cool home made device

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by porkstock41, Jan 13, 2005.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i've heard of and seen many home made smoking devices but never this one. my friend just made it the other day. all it is is a pop bottle with a pen in the side. then you just stick your bowl in the part where you'd drink out of, seal it really good with your hand, and suck on the pen. if you do it right (suck slow and make a good seal) it's awesome. the whole bottle fills with smoke and it's kinda like a gravity bong. you could also add another pen for a second person if it's a big bottle. try it out if you please.

2. TrippinBTM

TrippinBTM Ramblin' Man

So what, it's a bong without any water?

3. StonerBill

StonerBill Learn

all it is is a pipe that has a big chamber so you can see the smoke. it is no more like a gravity bong than any other sort of pipe, in its function.

with the same effort, you could have made a bong with your supplies, why not?

4. porkstock41

5. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Just use a large bottle, and put a carb in the side... :D Get some nice hit's from that... :D MY favorite device I've made was a 3' steam roller type thing from a tiki torch... :D It was awesome. :D

6. porkstock41

that's what i said at first. but to make a bong with those supplies the flame would have to get uncomfortably close to the plastic pen. and this was just something new. it basically is a pipe with a huge chamber but i meant it was similar to a gravity bong in the size of hit you get. on second thought it actually is nothing like a gravity bong.

7. aztecpiece

aztecpiece Member

the best smoking device is when you stick weed in your ass and light it and then blow the smoke out your ears

8. smlchance

smlchance Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

:D

THis one and the other one both made me laugh out loud. I don't know why but this line killed me. I have a "piece" of NEWS today but I wanna read the FAQ before I post it.

lots of love ps41 and THANk YOU!

9. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

lol

ps41 call me stupid but i didnt get your description at all lol (yes everyone else you can call me stupid too:))

but i agree witht he fact that homemade pieces are great, not only do u have a piece, but you have a piece you can perfect, and a piece that you made yourself!