Coronavirus Conspiracy?

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by Jimbee68, Mar 18, 2020.

1. Jimbee68

Jimbee68 Member

I don't know why I have to be the first to bring this up. But could the Coronavirus hysteria be a conspiracy?

I am not talking about the virus itself. I mean the resulting hysteria.

My friend Noël brought up a good point. Back in 2009, when Barack Obama was president, we had the Swine flu. It was far worse, certainly killed far more people. But they didn't close down the friggin' country.

And now President Trump is assuming special war powers? Really? And is that no accident? And (this is scary) but could it have something to do with the upcoming election? Think about it.

What do the rest of you think?

:smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley::smiley:

2. Adamskiffle

Adamskiffle Members

Naah, the press has been pretty hysterical for quite some time now.

Beach Ball Lady Balls likes this.
  3. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

If you'd just also searched the plethora of coronavirus threads you'd see you didn't have to create this.

Driftrue likes this.
  4. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Yeah this opening sentence already demonstrates that you are delusional and not the theory conspirasist to listen to.

Angelmama and Tyrsonswood like this.
  5. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

6. jagerhans

jagerhans Far out, man. Lifetime Supporter

The virus was less lethal than previous pandemic strains and killed about 0.01–0.03% of those infected (wikipedia). COVID-19 is rated at 2-3%. In Italy it is 6%. Quite the difference.

Angelmama likes this.
  7. Nebulous

Nebulous Carpe diem

...considering this virus and the hysteria is effecting the entire world, I doubt it’s an election conspiracy. The world doesn’t revolve around America, we’re just one country of many who are dealing with this BS.

Angelmama, Piney and DrRainbow like this.
  8. YouFreeMe

YouFreeMe Visitor

Well, to what end? If it is a conspiracy to get Trump re-elected, he is doing a pretty poor job of acting competent and trust-invoking.

nudistguyny, Driftrue and Tyrsonswood like this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

i keep looking at the numbers and cases and it just doesn't make sense the numbers. how'd the chinese with 1.4 billion people contain it in weeks while "first class" Italy with a fraction of those people are worse off? they have to know something the rest of us don't. the chinese did something that nobody else has thought of yet.

10. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Lied. Haha.
    I have no idea if that's even possible enough to be funny.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

it's all in the contrails of aeroplanes, that's why china has strict no fly zones. the contrails and chemicals the government have been dropping on earth for years are helping the virus spread which was planned in the 70s.

12. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

13. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Has anybody noticed that there are no cases at Area-51? :nomouth::nomouth::nomouth::nomouth::nomouth:

And as for the interior of the bermuda triangle there are also zero cases of coronavirus. :nomouth::nomouth::nomouth::nomouth::nomouth:

Now the reason for this also is, Area 51 is a no fly zone and there's no point contrailing chemicals over the ocean either.

FritzDaKatx2 likes this.
  14. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

because you only post in your own threads, and it's impossible for someone else to create your thread for you.

15. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

@Irminsul has persuaded me to believe it's a conspiracy on some level, although not in the way that you're suggesting in the op.

16. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

As has been pointed out, the effect this is going to have on the economy and society is catastrophic so surely the world leaders must know that either there's something to be gained from this, or that it is more dangerous than we know and could wipe out mankind or something, making anything better than that.

17. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

Was that one big sentence. I apologise.
    Traditional last smoke.

18. Driftrue

Driftrue Banned

You what now

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  19. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

It's a psychological experiment in preparation for the United Nations to save the world from climate change .
    The U.N. is developing sustainable psycho-power . Its World Health Organization is leading the virus
    hysteria project .

WhiteCobra and Driftrue like this.