Cool Places To Hang Out

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by honeyhannah, May 11, 2004.

1. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

This summer I'm going to Hilton Head and a few of the other islands in that area,
    the Atlanta area, the D.C. area, I will probably go to VA beach(we go there every summer), and the Florida Keys. I'm also supposedly going to Peru, Germany, and New York, but I'm not holding my breath. Anyway all these trips are very coordinated and completely worked out.

I want to go somewhere sorta by myself or with someone, but without plans somewhere just to explore. Somewhere in the east, not necessarily the south, where should I go?

2. bird_migration

bird_migration ~

Darling, if you visit Peru I would so envy you. ;)
    Peru is one of the countries I always wanted to visit but never got around to go there.

Go wherever the wind takes you, clear your mind and let the birds take you by the hand and fly to places you never even dreamed existed.

3. joe

joe Banned

cali is always open for tourists, Ive always liked going to chinatown, and thats about it for me, the rest i could give a damn about

Puerto rico is a goo place for everybody to go

those are the only places i been to....besides nevada and there aint shit in nevada

4. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

I was thinking of Puerto Rico when I was writing, that just might be a great idea!
    I'm really hoping to go to Peru, but I'm going with a friend and her family situation is on the rocks right now.
    She's from Peru and usually goes every summer, but I know she wouldn't want me there with her the way things are going right now, and I'd rather go to a place like that w/ someone who knows it well.

5. HerbuhLovuh

HerbuhLovuh raa

You should come to southern claifornia and be my muse. Warning: I tickle viciously.

6. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

Hey, check out the new england states, they are beautiful! I love Maine...! I like dorky stuff like lighthouses, sea ports and tours of colonial villages.

7. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

take me take me!!!!!!!! i'd say vermont is cool. i used to work on hilton head(untill a few days ago) and that place sucks.

8. FunkyPhreshMama

FunkyPhreshMama Visitor

you can visit me in nc

i met some cool hippie kids in va beach one year we went down there.

india and thailand wold be cool places to visit but i dunno how safe it is to go alone...................

9. Ginge

Ginge Ye Olde Member

Hannah, I wish you were out here! It's so awesome that you're going to all those places. There's a lot of cool hippy folks out east, so I'm sure you'll find something fantastic to do. :)

10. makno

makno Senior Member

the peacfull gathering in allegeny nat forest!if its an event ..if not george wash nat forrest in w .vir.or grason highlands park in s.w. vir.or mt greylock in berkshires then brattelborrow vt.

11. honeyhannah

honeyhannah herbuhslovuh

Holy crap!!!!! I found the thread where we first started talking! Well I think there was one before this in writer's or maybe the writer's one was after this... but I thought it was gone!

I never thought I'd bring such an old thread back, but I really didn't even look for it this time, it was totally a mistake.

I did look for it once though and I couldn't find it.

Anyway this is one of the first threads the herbz and I ever talked in, and at the time I was having these dreams about someone who was my muse, and I was writing about him... it turns out my muse was actually the herbuhlovuh, before I even knew him! :)