cops in L.A. shooting peaceful demonstrators!

Discussion in 'Protest' started by Scholar_Warrior, May 3, 2007.

1. mandell

mandell Banned

This is a sad reflection of the hypocrisy of our government and society in general.

From broken borders, corrupt, incompetent "leaders" in government, to racist, abusive cops who can't even uphold the law themselves, we have no moral authority to tell other countries, particularly Iraq, how to govern themselves, since we can't even get our own act together.

2. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

though it must be said, despite the difficulties getting into the usa legally, it' still easier than, say, australia or new zealand or whatever.

3. illumincoalitional

illumincoalitional Member

Spite kitty fabulous claims, the majority of these people protesting whom are still illegal citizens & by law have no right to be here. Of course someone that has no legal right to contribute to the U.S sub judice system has the same non-rights to protest about US lawmakers.

God forbid if I was to head over to Mexico & protest anything about the Mexican Government I'd probably be shot (with real bullets)

Childrens are children but in the real, agenda groups exploit children for their own sense of gain which is truly sad in a way.

The same way kitty fabulous is inserting racism claims to her post to get some sort of upper hand in his/her debate. I don't know who told you this but I'm telling you the real, their is nothing racist about being anti to illegal immigration, since it should be any American citizens right to complain about an outsider invading the same country their Mothers & Fathers died for/in.

Also, their is no one color to the issue since anyone with any ethnic base can be an illegal citizen living in this country, so please, stop with the mellow dramatics.

4. gardener

gardener Realistic Humanist

I hope you aren't counting on the Bush administration to do anything about it. He's pushing for a fast track on citizenship (citizenship that will be shared with Mexico) and another wave of amnesty. Amnesty in 1985 didn't make conditions any better here or in Mexico. It only made cheap labor available, and lined the pockets on independent consultants that speeded the process for those with 2,000.00 to pay.

5. illumincoalitional

The poor is the riches new form of legal slavery.

Of course the majority needs to design a spine.

As the remark to Bush, a man that came from Texas I'd be shocked he opposed a bill that made all these good hardy people go back home, since his family probably had their riches built on the backs of cheap illegal forms of labor.

6. gardener

Bush may like to appear as a Texan, but his only real connection has been in buying influence. He was born in New Haven, Connecticut. Anyone ever heard of it? It's where the wealthy live. His family moved to Texas when his dad went into the oil business. I don't think he really ever was part of the local community, rich people don't usually rub elbows with their employees.

7. mynameiskc

mynameiskc way to go noogs!

i can't find what year he was moved to texas, but all i can find is that he was "raised" in texas.

8. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

could you please state your sources regarding the number of illegals protesting, as well as their legal rights to protest? I'm willing to cite mine.

9. kitty fabulous

kitty fabulous smoked tofu

10. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

11. illumincoalitional

I'm pretty sure my first comment answered that question.

For your second question,

Obviously if you look at the statistic quote from last years demonstrators compared to this years, you'd find that half of the numbers of last years has shrunk. This could take account for the new laws that have been in affect the past recent year, deporting known & found illegal actives.

As, if you look at the rate of register voters by ethnic class, specially Latinos, since that is the mass majority of protesters from last years march in California, you'd find that only a 0.85 has increased throughout the past year, that's less than half the margin from the over all register voters of this class in other states. Pointing out that you have to have legal documentation to register to vote in the U.S.

By my suggestion, the over all half of protesters of the shrunken half of this years are illegally living in the U.S & because of this, probably haven't gotten caught as of yet.

12. gardener

I think the numbers participating has more to do with Bush supporting Mexico's role in the world. Last year Mexico through the SPP meetings felt pretty secure. They promised their people immunity. This year they couldn't do that. It may come to fruitition that they feel that powerful again. I really don't think more have been deported, it's a matter of diplomacy, Bush can't currently promise anything. The republican's don't hold a majority in congress.

13. Seung-Hui Cho

Seung-Hui Cho Banned

I want go on the next ones. See if we can take over American policy and make it better so open border no panties bunched up into the American buttocks, we make is so anyone can come and go and fair wage.

14. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

I want to come over to your house and give you a slap for being distasteful [but that is not going to happen] - just like altering american policy and a fair wage for all.

15. Seung-Hui Cho

Seung-Hui Cho Banned

what you mean distasteful?

google: define: distasteful : without taste, indecent, lacking aesthetic properties

oh wat is distatsefuls about want to make better living condition?
    who are you, GW Bush ? you call me distastes but you have no idea how people live for a 10 dollar a day come no papers and no way to earn in their own country what they suppose to do, hay?, starve?

you and which army, bucko - also how you get here, walk 8000 miles across atlantic

16. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Seung-Hui Cho - that is.
    Unless you have the misfortune to be called that for real.
    I should have been more clear.

I did say it aint going to happen. Chill out man - i was only kidding anyway. I just saw your name and it just brought back bad memorys. I suppose in the grand scheme of things it is nothing to get my kniockers in a twist about - so i'll apologise. I hope you accept that aplology?.

Nothing

Last time i checked i was not GW Bush -
    I do because that is how much i am [quite literaly] on that at the moment - but to be fair i'm not working. I DO know how it is to work for fuck all and work long hours - trust me.

You must have missed my earlier posts -

17. Seung-Hui Cho

Seung-Hui Cho Banned

oh is nice post now is good news/

18. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

Good news that i'm not going to slap you ? - never mind do not answer that. I do not think that needs a response and half the screen taken up with you signature picture. :rolleyes:

19. sentient

sentient Senior Member

By the look of it he might be able to kick any pussy from the US embassy into the embassy of kingdom come. I think people have got the dude all wrong and its someone totally innocent. hahahaha I will laugh my ass off big time if it turns out old hoi chop suey or whatever he is called turns out to nbe real and you have all trolled him

20. mbworkrelated

mbworkrelated Banned

:book2: a few times and kind make head nor tale of it - sorry.