Cops

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by secret_agent_amanda, Mar 18, 2008.

1. secret_agent_amanda

secret_agent_amanda Member

What do you guys think about them? Just doing their jobs, or co-conspiritors in a Machiavellian plot to bring you down?

2. Makaveli_Reborn

Makaveli_Reborn No?

I'm not part of any police conspiracy. :confused:

3. ChildoftheRisingSun

ChildoftheRisingSun Member

I think government can use cops against people but the basic idea is good "protect and serve" so i'm whit them as long as they do what they're suposed to do.

4. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

I think they are just trying to earn their money. Albeit in a non-respectable line of work.

5. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

I think there are some good cops. I think many are drawn into it for the power, and they like to exercise that power over others. They are sociopathic personalities. Not all of them, but a disproportionate number compared to other professions -- excluding military, politics, and some other areas.

So it's not the cops I have a problem with as much as it is the system they're serving, which is completely corrupt. However, many cops are in fact on massive power trips and will not think twice about following orders.

But yes, the police ARE being used against the public is nefarious ways, and we will see more and more of this as the economy topples. This is why they have nearly tripled the size of the police forces since 2001 and are militarizing the police. Many of them are being recruited right out of the military.

6. zen_arcade

zen_arcade Banned

I've met a lot of power tripping cops that I'd like to see smacked across the face with a skateboard, but they're mostly just regular people working a job.

7. AquaLight

AquaLight Senior Member

Cops are people, some are assholes, some are nice and some are just trying to do their job.

8. freeinalaska

freeinalaska Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

I do think that the cop profession attracts alot more assholes than do gooders. And I also think that many of those who start out with the goal of serving and protecting can become power hungry assholes along the way.

9. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

I would say co-conspirators in a Machiavellian plot to bring me down.:)

That is okay. I know my enemy well.

Most cops are okay I suppose.

The fact is your safety and protection is your responsibility alone, not the cops.

They are the tools of the system. They follow blindly without thinking what their masters tell them.

I good deal of the cops I know are psychotic and power hungry.

I have no doubt that some of them are good people just trying to make a living.

But that does not excuse their role in enforcing unjust laws and violating personal rights of people every day.

They are also going to be the pawns in the upcoming game when they will attempt to enforce a police state.

If anyone reading this is a cop...I was not talking about you....you are one of the good ones.:)

10. secret_agent_amanda

You guys do not want to say anything about cops other than that they are all corrupt, power-hungry, egomaniacal pricks who's sole joy in life is to bust people with drugs in the conpiracy forum.

Kids are fucking nuts in there.

11. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

I hate the cops that pull me over. :tongue: Oh and the one that threw me in the back of his car and wasted two hours of my life to tell me I needed to get help with my anger management.

12. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

All I gotta say, is free Mumia.

13. Unknown American

Unknown American Rogue Capitalist

The conspiracy forum? I never hang out there.:)

http://www.hipforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=277219
    A stoners guide to dealing with Paranoia.

14. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

In the United States they’re hired guns to keep the black man down, so whites can sleep soundly at night :mad:

The few black sell-outs are there to maintain the illusion of fairness and equality [​IMG]

Hotwater

15. mitten_kitten

mitten_kitten daisymae

Some of them are assholes, much like in any job, but because they are in a position of power, they seem worse.

16. secret_agent_amanda

17. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

Do you really feel that way, hotwater?

18. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

I like cops...And all men that wear uniforms.

19. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I've seen what hotwater is describing with my own eyes. Not all cops are like that, sure, but many of them are.

20. hotwater

hotwater Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

I was merely quoting the honorable Rev Wright [​IMG]

Hotwater