesn't swallow

5. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Panic

Sorry but that reply just seems like waffle – what are you going on about in relation to the question?

California, devo,, New York, Talking heads, yachts and tax rates - it’s a mess.

The only relevant bit seems to be this -

Why does it seem like knee-jerking - again are you saying you think the virus is a hoax?

6. How can it be a hoax?

WritersPanic likes this.
  7. Never once, my wife's in healthcare, taking care of Covid patients. I have never once even so much as insinuated that the virus is anything but genuine. Are you making shit up here?

Oh, and I seriously do care what you think of my writing or mindset, it's central to my existence that you approve.

8. He's still secretary of HUD, so I see the IKEA connection. There's a Jimmy Carter connection if you think about it!

9. I wonder if you eat a Pangolin the same way as you eat an artichoke.

onceburned likes this.
  10. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Panic

But wouldn’t you have to have actual proof that a crime has been committed before you can claim one has been commited – the problem with conspiracy theories is that they claim something has happened but have no actual proof that it has just belief.

Again have you any proof that this virus is a hoax perpetrated by specific lefties, jews etc

11. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Panic

Ok so you came in seemingly saying you support the view that there was some type of corona conspiracy saying you thought - not all conspiracy theories are wrong. Some of them are dreadfully true.

But actually you were not talking about this conspiracy even though you said it in this thread, is that correct?

LOL Ok fine

12. Balbus

Balbus Senior Member

Panic

So you wife is dealing with covid patients but you think governace is knee-jerking, as in over reacting, in relation to covid?

13. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

It means exactly what it means

313K / 7.7 Billion is 0.0039%

Doesn't really get simpler than that

Lolz, all the imaginary young people YOU have talked to...whilst in lockdown. Uh huh

Wow, seriously? May 2020, you really think the biggest danger to the UK economy is Brexit?

Britain heading for Eighties-style unemployment crisis

What actually have you been doing the last two months? Are you that guy that sailed around the world and no one told you about Covid until you tried to dock in the Bahamas?

Orison likes this.
  14. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

So I can count you in as one that supports the lockdown then?

US debt up to $30 trillion yet? ...So I can go the next 10 years, everytime you complain about that amount.... meh, at least a quarter of that is your fault

2026 unemployment is still over 10% is it?.... well schnookums, guess who's fault that is... How are those health insurance premiums looking? ;)

15. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

@Balbus

A reminder of the opening post, as I see those reading and comprehension skills haven't improved during what ever secret mission you have been on over the last two months on locations without internet access

So, just to double check, OP is saying that he is not talking about the virus itself being a hoax and that means he is not talking about the virus itself being a hoax

He, no one else in this thread, me, Donald J Trump.....none of these people ever said the virus itself was a hoax

Hopefully you understand, because if not, next I will have to resort to sock puppets to explain it

16. Why keep asking this, I have answered it. So you're obviously trying to make some kind of point with the broken record tactic. And I'm obviously too stupid to figure it out.

So let me try this tactic, just in case

I never once suggested the virus was a hoax.

I never, ever suggested the virus was a hoax.

mysticblu21 and Orison like this.
  17. Varmint

Varmint Member

I wouldn't waste time on that kind of clown, 'Panic.... some folks just can't seem to grasp simple concepts. Must be rough for them to have a horn and no place to blow it.

18. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

First how? By reporting the actual things he says and does? No one is pushing anything. Most Americans see him for what he is. His polls go down because of that. Pretty sad you would rather blame the people telling the truth then the actual problem. He has Fox news to praise him and literately every president in the modern TV age has been joked about or held to a high standard. No matter what someone in the media is not happy with them. They all dealt with it and Trump can't because he's a weak narcissist who fundamentally can not handle not being praised. So he reacts in inappropriate ways and blames the people who did not praise him in the first place. It's their fault for pushing such a stable and handsome genius to his extremes.

And if this is true it would prove he's a weak leader. He can't even deal with some mean words and questions. He reacts in "extreme" as you say ways.This is why they say a women (especially Hillary) could not be president. She is just too emotional and can't deal with everyone not agreeing with her and loving it.

Balbus and granite45 like this.
  19. Flagme15

Flagme15 Members

I support a partial lockdown which gradually opens back up to some normalcy within two months.
    I think a lifestyle change is mandatory, though. Telecommuting , where feasible, should be implemented. It's not that hard to do.

thanks to trump's tax cuts. . . . .to his rich cronies.

20. Beach Ball Lady Balls

Beach Ball Lady Balls Banned

Dec. 31, 2019: WHO says mysterious pneumonia sickening dozens in China. Uh oh, dozens! Panic?

Health authorities in China confirm dozens in Wuhan, China, are being treated for pneumonia from an unknown source. Many of those sickened had visited a live animal market in Wuhan, but authorities say there is no evidence of the virus spreading from person to person.

Jan. 11, 2020: China reports 1st novel coronavirus death

Chinese state media reports 1st death of a 61-year-old man who had visited the live animal market in Wuhan.

Jan. 21, 2020: 1st confirmed case in the United States, which was in Washington state. It was a man in his 30s who travelled to Wuhan.

Jan. 30, 2020- quarantined cruise ship in Japan Japan, while passengers and crew undergo health screenings. 700 confirmed cases on board.

Name change happens, COVID-19. Health officials purposely avoid naming COVID-19 after a geographical location, animal or group of people, so as not to stigmatize people or places. WHO more concerned with stigmatizing certain ethnicities.

Feb. 26, 2020: 1st case of suspected local transmission in United States

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) confirms the first case of COVID-19 in a patient in California. NyC, WAshington state soon follow.

Previously, only those who had traveled to an outbreak area, who had close contact with people diagnosed with COVID-19, or those with severe symptoms, could get tested.

March 12 2020, CDC says they will offer free testing to everyone. They recommend everyone shuts down.
    Trump stops all international travel

March 13, 2020: Trump declares national emergency
    he says will open up $50 billion in federal funding to fight COVID-19.

March 15, 2020: CDC warns against large gatherings of more than 50 for 8 weeks.

March 17, 2020: Coronavirus now present in all 50 states

West Virginia reports its first case,

March 17, 2020: Northern Californians ordered to 'shelter in place'

San Francisco area take shelter for three weeks,

March 18, 2020: China reports no new local infections

China reports no new cases and WHO backs this. in the country for the first time since the outbreak began. If the trend holds for 14 days, it could be a sign that China's outbreak is ending. The country is still seeing travel-related COVID-19 cases and it remains to be seen whether China will be able to prevent a second wave of infection, once the government's strict lockdown measures are lifted. Not true at all. They are shutting down again as of a couple of days ago and their second wave, China and WHO aka the United Nations lied.

March 19, 2020: Italy's death toll surpasses chinas but China has been lying to the world and WHO has backed this, China and WHO are hiding the numbers in China, are not testing everyone, more concerned with blame being put on China.

March 26, 2020: United States leads the world in COVID-19 cases, but they have been offering testing to The people, unlike other countries, California has not been testing even though first death was there.

The United States now has more than any other country in the world, with cases topping 82,000 and deaths topping 1,000. OMG 1000 deaths, the papers say panic, it is trumps fault. Maybe he should hav3 refused testing like China did so the numbers don’t look bad... but let’s panic about the .02% like the left wing papers do and blame trump... the people are eating it up who hate trump.

March 27, 2020: Trump signs $2 trillion stimulus bill Into law. Financial aid to hospitals an$ small businesses as well as frontline workers,

April 9, 2020: traced the origin of New York City's outbreak and found it was primarily linked the U.S. and China

April 21, 2020: Autopsy revels 1st US COVID-19 death was earlier than previously thought, February 6 and individual died of it and came from Santa county in California and feb 26 death in Seattle.

May 18, China is going through their second wave and have had people working as usual for a couple of months now, They are just now making everyone in Wuhan to be tested,

WHO, UN are left and anti trump, anti republican and left wing papers are looking to put the blame on trump. Trudeau has blamed the USA as well.

Last edited: May 17, 2020
    Orison likes this.