Convince my wife

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by Metro5053, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Jonsj

Jonsj Members

Not sure I would do that I wouldn't be comfortable handling another mans cock but watch my wife take a facial even better to watch someone cum in her throat that would be nice.

Josh987654321 and Chipster10 like this.
  2. Chipster10

Chipster10 Members

Her riding his face whilst sucking me is another image I think of all the time!

Jonsj likes this.
  3. Jonsj

Jonsj Members

I often think about my wife in a threesome being getting a hard DP. I would watch her get repeatedly stuffed and filled up over and over

Chipster10 likes this.
  4. ArtyB

ArtyB Members

Just to see the expression on her face taking a huge bbc

5. Jonsj

Jonsj Members

Most definitely. I think about her struggle to take it in her arse her eyes tightly shut her face red as a hard dick is pushing it's way slowly up her dry arse hole. Maybe it's me but I could happy watch my wife get roughed up for my own selfishness.

Chipster10 likes this.
  6. jimandjan

jimandjan Member

I've had other couples, tell us about getting started, and in the right situation, it takes very little to convince her.

7. Metro5053

Metro5053 Members

Never done MMF, think I would prefer MF and myself observing, watching her do it. She has on a few times at parties got her tits out late at night when everyone left is drunk, had her nipples sucked by a few guys, but never went past that stage, sadly!!

Chipster10 likes this.
  8. Jonsj

Jonsj Members

Do you think you could convince her to go through with it?

9. Jonsj

Jonsj Members

I need to know how to convince my wife

10. Metro5053

Metro5053 Members

I would like eventually to think so, alcohol would play a part in it, as she looses he inhibitions after a few wines, would have to plan it carefully, get a good looking guy to pay her a lot of attention, and if she fancies him I may have a chance

11. Jonsj

Jonsj Members

Your plan sounds good. I need to introduce her to someone who is in on the plan.
    Crazy to think we all are trying to get our wife to fuck other men I love it lol makes me hard thinking about my wife being destroyed

Melly2 likes this.
  12. olderndirt

olderndirt Senior Member

What worked for me was when we were much younger. I knew she had fucked other men before me, and one time when she was telling me about one of her sexual episodes, I asked her if she missed the variety. She hesitated long enough for me to tell her that she could try it again with anybody she chose. The conditions were that she had to tell me about it and that it would only be for sex, no attachment to endanger our marriage. A few weeks later she had sex with another man, followed by a couple of other times. Nothing since then.

13. Metro5053

Metro5053 Members

A lot of interesting thoughts, think what I would definitely like to see is my wife sucking another mans cock and then swallowing the load. I think it is more special for her to blow and swallow a guy than normal sex, more interesting and exciting, and it would be personal commitment by her, would also like to film it, but I think that would be pushing the boundaries too far

Josh987654321 and Jonsj like this.
  14. Metro5053

Metro5053 Members

Another thought as I get my plan together, would like her to suck a guy who has not had a vasectomy so she get the full load, as I know she would not waste any

Josh987654321 and Jonsj like this.
  15. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

Thats fucking amazing

Chipster10 and Jonsj like this.
  16. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

I’d help.

Jonsj likes this.
  17. Jonsj

Jonsj Members

You think you could blackmail her? Lol

18. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

A black male? Sure :p

Natepnt66 and Altman like this.
  19. Metro5053

Metro5053 Members

She has never tried a black cock, I thinks she would, out of sheer curiosity more that anything, especially if it was large. It wouldn't bother me, would be interesting to see what her reactions would be

Natepnt66, Chipster10 and Jonsj like this.
  20. Josh987654321

Josh987654321 Members

Her reaction would be to moan!

Chipster10 likes this.