Convincing My Wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Robert B, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

When I met my wife she was in high school and had a lover who broke her cherry so she was no virgin when we met it wasn't long before I made love to her also so she was fucking both off us so after we got married we had four kids. As time went by a friend of ours hit on my wife we talked about it and my wife admitted she wanted to let him fuck her and i told her I wouldn't mine if she did a week later she let him fuck her it was the beginning of my wife taking on lovers when ever she wanted one as word got out she had a hot pussy! Most of her lovers were way younger then her.

2. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

You are so lucky to be married to a slut. And I don't mean that disrespectfully. I see it as a badge of honor. I wish my wife was a slut.

3. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Oh that's alright after all my wife is a slut and I love that she is. It turns me on to tell you the truth that she has a hot pussy and gives it when ever she wants.

4. Paulievcvc

Paulievcvc Members

Sweet.

5. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

A guy I know has a slut wife. He loves their MFM sessions. Usually only a few times with each partner, then on to another one. What he doesn't know is what a slut she is behind his back.

Aaron Thomas likes this.
  6. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

One thing about my wife she is free to see a guy any time she wants if it's me knowing or with out me knowing like one night stands. If she is out and about and she gets hit on by a guy she free to see him right there so there isn't no need to sneak around. The only thing I need to know is when it's all over it's arrangement we have had for some time!

7. Romper

Romper Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

That can be a good arrangement. The guy I know loves it when others know she is a slut (not friends and family). They have been to Las Vegas enough for the employees, especially at the craps table, to know she will pick up a different man each night and take him to their hotel room.

At the marina where they keep their boat, she has had all of the single guys on their dock, and the neighboring docks, as well as a few of the married ones. Didn't take it long for word to get out about her. He wanted to keep it quiet about her dalliances at first, then just gave up. He now enjoys knowing every man there knows what she is. He is proud of his slut wife.

What he doesn't know is the number of men at her office with whom she has had solo appearances. She is even a better slut wife than he could imagine.

Aaron Thomas and jmadre like this.
  8. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

Well keeping it a secrete is impossible that's for sure for people talk especially those your wife fucks. A guy offered my wife money once thinking she was a prostitute my wife got upset and then she stop seeing guys but that didn't last long! It's the price you pay for your lifestyle or should I say being a slut.

9. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I'm all for sluts and especially slut wives / hotwives. I love the naughtiness and the bucking of old trends. And everybody's happier after a good cum. Way more upside than downside IMO.

But in this situation the way you describe it implies an element of dishonesty. And the key to successful long term happy relationships is trust. If she's doing stuff behind his back then that's a violation of trust. And if they'll violate your trust in one way, then they're capable of it in other ways too.

jmadre and Romper like this.
  10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Hot!!!

oldguynurse and jmadre like this.
  11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

...that you know of. :)

12. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

When you can tell or otherwise know it's a creampie then for some reason it's extra hot!

jmadre and RBecca like this.
  13. bob44044

bob44044 Member

I posted a reply

14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Something's missing here

15. Kimmiescock

Kimmiescock Members

Can you say "The burning bush?" I'm wondering what kind of "Christian" church promotes and condones threesomes and wife sharing? I bet more people would go to church if they were more like yours. But I'd say bad idea. The fact she's already had some intimate time with him and has feelings, plus the fact his biracial heritage may have endowed him quite a bit better than you. Are you prepared to see her being impaled by a half black fence[ post? He's gonna knock the bottom out of your wife and knock her ass up dude.

16. buzzgunner

buzzgunner 180 grains of diplomacy Lifetime Supporter

Bibles don't fly in court (look it up for yourself). Dictionaries do. Besides, it's really irrelevant since both Merriam-Webster and the bible define "Adultery" pretty much the same way.

17. buzzgunner

What you said!

18. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I thought the OP, of this thread could have been a troll. But it made interesting reading. That being said I know a couple of guys, who talked their wife or girlfriend into having sex with others, and regrated it later.

19. buzzgunner

I wish it was also true of my wife since we got married (44 years ago.) I've tried to convince her that being a slut wasn't a bad thing, but she's been slow to accept.

When we were in our 20s, I tried to convince her that it was okay for her to let any guy fuck her that she wanted. My only stipulation was that she she tell me about it beforehand. In the end, I convinced her to let one of our friends fuck her for about half a year. After that, nothing.

It would have been nice if she'd had a few guys from the place she worked to fuck her from time to time. I'd have gotten a real kick if word make the rounds at work that her pussy was open for business, guys started approaching her to fuck her, now that it sounded as if she was available!

Jello2053 likes this.
  20. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

WARNING WARNING!!! ⚠️ I have experience this in both my marriages. My first wife and I fantasized about her being a “hot wife”, maybe trying a MFM, maybe some cuckolding. We’d been married and talking about it for almost 2 years before younger man at the gym hit on her. She asked what she should do…….i said if you’re into him, GO FOR IT! So she did, and started a 6 month affair, probably once a week (I travelled frequently so it could have been more often while I was out of town). Towards the end of that six months she came home from a “date” and as after every date I had to have her. Right in the middle of us having sex, she started CRYING! I asked what was wrong, and she said she was in love with him! Well SH*T! He sensed it and eventually dumped her. She was crushed! It ruined her emotionally, to the point she made faint attempts (2) at harming herself. Her depression led to our divorce.

Same fantasies with my current wife. My wife and good friend were attracted to each other, so when I suggested to them a MFM, we were all for it. We had several hot threesomes. I even suggested she get with him one on one, but she said she needed me involved. During subsequent threesomes I could sense their feelings developing, and not just sex. During our last hookup I was basically a fly on the wall. I felt left out as they made love. After round one he excused himself to the bathroom, and I got mine. But when he returned to the bed she pushed me away, and they started at it again for probably another hour. I knew he was in love with her, and possibly her with him. She never came straight out and said it, but it was pretty obvious. One evening we were out having dinner with him (I knew he and I were both looking forward to another MFM) but when I whispered to my wife if she wanted to invite him home, she said NO! Well CRAP! Once home (just the two of us) I asked why? She said sex with others isn’t something a good wife, mother, and christian should be doing. Did she just rediscover religion, or was she falling in love with him? I knew he was with her!