Convince my wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Metro5053, Mar 26, 2020.

1. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

TrudginAcrossTheTundra Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The original may not have been the "hit" of the pop charts. It's been covered a lot.

2. Metro5053

Metro5053 Members

Hi,
    I have eventually convinced my wife of 46 years to give another guy a blow job. A couple of conditions, first time she does it I can't be present, so she can see if she likes it, if she does next time I can watch her do it, and she says she will swallow. Dilemma, does she blow a stranger of a friend. Ideas please

3. mer0806

mer0806 Members

I think it would be best for her to blow a friend. It would be more relaxing for her. Maybe she would like it and hopefully it would become a regular thing....I would love that for my wife. Good luck and please keep us posted.....

Hussman767 and RBecca like this.
  4. Lovnflman

Lovnflman Members

A friend. Strangers were no go for our MFMs. Same friend several times and she always swallowed and he'd cum in her. Much more relaxing with someone we liked and trusted.

5. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

Was at a cookout today and hanging with a guy that’s messed around with my girl. They both passed out on a couch and he was shirtless. Her hand was on his bare chest and on on his leg as he snored and she drunk purred. I could she his cock twitching in his sleep. I sat there hard!

6. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

And then...

7. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

Sorry was buzzed when posted hence the typos! I sat there rubbing my dick while her hand rested on his thigh and his cock twitched. he work up and just pulled her closer as she nuzzled into his chest. I pretended to be passed out while watching him rub her shoulder, play with her hair and run his fingers under the shoulder straps of her top. Kept seeing his dick move and he had to adjust it a few times. Big hog!

8. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

Sounds erotic. And I can imagine you couldn't wait to get into her.
    Are you thinking of trying to get a threesome going?

9. erofant

erofant Members

After reading more on this subject and reading on here and other such forums, I think the best approach is to have a talk with your wife or long-term GF out of the bedroom. I think the best any of us guys can do is to offer a "hall pass" or "green light" for any occasion our ladies may want to flirt and get cozy with another guy of her choosing. We should let our ladies know that we want to always stay married (or committed) to them, and find it very hot and arousing to think of them being with another guy, if they so choose. We should offer our girls every assurance that we'd still love and respect them, and that we'd welcome them back with much love. We should show and voice our support for her if she decides to use her "hall pass", and let her know that we'd be OK with it for sure. We should also make clear to our ladies that we aren't wanting to see other women. That's always a BIG question / fear in their minds.

This talk should be open, extremely honest, and very clear about our view of her having a "hall pass." Being pushy and insistent is the wrong way to go IMO. Pressure is never a good thing. Letting the door open for her is a no-pressure way to give our ladies the freedom to act on an attraction /connection to another guy if she wants to. Our ladies need the freedom to feel no pressure, and make the decision on their own - without sensing a "weight" on her to fulfill our fantasies. No one likes pressure. If we really love our wives or long-term GF's, we ought to respect their wishes / desires enough to NOT put pressure on them. Giving our ladies the sense of freedom, assured love and support, and understanding that they may want or need the romantic attention of a new guy at some point - is the best we can offer them. Admitting that we husbands & long-term BF's may not be the one and only sources of their romantic & sexual pleasure might add further assurance and a comfort level for our ladies that may add to their sense of freedom.

The "convince my wife" thread title suggests outside input or pressure - either by the husbands or others. I believe the best outcomes may be when we guys open the door, give ALL assurances of our love and support, - and then allow our ladies to have the freedom to live and explore if they wish. The decision to enjoy another guy romantically & sexually should be hers - and happen without pressure. If our lady wants this - then she'll be happier, feel no pressure, and the outcome is likely to be better. "Wants to" is much different (and more positive than) "is expected to."

10. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I agree with that.
    It's gotta be a mutual desire and acceptance. And it's not without risk.
    When the male half urges the female half to have sex with another man, many females respond that it's really about him having the freedom to run around. Women have been traditionally brought up to believe in the importance of monogamy moreso than men, from my observations.

erofant likes this.
  11. Tom Corby

Tom Corby Members

Maybe get her to suck on a dildo while your fucking her. Ask her if she’d enjoy 2 cocks while your both enjoy

12. erofant

erofant Members

Just asking - Why would you not trust what a guy / husband says about giving you the freedom to date other guys? Do you think it's because HE wants to date other women?? For many / most men - that's not the case. Lots of men do NOT want to date other women, but are OK with their wives or long-term GF's having occasional dates - and sexual play time - with other guys. It's a huge sexual turn-on for many, many guys, but for many husbands it's also a genuine wish for their wives to enjoy "breaks away" from their everyday routines and drudgery and just have some fun as a sexy woman. The husbands want their wives to be happier, and just enjoy some change & "newness" ................. "mini-vacations from marriage" as some have called them.

If the main reason you ladies don't date & enjoy other men is because you don't trust us men to NOT date other women .......................... are you saying then that the idea of having the freedom to enjoy other guys is appealing and exciting on it's own??? The thing holding many women back is the mistrust of the men (husbands or long-term BF's) being OK with sitting at home alone??? If the husbands & LTBF's could convince the ladies that they really ARE happy with only them, and that they are fine with waiting at home - not wanting to see other women - do you think more ladies would jump at the chance to bask in that freedom and enjoy dating other guys??

13. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

It takes different things to convince a woman. My girlfriend talked about it for over a year, and she was the one who, said she wanted to try another guy. Other couples said they had never talked about it, it just happened.

14. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

It seems that for some people and I've seen this mostly in women, there needs to be a "just happened" aspect to encounters potentially subject to criticism for some degree of plausible deniability.

And many men, it would seem, feel sexually inadequate to fully satisfy their women and perhaps see outside help with that as a way to negate that perceived deficiency.

I think communication would be the key element to working toward mutual happiness.

15. Jonsj

Jonsj Members

No doubt true. For myself I simply enjoy the chase of married women and I prefer women who are married to people I know.
    It's the risk factor plus they always tell they can't do thing's they do with me with there husband's.

16. TrudginAcrossTheTundra

I don't know why that is. My best guess is that they just don't want their husbands to think they're depraved. They have to live with the husbands and be judged by them. But it's amazing how nasty (beautifully nasty) they can get when they don't know us and figure we'll never see each other again. Happily married women for example who take separate vacations from their hubbies - I met one who'd been at the beach four days and had already fucked ten guys, and she had a couple more days to go. She was super wet and did not hold back on the sucking and fucking. She had me inside her within fifteen minutes of hello and took it without a passing hint of condoms. I didn't ask but I could taste and feel cum in her. I said you really love fucking and she said I'll take all I can get here. I still fantasize about her. Betting that's a whole different side of her than her husband ever sees.

17. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

What I know, is the man asking for ideas how to try his wife to blow another.

Metro5053, If there is someone you like and trust (if you want discretion), invite him or visit him. Explore his openess, your wife's, then if all is good let the fun begin.
    Another idea, go out of town somewhere. A stranger.
    If your wife was open to it, also place an ad. Talk about your fantasies. What you would try and what would only be a fantasy.

18. Bocci

Bocci Members

I pretty much agree. The couple of times I’ve watched my wife give another man a blow job, she was doing it for me. She loves penetrative sex and loves to cum frequently. She gives me blow jobs to please me and sometimes just because she wants to play with and suck me but she has no real interest in giving them to others. She’d much rather the other guy was fucking her and, when the time comes, cumming inside her. When she has blown others, it’s because I’ve suggested it at the time or requested it ahead of time. We’ve never had to even discus whether she’d swallow it or not. We both just assume that’s a given. And of course she did. And I loved watching her. She usually closes her eyes dying blowjobs to concentrate on what she’s doing. Even with me I have to specifically ask her to make eye contact with me if I want to while I’m cumming in her mouth. So I have not yet been able to look into her eyes as she is milking and swallowing the cum from another man. But I have still enjoyed the sight of her face and watched her intently as she sucked out every thing she could from another. She’s a lovely woman.

19. oldguynurse

oldguynurse Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Just discovered this 'long-dormant' thread, which could use some cranking-up. How we do that, I'm not sure. Maybe pass the title around other contacts.

Several earlier posts rang true for me, since now in a similar situation.

"... have eventually convinced my wife of 46 years to give another guy a blow job. ....a stranger or a friend. Ideas please"

"...I think it would be best for her to blow a friend. It would be more relaxing for her. Maybe she would like it and hopefully it would become a regular thing....I would love that for my wife. Good luck and please keep us posted....."

"...A friend. Strangers were no... Same friend several times and she always swallowed when he'd cum ...Much more relaxing with someone we liked and trusted..."

"... I respect my wife completely I think the world of her she is the most beautiful woman in the world to me and what I'm asking of her takes a special and understanding of women....I want to be present when it happens I want to orchestrate and guide the situation... I do expect her to be taken out of her comfort zone I want to see her ... as we used to be..."

"...The couple of times I’ve watched my wife give another man a blow job, she was doing it for me..."

"...It's gotta be a mutual desire and acceptance....Women have been traditionally brought up to believe in the importance of monogamy moreso than men, from my observations...."

Ok, now my wife, six months ago, finally after many years, discovered that sucking and swallowing will not kill her. For four months or so, I've been strongly hinting at finding her a 'still full size' male (I'm older now). As Metro5053 put it, she's never said 'no', just 'we'll see', or 'I know what you mean.' So it's a 'work-in-progress' at this point. She is still extremely timid at the idea (traditional upbringing), but there seems to be signs.....

Ideas?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
  20. Bocci

Bocci Members

Tell her it’s something you’d like to experience and ask her if you two can begin looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position.