COOL E-zine?

Discussion in 'COOL Activities' started by shaman sun, Jul 30, 2006.

1. shaman sun

shaman sun Member

A weekly e-zine or journal of sorts, where writers will contribute periodical spiritual and educational articles, artists will pour out their inspiration, and poets will sing their lyrics through digital sound.

How does this sound?

2. stoney

stoney Member

sounds great, i have some poetry i would love to contribute

3. skip

skip Founder Administrator

That sound great! Although on the net, the idea of a weekly or monthly anything is obsolete. Everything is real time.

So when we get the new site up http://www.coolove.org, we'll be able to accept articles & submissions on a daily basis.

I do like putting more stuff into an article format than a forum format because in the forums things drop out of sight, whereas with articles things are filed by subject so they're easily found again.

I guess I really should get that site going soon (I haven't even begun yet!), so that we don't have to copy too much from here to there.

4. shaman sun

shaman sun Member

COOL! An ezine will help us create a common voice, create a place newcomers can gravitate to, members to inform, contribute, educate.

We'd just need a few editors and intial writers/contributors. Everyone should be allowed to submit their work, but there can be regulars.

Looking forward to it!

5. skip

I've started working on the new site. It'll take at least a week before it's fully operational.

6. skip

7. Paisley Skye

Paisley Skye Member

i'd love to contribute some of my poetry. what would i need to do to facilitate this? paisley skye.