Convince my wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Metro5053, Mar 26, 2020.

1. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

As has been the case. With constant reminding that I am the most responsible and cautious in our business dealings and daily life.

2. Bocci

Bocci Members

So not a “no” but far from a “yes”? Any expression as to whether or not it appeals or doesn’t appeal to her?

3. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

It seems like you're in a good position, OGN, where on the face of it you've discussed it and she hasn't revolted. That to me means it can happen. I think if you keep bringing it up then you'll see her either bending your way or in opposition. You may want to make it about you, too, how you'd get joy and excitement from seeing her get filled. That could help bend her your way in case she's thinking your intent is all about her and she might not be totally comfortable with that.

Meanwhile I suggest you search for someone who would be willing to cream her with the idea that it may take some seducing on the part of you both when the meeting occurs. Then you might want to take her out to something, could be a meal, coffee, drinks, the park... Use your imagination where she'd be up for going. Try to get her to go with no undies with a dress or skirt and no bra so she'll feel sexy. I suggest you cum in her right before you leave so she'll be nice and wet inside and leaking. Then have a "chance encounter" with the guy and pretend you just met and hit it off and get suggestive and flirty, encouraging her. At a point where you'll know when, suggest you all get a room together at a specific place you checked out earlier. If she's game for that then it's almost certainly a go.

Last but not least, relate the activities here!

4. Bocci

Bocci Members

After seeing this, I wonder if I might have misunderstood your goal. Are you hoping to watch her blow someone else or do you also want to see her have sex with someone else?

5. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Rereading, I see he wasn't clear on the matter. I just took it that "full sized male" in the contexts of his getting older comment, and that of the thread, that the ultimate goal would be penetrative sex.

That's also the natural progression following blowing. But now I'm not sure what his end goal is.

6. Bocci

Bocci Members

Well, hopefully they get to have the experience they both want.

7. oldguynurse

Ok, guys to clarify. The goal is for her, now that she has (finally, after years) discovered that sucking /swallowing will not kill her and is a bit of entertainment for her. Since MrHappy can't come to full attention anymore (meds, etc), for 5-6 weeks I've been mentioning in passing, after she finishes me, and all the 'you're so good, etcs', that I need to find her a full sized one like I was only a few years ago. It's progressed to more often mentioning the idea. She knows what I'm talking about but only vaguely. To counter that, I remind her how utterly responsible and careful in our business affairs and socially that I am, and that 'I have my ways of getting things done'. Which she acknowledges, which is when the 'well, we'll see' type responses happen.

[Jeez, I have to run take care of some errands for a bit, so, back to finish the above later.]

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
  8. oldguynurse

To continue,.... As to the idea of 'penetrative', nope, has never even crossed my mind. Even when we were younger she would have balked at the idea (conservative upbringing and all that). So, no, my goal is much more limited and realistic. And definitely for it to be a mutual excursion into just barely over the line. And seeing her get, as well as give, some oral would be ok also.

Now, when younger, she acted on my urging as to short skirts with panty-flashing, or stocking-tops, or snug light-colored tights that made her look almost naked from the waist down with her cute butt. I made a post awhile back on another thread 'exhibitionist women' (?) with a description and photos of one episode. And even did some photo sessions of open pussy and oral.

Ah, but those days are well past, and that's ok, I have memories, photos and yes, some videos. In the meantime, we have somehow become 'elders', and that's ok too.

As to a potential male cohort in this plan? In a mid-sized city, both with professional reputations, so anything would have to be extremely well thought out. Out-of-town? While it's a good idea privacy-wise, I'd have to be sure of health status, and that'd be iffy.

Now, out of the blue, I just got back in touch with a mutual friend of ours of 40 yrs, who's now divorced and has moved to a city 90 miles away. Hmm. Told her I'd been back in touch with him, and made some strong hints about him dropping over for some 'visits'. Again, she didn't say no, just, 'I know what you mean, ....we'll see.' Brought up the idea to him, and he's thinking about it, since it's just across the line for him also.

So there's the status more clarified now. And 'TrudginAcross', if there's any progress, yes, I'll report it.

Gonna grab some supper now.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
  9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Oldguynurse,
    Here is a way to approach this. It crosses over from fantasy to something call “Compersion”. Compersion started out in the poly community, but I can assure you it is alive and well with many consensual couples. We find that many lifestyle and senior couples practice it. We do. It’s all about having complete joy for your spouse to be with another partner for the purpose of fulfilling sexual needs. More and more older couples are seeking this form of happiness in their relationship.
    All that said, maybe you should contact and old friend who has recently lost their spouse. They are lonely and need the touch of a woman. We have and old friend that we visit and my wife lets him touch her naked body and allowed him to do some oral on her. She even does some oral on him. ED prevents him from anything else. The point is, we get great joy from helping him and it has made our relationship even stronger for helping him. We will see him again in a few weeks.
    Your wife could feel empowered from doing this.
    Practicing compersion is one of the best things we have ever done in our relationship.

10. oldguynurse

With the word 'compersion'. I get the first part is 'compassion', but I'm struggling with the ending. Define? <grin>

11. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I get a "professional reputation" when you're in the workforce, from up-and-coming through established-and-leading, but once retired, then what does it matter? Will it limit speaking engagements because an enemy finds out you're sexually adventurous and publicizes it? Reduce your chances of being on the board of a company? Eliminate the possibility of running for public office? Negatively affect all the biographies to be written about your exemplary life? Are you a public enough figure that someone could recognize you and then blackmail you to keep them from muckraking you?

12. oldguynurse

(laughing now) Easy there, Trudgin, you took that to an 'n' th degree. No, it's more like, in this mid-sized city, easily hundreds of people have met her in a professional capacity, and while not as many for me, similar here. While we're both retired now, we intend to be around awhile, so caution is primary.

13. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Cool, I'm not suggesting you be anybody but who you want to be. I'm just curious. Is there any ill effect to someone you've met in a professional capacity while working either playing with you or just finding out that you're playing?

14. oldguynurse

Ultra-conservative part of the country.

15. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Nuff said. There's perks with that.
    Vacation. Lots of cool opportunities especially at the beach. There's something fun in your budget range. If you don't want to wait for summer there's international destinations not far.

16. oldguynurse

Perhaps you've neglected STDs in your thinking? My target audience probably will be older, monogamously-married, widowed or divorced guys. Much more secure.

17. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

No, I certainly haven't neglected STDs nor have misconceived your target demographic.
    Why do you ask?

18. oldguynurse

Wasn't really asking, just a passing thought. No big deal.

19. jj07

jj07 Members

Chicago here.

20. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Bottom line, you have the power to make it happen, and if you resolve to then you will. And that means taking the reigns and putting a course of action into play. My suggestions are what I'd do if in your position with your stated desire. I'm not telling you how to go about your own business so please don't be defensive. It's your life to live and your call to make.