Cops

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by secret_agent_amanda, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

My boyfriend just got taken to the station because they thought he looked like a guy they were looking for. the only thing I see is the beard, other than that he doesn't look like the guy at all, different height, weight...face

this kind of annoys me a "little" bit.

2. groovydude

groovydude Member

Go to this website and give em hell http://ratemycop.com/

Sure you might even see them up there already.

3. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Already been there, no listings for any of our fantastic law enforcement around here.

4. groovydude

groovydude Member

well if you make the listing (is that how it works?) I bet we'd all be keen to read your report, I know I would.

On the original topic A friend of mine is a cop and it's a pity cos he's in it for the ego boost. But perhaps with time cops get over that and direct their energy into productive police work, perhaps not.

5. Kinky Ramona

We didn't get busted because we were dumbasses. We got busted because our neighbor holds a grudge against Daniel's family and got pissed one night and narked on us, said we were dealers. The cops bullied their way into our house illegally and ransacked it.

6. Kinky Ramona

I think you can make a listing, but you have to know more about the cops than we do. I don't even know how to spell the dude's last name.

7. DoDaMan

DoDaMan Member

I really did not care for cops when I was younger, but now I have a new respect for what they do. I work closely with police officers from federal level all the way to a village level and I am shocked on the amount of BS they deal with on a daliy basis. I could not do what they do. Now do not get me wrong, some people suck and some are great people. Just like some hippies suck and some are kynd poeple. Most people thing cops are out to get them, but most are not. I always give cops a hard time and tell them that they stood in the wrong line for a job. People love what I do for a living and hate what they do for a living.........

~namaste~

8. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i'm sorry, beauty, that's still cops doing their job. i can't really get upset with the cops about that, though the old bitch next door needs to have some unfriendly, anonymous calls going HER way if she's gonna be like that.

9. MiNdTrIp

MiNdTrIp Member

cops are only good when they're not busting me..lol.

no, cops are just doing their job. some abuse the power which sucks. but cops are great, we just need to change some of the laws they're forced to enforce.

10. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

cops uncensored is pretty damn funny.

we just had one of our clients get arrested in our office. the detectives were hecka cool until of course it was time for the arrest. one of them was pretty damn hot.

11. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

12. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

13. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

14. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

That's why it's so funny.

But know you're making me want to dig up some ol' Eazy E.