Conversation with an alien

Discussion in 'Salvia Divinorum' started by white ginger, May 16, 2004.

1. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

2. ashleigh_mae

ashleigh_mae Member

that site was awesome. what the author said and how i feel and think are so similar. i really thought that i was the only one. what do you think about it?

3. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

I loved how everything was said simply, and it was all pretty important potent stuff, I think.
    What do you mean the way the author said about how you feel and thinkā€”do you mean the 'alien's' words about human behaviour and solutions, etc.?

4. ashleigh_mae

ashleigh_mae Member

exactly what i mean

5. PandoraMan

PandoraMan Guest

Hey all, I found the site you linked to pretty shallow and I don't believe it for a moment, I think it was all sophistry. "Entheogen" is a description of the impression that such things like salvia, dmt, lsd and the like impress upon your consciousness but that in no way means that that is what is really happening. The potential of the human mind is so misunderstood and underestimated. That we can and do generate complete worlds in our own minds is evident every time we dream. The hallucinations envoked by hallucinogens only allow us to be more conscious and aware of the world that is being generated by our minds. And in response to one of the other posters... we are not spiritual beings having a human experience, we are human beings becoming awakened and conscious to the possibility that there may in fact be spiritual dimensions to our own being.

6. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

I wouldnt think an "alien" would use so much profanity, but since I've talked with the Salvia essence herself, I could see how one could be confused.

I didnt really like that website either.