Cops

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by secret_agent_amanda, Mar 18, 2008.

1. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. Prove it.

2. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

I dont know how lol...

3. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

YES you do! *being creepy*

4. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

hahaha whatev. more like an attempt at creepy.

5. praxiskepsis

praxiskepsis ha!

;) ;)

6. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

i should get a uniform.

7. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

nothing is better than seeing some good looking cop dressed in those dark blue uniforms, handcuffs hanging and that big ass night stick of theirs.......wow!!

Anyways, I feel they are doing their jobs and have the utmost respect for them. (even though I work for the "dark side").

Now lets talk District Attorney's........

8. Moon_Unit

Moon_Unit Member

cops just have a job to do but i still hate authority figures like them, i guess i dont like to be told what to do.

9. Arlandis

Arlandis Visitor

I've thought about becoming a police officer on multiple occasions

The main reason is the fear. Just knowing that whenever you're cruising around everyone else gets all nervous just because youre nearby. Reducing their speed "Oh shit was I speeding? Will he pull me over?" or if they've recently (or currently) broken the law they'll be nervous just at the sight of a cop. or get that cold hard stare on them and ask in that suspicious voice what they're doing and watch their legs turn to jelly. Or if they're a smart ass and try any shit you can beat them down and haul their ass to the cells.

I really dont know where im going with this post, but yeah, being a cop for a day would be great :)

10. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

You just described an asshole cop

11. Jimmy P

Jimmy P bastion of awesomeness

yeah, those things are exactly why a lot of people with good intentions end up as power-tripping bastard cops.

give someone just a little bit of authority, and they're probably going to abuse it. even the guy in the fucking toll booth.

12. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

that may be true, but you if you want to change something, dont go after the little man.

gotta go for the source.

13. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

what is the source in this case?

14. mamaKCita

my friend had this video of a small scale independent movie called "Real Stories of the Donut Men." the premise being there's this reporter who gets in trouble with cops, really for no good reason, and so he hires an anarchist to wear a stolen police uniform and wreak havoc while the reporter guy films it. it's some of the funniest shit i've ever seen in my entire life.

15. mamaKCita

16. neodude1212

well certainly not the guy working for $8 dollars an hour trying to get by.

maybe start with the people who put into effect the laws that he enforces? but really, I would have to ask you to define your personal problem with officers before I could tell you where to start.

17. gobot

gobot Member

A close friend of mine was married to a cop. She used to always tell me horrible stories about how he would plant drugs on people because “he knew they used them anyway”.

He used to get very violent and beat her a lot one night he broke her nose and her cheekbone and her brother called the cops. The police refused to press charges and threatened him that he better just forget it happened. 2 days latter he was pulled over and a cop planted 2 packets of cocaine on him and he went to jail and didn’t get out for a year and a half.

After the broken bones and hospital incident her husbands’ cops buddies must of gave him some tips on not leaving marks because he started choking her with a towel or a plastic bag until she passed out. She finally left after a while.

When I think of cops he comes to mind and a few others that I don’t like to talk about.

People usually say they are not that bad or the are just doing their job, until you get screwed over by the system you just don’t understand.

18. mamaKCita

my uncle is a cop. he's a nice guy. pretty popular, actually.

19. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

uh, this isnt my thread. I dont have a problem with cops, I like them actually.

20. neodude1212

not you specifically. you as in anyone in general.