Control the electrostim device

Discussion in 'Beginners BDSM' started by cyber6, Mar 27, 2022.

1. cyber6

cyber6 Members

Anyone familiar with remote controlled electrostim over the internet? What devices do you use? Are you a driver? What's your wish for the future?

I'm ready for a femdom.

2. NaturalDreams

NaturalDreams Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

The e-stim 2B allows remote control but I haven't tried it

3. Dianne with 2 nn's

Dianne with 2 nn's Members

I'm a huge electro fan but personally I'm NOT giving control to anyone on teh interweb because I don't appreciate getting zapped at full voltage from the start. I've got a set of self bondage spread eagle straps I use from time to time and it takes a few minutes to free myself. I've used a TENS7000 on myself and I've got to work up to full power slowly. I can't think what a 2B would be like right off the bat so to speak. TENS 7000 is rated at 100 miliamps, other TENS at 80 miliamps. I believe the 2B max output is 150 miliamps. I might be able to accept that if its worked up slowly but that's something I'd rather give control to someone I trust.

4. Toolfan69

Toolfan69 Members

5. Toolfan69

Toolfan69 Members

Yes! I have 3 different TENS units with an array of attachments to plug into, plugs, nipple clamps, gloves and cock rings. Epic when you find that sweets pulsing spot. Hehe. Great training no doubt.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  6. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I use a Electrastim. I havent used it for a while as I’m really into anal at the moment but i have had a lot of fun with it. My favourite thing to do with my estim was to use a cock ring attachment on one probe which i would attach around my balls. Then a estim sound rod in my urethra on the other probe. I slide the rod in and out of my cock with the current pulsing in me. I usually bang down some poppers at the same time. Massive orgasms guaranteed!

7. NaturalDreams

E-stim and anal go VERY well together. Look at the Moaner insertable from E-stim Systems. It's been awhile since I've had an e-stim session but when I do, it always includes an anal device.

6Sailor9 likes this.
  8. Jamie28London

Jamie28London Members

I love anal play, I do have a small estim butt plug, but the dildo Im used to using is much bigger so it doesn't really cut it anymore. Need a bigger one I think.

9. NaturalDreams

E-stim Systems has larger sizes, you might want to check them out.

10. MasseurNaturel

MasseurNaturel Members

I recently spent a day of FemDom with a lady who used a variety of toys in my ass most of the time. She had fun with this one in public, remote controlled e-stim and vibrator. Really confused my senses not knowing what mode she had it in and what setting she had it on. It was obvious to others I was unable to control my behaviour when she used it. But then from the way we were both dressed up it was obvious who was in control. That said though, I fully trusted her. No way would I do the same for someone I didn't know over the internet.
    64X Electro-Spread Vibrating and Estim Silicone Butt Plug small.jpg