Cops

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by secret_agent_amanda, Mar 18, 2008.

1. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

Just because certain people here have not been profiled or seen the abuse of power among police does not mean it does not exist.

However there is plenty of information out there. If someone wants proof of the abuses, an Internet search will find the answers.

Profiling exists. Abuse of power exists. Excessive force exists. Violating rights exists.

If you do not see that your eyes are closed.

Yes there are some very bad cops out there. I do admit there are some good cops out there. But I think they are a small minority.

I know I fit their profile and I am white. But it does not affect me because I understand their game.

This post is my opinion. That is all. If you disagree with it that is cool. It is okay to have a difference of opinion.

We still have some elements of free speech. (For a while anyway)

2. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Howabout spending 4 different nights in the 'drunk tank' before turning the age of twenty, only 2 of which being under the influence of alcohol. One time stone cold sober, for having traces of THC found in my ash tray.....TRACES I say!!! Not even enough to smoke......But enough for two years probation with random drug screens. I've given thousands of dollars to the court system for having TRACES of THC in my ash tray.

3. sockofdimes

sockofdimes Member

for all of you who defend the pigs .do you smoke pot or break the law in anyway? most pigs see you as the enemy(they just haven't fucked with your world yet)

4. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

eh... I feel safe where I am. I cant speak for all areas. The cops in my area, I have never ever had a problem with. So. The only time ive ever had issues with cops, have been American border guards.

5. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

okay, seriously, that's the dumbest accusation against cops ever. "HOW DARE THEY FUCK WITH ME WHEN I'M BREAKING THE LAW!! THEY TREAT ME LIKE I'M BREAKING THE LAW OR SOMETHING"

i mean, honestly. :rolleyes:

6. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I am generally not a big fan of cops, nor the type of person who wants to be a cop

I know they occasionally do something helpful, but that seems kind of rare really.

All the blame can't go on cops of course, some has to be heaped on lawmakers and city leaders who heap quotas on them for amount of revenue they need to generate per month.

Cops also vary a lot by area, for instance where I live they generally don't hassle you, while in small towns or in Manhattan they are bastards

7. sockofdimes

sockofdimes Member

you say that now. you didn't respond to the Q. do you break the law? look at all the pot smokers on hip fourms. should they all locked up.

8. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

I got locked up for smoking weed and it pissed me off, its outrageous

Now I hate New York City

9. mamaKCita

damn the pot smokers!!

i don't smoke pot, it doesn't agree with me. but i don't see why it's not legal. ever see a dunk guy who's outta cigarettes?

but at any rate, saying they're evil for arresting you for doing something illegal is pretty stupid as an argument. quit being so obvious, fucking stoners.

and i say that in full love and acceptance of your lifestyles.

10. Unknown American

While I respect your opinion, I have no respect for the laws that make marijuana illegal or the cops who enforce that law.

Just because something is the law does not make it right.

There are far worse crimes that actually involve victims. Entirely to much money is being spent on imprisoning and punishing pot smokers that are productive members of society.

Yes I admit I smoke pot and might be involved in some way in the business aspect.

11. mamaKCita

i don't get why potsmoking is illegal, but seriously, if you go wandering around stupid stoned and get hassled for it, that's your problem. smoke it in your living room or when you're camping like everyone else with a job and a lick of sense.

12. sockofdimes

sockofdimes Member

ya every one gits busted like that

13. Unknown American

Actually I totally agree with you.

I accept the risks in what I do.

I am not stupid and have never been arrested.

Unfortunately there is no law against people being dumb fucks. There is no shortage of them in the world.:)

It just seems sad to arrest and punish the dumb fucks.

14. mamaKCita

i've hung out with so many stoners in my life. and every time they'd end up telling me their stories about being hassled by the pigs, i'd always think to myself "well no fucking wonder, dumbass." they were always so incredibly obvious, it was beyond aggravating. i think, currently, that i'm the only person i KNOW who doesn't smoke pot. but none of the people i know are getting busted or targetted for harassment. i don't care about pot, but it IS illegal. yeah, it's a waste of freaking time, but i've yet to see anyone get busted who wasn't being a dumbass.

15. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

I won't move back to any small town for a long time because of the cops I had to deal with in High School. When I was 15 I was with someone when they were busted with pot, and thats when they found out I wasn't "from around here". I didn't wear red wings and carhartt jackets. I didn't have cow shit on my pants and they never heard of my parents or where their farm was. Ever since then they harassed me on a weekly basis for years.

16. lode

lode Banned

I've had a few friends beaten by cops. All these friends were hispanic also, I'd point out. My friend Angie had pepper was forced to the ground, held up by her haid and pepper sprayed, and was handcuffed arrested and booked when she demanded to know what was going on while she showed up at a junk yard when her family was arguing with another family.

There are good cops. But I do not trust them, and I would almost always look out for myself rather then call the police.

17. mamaKCita

my little sister was abused by cops a couple times. but then, she was hammered drunk and she's a mean drunk...and she doesn't know how to shut her mouth.

18. Traceroni.

Traceroni. Senior Member

I don't mind most cops, but I've crossed paths with some asshat cops who abuse their powers. Back in Barrie most cops I met were racist jerks and would give you shit for no reason, like a while ago a cop started hassling me like crazy and I wasn't drunk or stoned and I was dressed in my good clothes. I know not all of them are like that, I've actually met some decent cops but a good portion.

19. Stomped

Stomped Member

I hate cops. Once they took me to the police-station and since then I began to hate all of them. Nevertheless I think that there are some good cops among them but most of them are fucking bastards. Everytime I see them on the streets I wanna fucking kill them.

20. secret_agent_amanda

secret_agent_amanda Member

Speaking of cops, I love that show.

It's always fun to watch dumb fucks get busted for being dumb fucks.