Conspiracy theorists. here you go:

Discussion in 'Conspiracy' started by MrFrosty, Jan 22, 2009.

1. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

i trust my judgment and ability to apply logic when coming to conclusions..
    and logic tells me that something doesnt add up..

you dont have to agree with me,i really dont care but thats my opinion and until i see further evidence leading me to believe otherwise i see no reason to change my opinion.

2. crankyelbow

crankyelbow Makes Music

How are such things even up for discussion.

To believe the government story about the pentagon in particular is absurd... if you believe a large passenger aircraft hit that building you may as well believe tinkerbell took down tower 7.

3. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

She didn't?...

4. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

So Drew where's that evidence that the Pentagon and the Vatican have the most video cameras?

I have this strange feeling that was complete bullshit that you just made up.

Tell me what you think happened. Don't wimp out, give me a theory. Your best guess as to what happened.

5. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

World trade tower 7,1, and 2 were all destroyed by HAARP based directed energy weapons. And I don't need to provide you with "documentation" that the pentagon has a shitload of cameras, that should be common sense. Or do you not posess any of that either? The statement I made was based on what I heard word of mouth.

6. Hiptastic

Hiptastic Unhedged

That's what I was looking for. Thanks.

7. drew5147

drew5147 Dingledodie

so, you have never made a statement that you couldnt back up with verified documentation, or five different double-blind studies?

mmmmmmmmmmhhhhhmmmmmmmmm