Contact from Ex-Spouse

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by LowHangers, Jun 5, 2019.

1. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'll start this with this. Her and I were together for 28 years, 25 years married. Raised two kids and I loved her more than I think she ever new. I did anything for her. After bailing out credit card debt for the third time to an overall sum of approx. $55,000.00 I still loved her but needed her as I preached to stop. She asked for a divorce in 2012...I gave it too her and a lot more. Bottom line, it wasn't cheaper to keep her as I'd thought for all too many years. It's 7 years later and my life is good with a new wife and life.

Now she contacts me...Oh shit, what to do? She's not in the best of situations and is asking for help. She knows how to push my buttons and those buttons usually always involved sex.

Witoutit and jmadre like this.
  2. morrow

morrow Visitor

You need to be strong and learn No! She isnt your wife..
    Think if your new wife did the same?
    Just say no.. only way to learn, be hard go be kind...

3. Bicaptain My Captain

Bicaptain My Captain Members

Sometimes you just have to put the past behind you. From your posts, you have a wife who loves you and you love her. You have a couple that are friends and lovers with the best sex of your life. Remember that your first wife left you. Ignore her before you piss off your present wife..

4. Duncan

Duncan Senior Member Lifetime Supporter

Tell her what Ann Landers would say, "Speak to a counselor or clergyman... or maybe an attorney."

MochaMood likes this.
  5. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Delete Her Message..(and any future ones)...And Get On With Your Life Before She Destroys

Your Current Marriage.....:worried:

Cheers Glen.

6. Varmint

Varmint Member

I'm totally with GlenGlen on this one. You don't owe her anything.

MochaMood and GLENGLEN like this.
  7. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Smash it.

jmadre and parua like this.
  8. Visexual

Visexual Member

9. hippiepat

hippiepat Visitor

put your trust in God first bro... ;)

10. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Please Explain...???...:confused2:

Cheers Glen.

11. hippiepat

hippiepat Visitor

hi Glen, my manual in life is the bible. God speaks there to me and anyone who is open for that how He deals with different situations. Through the prophet Jeremiah in chapter 17 God speaks that you bring a curse over your life if you trust in people without trusting in God Our Creator. Practically that means disappointments in relationships. expecting the other person to be different than they are. There are several verses in the bible that speaks about blessings when you put God first in your life.

I hope this gives some clarity!

Jettagirl likes this.
  12. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

well... thats yer problem right there. the bible.

13. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

Whilst I Respect Your "Beliefs"......I Am Compelled To Add......"God Bother's" Can Be A "Pain In The Butt"....

.....Love And Respect Your God.......BUT.....Please Don't Cast It Upon Other People......

I Wish The Both Of You Well....:smile:

Cheers Glen.

14. hippiepat

hippiepat Visitor

well, some people promote their problems, I promote my Heavenly Father and believe I have the freedom to do this. but thanks for your concern Glen!

15. hippiepat

hippiepat Visitor

I never experienced the bible as a problem darling. Do you experience that?

16. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I listened to her and respectfully asked her not to contact me going forward as she chose to end our 28 year relationship. She found out the hard way that the grass wasn't greener on the other side and I've moved on to a better life. She wanted to meet and talk but I squashed that because I know what she would try to do. I informed her she has siblings shoulders to cry on and we had two children together so maybe cry on one or both of their shoulders but she won't be doing so on mine. I must admit, it is kind of "Bitter Sweet"!

17. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

I would love to sit and chat with my ex-gf; i don't have an ex-wife. But I think we would have to stake out some ground rules for behavior; at least I would have to do so for myself. She's married now and has a son that I saw when I instagram stalked her. :D

She was cool or I wouldn't even consider it. :sunglasses:

18. quark

quark Parts Unknown

Answer the phone with a Howard Stern soundboard the next time she calls.

You could do the thing where you give her an orgasm over the phone.

19. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

do you have fecal bunnies?

20. smalltownco1

smalltownco1 Members

You are a brave man. I tried to help an ex a few times but it was because we share children together. She was and is a troubled woman. I don't wish her her any I'll will but she has gotten in the Middle of one relationship after the next and caused me nothing but misery. If not for the girls I would simply say no way.